Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: IMMI-

nope ๐Ÿ˜ฒ send it me ๐Ÿ˜›

GM what world you been living in??? pfffttt

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh92eFZx3Yo[/YOUTUBE]
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i've been out of action for a while lol so i haven't really been looking at anything i even recently watched the proms 2,3๐Ÿ˜†
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Is she that gorgeous?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Old BW movies always had one vamp named Kamini..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

More thoughts - evil Landlord ji who is hot gets together with Rudra's mum Kamini and Kamlordji adopts Paro ( as she is evil Landlordji's niece) they do this so they can steal all of Paro's property after her parents die and do not treat her well - However Rudra thinks his mum ditched him for Landlordji and Paro and so is given another reason to hate Paro - not knowing they treat Paro badly too

Phew - I think I have read too many FFs or had too much tequila - take your pick!
IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

GM what world you been living in??? pfffttt

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh92eFZx3Yo[/YOUTUBE]

hmmm this loooks SICK๐Ÿ˜› and sick in like the good way people lol๐Ÿ˜†

damm now i can';t wait even more, hero looks good action looks good storyline look awesome narration look awesome and the heroine well you know what i think there don't you๐Ÿ˜‰, haii i want her soo badly๐Ÿคฃ

WHY OH WHY did you show me this hahaha lol๐Ÿ˜†

heeloo hi phir GM come on i been busy i haven't even had time to come to this place
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hmmm this loooks SICK๐Ÿ˜› and sick in like the good way people lol๐Ÿ˜†

damm now i can';t wait even more, hero looks good action looks good storyline look awesome narration look awesome and the heroine well you know what i think there don't you๐Ÿ˜‰, haii i want her soo badly๐Ÿคฃ

WHY OH WHY did you show me this hahaha lol๐Ÿ˜†

heeloo hi phir GM come on i been busy i haven't even had time to come to this place

HAHAHA we were explaining 'Our Lingo' to our teacher the other day
how Sick, Wicked, Bad, Heavy and all that doesn't mean what it means and she was just like errr you weirdos๐Ÿ˜†

Well this made me impatient and restless so thought i share the burden GM <3

Serious though it looks amazing cannot wait..and the heroine ofcourse is just PERFECTION and even the guy is growing on me quickly and he is doing so well
and the scenes between the two are so far just amazing
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Hai just caught up on most of the stuff for RR now i can't wait for a week

just seen the interview to her getting ready in the dulhan attire, can't wait ufff ma SAP is back in a week

OMGGG Imrannn! u r here??? *rubbing my eyes* good god u were away for too long!๐Ÿ˜ฒ missed u bro! ๐Ÿค—

anyway did u see ur sapnoki rani's latest sneak peak? i bet u fell in love all over again! she is just so breathtakingly beautiful! โค๏ธ

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

More thoughts - evil Landlord ji who is hot gets together with Rudra's mum Kamini and Kamlordji adopts Paro ( as she is evil Landlordji's niece) they do this so they can steal all of Paro's property after her parents die and do not treat her well - However Rudra thinks his mum ditched him for Landlordji and Paro and so is given another reason to hate Paro - not knowing they treat Paro badly too

Phew - I think I have read too many FFs or had too much tequila - take your pick!

why don't we just get writing FFs on Rangrasiya Anita? We might even manage to finish one by the time RR starts in another week at the rate we r going! what say? ๐Ÿ˜†

IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

HAHAHA we were explaining 'Our Lingo' to our teacher the other day
how Sick, Wicked, Bad, Heavy and all that doesn't mean what it means and she was just like errr you weirdos๐Ÿ˜†

Well this made me impatient and restless so thought i share the burden GM <3

Serious though it looks amazing cannot wait..and the heroine ofcourse is just PERFECTION and even the guy is growing on me quickly and he is doing so well
and the scenes between the two are so far just amazing

hahahha lol what how flipping old is your teacher mann how can she not know the lingoo๐Ÿ˜†

awww how thoughtful of you and ders me thinking you didn't care ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

yep it looks more like a movie preview thats the vibe i got form the sneak peek๐Ÿ˜›, na i had a great feeling for this from the start just like the feeling i had for IPKKND and i think this will have a great effect just like that did, and i know about the male lead i watched him oin a show called 'Gunao Ka Deevda' and it looks like a similar role where he play like a don hero and he did an awesome job then. thats why i think it will be a good base
princessunara thumbnail

today's E24 bridal look snaps... awww i am in love with this one! n its closeups! gorgeous doesn't begin to describe this etheral beauty! โค๏ธ

gods have taken infinite time even to create her delicate hands in to perfection โค๏ธ
her eyes โค๏ธ

and the adorable effervescence inherent in her...n the impish smiles

n that rosebud mouth... โค๏ธ

And btw if either of my parents wake up right now i will have hell to pay! ๐Ÿ˜† at home i would be upstairs in my room n they will not stumble upon me or even if i go around they will not hear me as i am faar away from their room lol๐Ÿ˜†.. bt right now they r on the next room!!
๐Ÿ˜ฒi am being as quiet as a mouse cz tomorrow whole day i will be outdoors in completely internet(or rather phone n tab)-allergic places like parks, gardens, race course etc etc!๐Ÿฅฑ n i will die if i don't at least get to spend time here now, considering i missed all the discussions on the amazing sneak peak even! ๐Ÿ˜†

i love horses, but even the prospect of horse riding doesn't fill me with any enthusiasm arghh cz i can't be on IF then! ๐Ÿ˜†
sorry guys i am dumping my sad story on u! hehe but i had to tell sm1.. hehe n as its 2 am IF RR asylum is the best place ๐Ÿคฃ

IMMI- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

OMGGG Imrannn! u r here??? *rubbing my eyes* good god u were away for too long!๐Ÿ˜ฒ missed u bro! ๐Ÿค—

anyway did u see ur sapnoki rani's latest sneak peak? i bet u fell in love all over again! she is just so breathtakingly beautiful! โค๏ธ

Hey Sunaraaa๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›, yeh been a looong time ๐Ÿ˜ณ, hahaha hyeh its me lol its a Christmas miracle ๐Ÿคฃ

awww missed you guys too seriously just easing my way back in lol and i am going to be around all the way now just had alot of stuff going on and was busy so i just stopped with all the updates and stuff but back now๐Ÿ˜›

yeh Ash just showed it me now ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† angry because she's made my really impenitent and i can't wait a week for it too start ๐Ÿ˜†, so is there anything else i need to see??

ahhha lol i never lost ma love fgor her you know that and Ma Sapnoo ki raani is taking me to another level thats for sure ahh damm i want her more now seriously ๐Ÿ˜†