Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IMMI-

yepp that he is, so how you been

I'm good how are you :)
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hai that shee is, no she can never be sick afterall she needs to play the bride 1 more time for me when we get married hmmm you know till death do us part and all that πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

maybe a quick wedding in Las Vegas - then she doesn't need to deck up! which look do you prefer natural or bridal?
🀣🀣
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neet2407

She is absolutely gorgeous - though she's probably sick of playing a bride right now! How many times this year and last year? 🀣
Dump away Sunara - we are here for you - and listen to Immi's advice and throw a sickie - I was about to suggest the same thing🀣

Great point! yah... she should be tired of playing a bride..

She was bride twice in 2012 (in IPK, one hate marriage and re-marriage) and in twice in 2013 (CC and now RR)

And surely, since her first husband is already killed by Rudra, she is going to be a bride again in RR!

Oh God!

But definitely we should not complain! We love seeing her as bride. She is so beautiful!
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

I'm good how are you :)

me all good just in 1 of those moods where im dying for ma sapnoo ki raaniπŸ˜†

been busy with work, fam, boyz and stuff so not had time to come here and get the updates normal life takes over so don;t have time for hobbies but its slowing down and making time for it now πŸ˜‰ hahah so to conclude im back and with it you'll here ma usual obsession for her and the rest of it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Great point! yah... she should be tired of playing a bride..

She was bride twice in 2012 (in IPK, one hate marriage and re-marriage) and in twice in 2013 (CC and now RR)

And surely, since her first husband is already killed by Rudra, she is going to be a bride again in RR!

Oh God!

But definitely we should not complain! We love seeing her as bride. She is so beautiful!

That's what I was thinking - a marriage to Rudra is on the cards - we have to wait and see if it's a hate marriage in which case they will have to get married again properly but maybe not until 2015 and then if they do a Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor - they'll have to split and get married again!

By the time she gets married in real life - she'll know the rituals off by heart!!!🀣
But yes she is gorgeous in all her bridal costumes
IMMI- thumbnail

maybe a quick wedding in Las Vegas - then she doesn't need to deck up! which look do you prefer natural or bridal?
🀣🀣

na neverπŸ˜‰ my raani deserves class and time so i would have the wedding of her life 1 where she would feel like shes on top of the world,

when it comes to ma sapnoo ki raani(Sanaya) any look because its her personality is what i want so any look πŸ˜†
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

me all good just in 1 of those moods where im dying for ma sapnoo ki raaniπŸ˜†

been busy with work, fam, boyz and stuff so not had time to come here and get the updates normal life takes over so don;t have time for hobbies but its slowing down and making time for it now πŸ˜‰ hahah so to conclude im back and with it you'll here ma usual obsession for her and the rest of it πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

So i shall be seeing loads of Sapno Ki Rani everywhere!!!!
looking forward to it
need 30th to come fast though
neet2407 thumbnail

na neverπŸ˜‰ my raani deserves class and time so i would have the wedding of her life 1 where she would feel like shes on top of the world,

when it comes to ma sapnoo ki raani(Sanaya) any look because its her personality is what i want so any look πŸ˜†

Good answer πŸ˜†
i think she'd go for the natural look in her wedding - so be prepared! And yes she looks stunning even without any make-up on and her personality rocks - remember to invite me to the wedding πŸ˜‰
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

So i shall be seeing loads of Sapno Ki Rani everywhere!!!!
looking forward to it
need 30th to come fast though

🀣🀣 hahah that you will also me thinking of making our wedding cards and me sending an invite to all you guys 🀣

yeh i know what you mean i really want to see it
IMMI- thumbnail

Good answer πŸ˜†
i think she'd go for the natural look in her wedding - so be prepared! And yes she looks stunning even without any make-up on and her personality rocks - remember to invite me to the wedding πŸ˜‰

yeh she looks good in everything
hahahah lol DONE i'll put you on the VIP list πŸ˜‰πŸ€£