Awww dat is soo soo cuteee <3
Lets go bunny hopping!!! :D

thank u! aww ya this girl is just sooo cute!! 😆
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

aahh no way she is my bunny! i am taking her home! 😆 n thanks Imran! 😳

ohhh ok but do tell her how insanely i love her but not in the freakish way more like the epic true heart way 😉😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

That's sooo cute!!!!!!!!!😳 Must have taken a lot of effort!!

Seriously what was she is doing?? Not in any way is that called marching!! Bunny hopping yeah... She is so cute..😆😆😆

hehe ya it took a while to get the ears fixed properly! 🤣 thank u! 🤗

IKR!! she is not at all marching!😆😆 march is like Left Right Left Right n she is hopping with both her legs together! Even Ashish looks at it once n he can't help the smile he has seeing her antics!! its sooo cuteee!! 😆😆

goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs

looking forward to this.
my eyes will surely be glued on sanaya .. 😆
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IMMI-

ohhh ok but do tell her how insanely i love her but not in the freakish way more like the epic true heart way 😉😆

lol i just might consider doing that 😉😆

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IMMI-

hiral im immi we met the other day lol i remember because i said hiral is a nice and unique name because i've never heard of it before 😆😛

U did?! Sry i dint see..bt Thank u :D it is unique..!
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
NEW BUZZ ARTICLE..!!

Many characters in the show seem to be completely black. Why so?

No, Rangrsiya doesn't have all black characters. They are all grey. In today's time we rarely come across somebody who is completely black or completely white. Everyone has shades of grey but the depth and intensity of greyness varies from person to person. The attitude and behavior of any person depends on the baggage of the past, upbringing, situation one is put in so we had to think a lot before writing. We thus started preparing and writing the show 6 months back which was something new and different on TV since here they decide today, shoot tomorrow. So we were asked why were we getting ready 6 months in advance but I guess it work to our advantage.

@blue: Thats interesting 😃 Glad to know its a well planned story and they have really worked alot to bring substance to it. 😳 I pray their efforts succeed and RangRasiya becomes a HUGE hit.!! 😎

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

NEW BUZZ ARTICLE..!!

Many characters in the show seem to be completely black. Why so?

No, Rangrsiya doesn't have all black characters. They are all grey. In today's time we rarely come across somebody who is completely black or completely white. Everyone has shades of grey but the depth and intensity of greyness varies from person to person. The attitude and behavior of any person depends on the baggage of the past, upbringing, situation one is put in so we had to think a lot before writing. We thus started preparing and writing the show 6 months back which was something new and different on TV since here they decide today, shoot tomorrow. So we were asked why were we getting ready 6 months in advance but I guess it work to our advantage.

@blue: Thats interesting 😃 Glad to know its a well planned story and they have really worked alot to bring substance to it. 😳 I pray their efforts succeed and RangRasiya becomes a HUGE hit.!! 😎

Hi Sumi!!🤗

So true.. They have planned it all so well.. Hope they adhere to the script and dont bow to external forces.. Wish the best for Rangrasiya.. Love the way everyone is quietly confident of their work.. When you have done a job well the appreciation is granted.. 😊
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

thank u! aww ya this girl is just sooo cute!! 😆

cute !!!❤️
sunara di pls check ur dashboard😊