Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hi Sumi!!πŸ€—

So true.. They have planned it all so well.. Hope they adhere to the script and dont bow to external forces.. Wish the best for Rangrasiya.. Love the way everyone is quietly confident of their work.. When you have done a job well the appreciation is granted.. 😊

Deeps..!! πŸ€—

Yes.. Everybody sounds confident about the show.. 😳 And i hope it works out for ALL of them who are involved in its making, and prove their critics wrong..!! ⭐️ They have really gone ahead from their comfort zone to bring life to it and that can be seen clearly in the few glimpses we saw of the show.. πŸ˜³πŸ‘

FIVE days to go still..!! :(
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with Sumi and Msfrootie (what's your name again, dear.?)

i was actually surprised to learn that Rangrasiya was planned way ahead.
and all those sightings of sanaya and ph few mnths back during Chhanchhan,
could be a part of it ..

wishing and hoping that Rangrasiya becomes the biggest hit of 2014,
and that the PH does not make any drastic changes to the story.
(been reading a lot of 'things' lately..)
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Deeps..!! πŸ€—

Yes.. Everybody sounds confident about the show.. 😳 And i hope it works out for ALL of them who are involved in its making, and prove their critics wrong..!! ⭐️ They have really gone ahead from their comfort zone to bring life to it and that can be seen clearly in the few glimpses we saw of the show.. πŸ˜³πŸ‘

FIVE days to go still..!! :(

Yeah Sumi!! Loved that small little extra bit of stage enacted scene they showed in telly talk video.. Its really a war between Paro and Rudra.. Both of them dont just hate each other but evrrything they represent.. And then there is the love deep within😳 Five days seem too long!!😊😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

could be a part of it ..

Gogu..!! πŸ€—

I have been hearing them too and I would just say that we can only hope and pray for good that nothing of that sort happens to our show..❀️ *Inshallah*

If they are putting in SO much effort for it, then they would treasure it too.. 😳
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: goguma

could be a part of it ..

Hey Goguma.πŸ€—. I am Deepthi😊

It seems like ST and team was planning even before CC got over.. Yeah, everyone must have realised CC is not working and last few episodes were clear evidence everyone decided to move on..

Oh, I hope so too, irrespective of whatever fans, supposed well wishers or detractors say when they have such a solid worked out plan they should stick to it.. What things did u read? Is it about the MB and DDEJ drama?
CandYlicious_S thumbnail

Yeah Sumi!! Loved that small little extra bit of stage enacted scene they showed in telly talk video.. Its really a war between Paro and Rudra.. Both of them dont just hate each other but everything they represent.. And then there is the love deep within😳 Five days seem too long!!😊😊

Yeah I watched that video.. <33 Looking forward to the intensities and complexities of characters ;)

SaNish offscreen camaraderie is adorable.. πŸ˜† Rajhastani eskimo.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Seems like time is moving even more slowly.. πŸ€” We need another sneak peek.. Colors are u listening..
NoorLuvsSanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Guys😊
I m eagerly waiting For Rang Rasiya30 Dec plz come fast ,can't able to concentrate on anything...espectially on studies...πŸ˜†
I was preparing for my Chemistry test...and see what i am doing...πŸ˜†
Lost in Rang Rasiya World😳
Seriously If my Mom would see this ...Definitely gonna scold meπŸ˜†

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: najmaa

<h1>Rangrasiya - Sanaya Irani and Ashish at show LAUNCH - 24th December</h1>

Thanks Najma for the link. LOL...They have awesome offscreen chemistry.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Hey Goguma.πŸ€—. I am Deepthi😊

It seems like ST and team was planning even before CC got over.. Yeah, everyone must have realised CC is not working and last few episodes were clear evidence everyone decided to move on..

Oh, I hope so too, irrespective of whatever fans, supposed well wishers or detractors say when they have such a solid worked out plan they should stick to it.. What things did u read? Is it about the MB and DDEJ drama?

Hey all ... jumping in here after trying to catch up (and giving up! πŸ˜›)

The meeting between Sanaya and ST was during end August, just after the end of CC had been announced. Guess the industry already knew about it, and hence ST jumped in to book Sanaya as quickly as he could.

Adding my hopes and wish here too that the makers stick to the story they have planned, and don't make too many undesirable changes ... but I also hope they keep Paro's self-respect intact as much as possible.
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Yeah I watched that video.. <33 Looking forward to the intensities and complexities of characters ;)

SaNish offscreen camaraderie is adorable.. πŸ˜† Rajhastani eskimo.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Seems like time is moving even more slowly.. πŸ€” We need another sneak peek.. Colors are u listening..

Rajastahani eskimo!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He is right in a way you know..

When these quiet and reserved people do crack a joke it seems a little extra funny.. There is one friend of mine, the quiet one amongst us noisy lot, but when she does say sonething funny its too funny.. Its something like that with Ashish.. We are never expecting him to come up with something like that.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold- We are so greedy and so unashamed about it.. Sometime in future Colors/ Nautanki/ST uncle himself will lock us all up!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†