Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

And btw if either of my parents wake up right now i will have hell to pay! 😆 at home i would be upstairs in my room n they will not stumble upon me or even if i go around they will not hear me as i am faar away from their room lol😆.. bt right now they r on the next room!!
😲i am being as quiet as a mouse cz tomorrow whole day i will be outdoors in completely internet(or rather phone n tab)-allergic places like parks, gardens, race course etc etc!🥱 n i will die if i don't at least get to spend time here now, considering i missed all the discussions on the amazing sneak peak even! 😆

i love horses, but even the prospect of horse riding doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm arghh cz i can't be on IF then! 😆
sorry guys i am dumping my sad story on u! hehe but i had to tell sm1.. hehe n as its 2 am IF RR asylum is the best place 🤣

I got a solution 😉 pull a sicky lol say your not feeling too good and as a result they will tell you to rest in bed so whilst they go for riding you can be at home on the net alll dayyy😉🤣
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

why don't we just get writing FFs on Rangrasiya Anita? We might even manage to finish one by the time RR starts in another week at the rate we r going! what say? 😆

That's a brilliant idea Sunara! 😃A better way to spend the next 10 days rather than looking at the calendar/clock waiting for the 30th!!

The promos and articles give us endless possibilities on what could happen in the show and what the backstory is and we can invent jodi names to our hearts content - and if any of the FFs happen to match the story that's even better - then we can ask Nautanki for a job as one of their writers! Its a win-win😆😆
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMMI-

I got a solution 😉 pull a sicky lol say your not feeling too good and as a result they will tell you to rest in bed so whilst they go for riding you can be at home on the net alll dayyy😉🤣

OMG I was about to suggest that too! Asylum fever is contagious🤣
neet2407 thumbnail

today's E24 bridal look snaps... awww i am in love with this one! n its closeups! gorgeous doesn't begin to describe this etheral beauty! ❤️

gods have taken infinite time even to create her delicate hands in to perfection ❤️
her eyes ❤️

and the adorable effervescence inherent in her...n the impish smiles

n that rosebud mouth... ❤️

And btw if either of my parents wake up right now i will have hell to pay! 😆 at home i would be upstairs in my room n they will not stumble upon me or even if i go around they will not hear me as i am faar away from their room lol😆.. bt right now they r on the next room!!
😲i am being as quiet as a mouse cz tomorrow whole day i will be outdoors in completely internet(or rather phone n tab)-allergic places like parks, gardens, race course etc etc!🥱 n i will die if i don't at least get to spend time here now, considering i missed all the discussions on the amazing sneak peak even! 😆

i love horses, but even the prospect of horse riding doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm arghh cz i can't be on IF then! 😆
sorry guys i am dumping my sad story on u! hehe but i had to tell sm1.. hehe n as its 2 am IF RR asylum is the best place 🤣

She is absolutely gorgeous - though she's probably sick of playing a bride right now! How many times this year and last year? 🤣
Dump away Sunara - we are here for you - and listen to Immi's advice and throw a sickie - I was about to suggest the same thing🤣

golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

why don't we just get writing FFs on Rangrasiya Anita? We might even manage to finish one by the time RR starts in another week at the rate we r going! what say? 😆

I second Sunara.

Anita, you have great imagination and you have the ability to express them so perfectly!

You should get started, really!
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

today's E24 bridal look snaps... awww i am in love with this one! n its closeups! gorgeous doesn't begin to describe this etheral beauty! ❤️

gods have taken infinite time even to create her delicate hands in to perfection ❤️
her eyes ❤️

and the adorable effervescence inherent in her...n the impish smiles

n that rosebud mouth... ❤️

Great work, Sunara..
Loving Sanaya so much in this role.. I hope this time, she gets the recognition she deserves!

IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

She is absolutely gorgeous - though she's probably sick of playing a bride right now! How many times this year and last year? 🤣
Dump away Sunara - we are here for you - and listen to Immi's advice and throw a sickie - I was about to suggest the same thing🤣

hai that shee is, no she can never be sick afterall she needs to play the bride 1 more time for me when we get married hmmm you know till death do us part and all that 😉🤣

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
HAHAHA Immi im mean what to do🤣🤣🤣

but yes i never watched the show but i do remember seeing it now when i used to watch a different show and he is very determined you can tell
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

HAHAHA Immi im mean what to do🤣🤣🤣

but yes i never watched the show but i do remember seeing it now when i used to watch a different show and he is very determined you can tell

yepp that he is, so how you been
Edited by IMMI- - 10 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

I second Sunara.

Anita, you have great imagination and you have the ability to express them so perfectly!

You should get started, really!
Thanks M 🤗
I've never penned down any stories only songs, - but Rang Rasiya is an inspirational story to start from!