Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Lets not go there ...Iwas massively leg pulled by hubby and friends πŸ˜† Because they know of my love for sanaya . Hubby liked the sneek peek more than the promos as felt was very lavishly mounted for a daily soap . However he still will never watch it ...πŸ˜†

Whaaat????😲

How can he see the sneak peak and still not watch it?? Di, you are not doing your job well as self appointed unofficial RR promoterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† There is still time, lets hope the situation is rectified..😊

BTW thanks a lot for the update.. I was in Delhi some time back, wish the trip had been now..

@blue- Hmmm, that does make sense.. As it is they have spent more than generously on RR..

Good job Colors..πŸ‘
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Lol kill me i spent the past 1 hr on this! I wanted to make it more cartoonish lol hope it came out right!! 🀣

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IMMI-

heyloo

when i first saw her in that green saree and on that scooter i knew she was going to be something special and make me go all fuzzy insideπŸ˜†

because when i saw her i knew that she is the girl of ma dreams and i was listening to a song called sapnoo ki raani remixπŸ˜†

Awww... <3
Dats one of my most fav. Scenes..!
Btw ure name?! Im hiral :)
goguma thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

ROFL i cracked up at that video!
🀣

Sanaya : Ashish don't at least argue with me on this thing (about the adequacy of his clothes for the cold) πŸ˜†
Ashish : *at a loss of words* you know na i cannot argue with you on anything! 🀣

n then
Ashish : you look like a Rajastani Eskimo! πŸ˜†

i so love their easy banter. πŸ€—
with the exception of anuj, i think ashish is another co-star who will just oblige her .. πŸ˜†
cute..!

btw, i am relying on u guys on every bits of translations cz hindi is still difficult for me to understand ... 😳
Edited by goguma - 10 years ago
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lol kill me i spent the past 1 hr on this! I wanted to make it more cartoonish lol hope it came out right!! 🀣

hmm ok come here then pass me the knife πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

its niceee i like the writing effects
Edited by IMMI- - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awww dat is soo soo cuteee <3
Lets go bunny hopping!!! :D
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Awww... <3
Dats one of my most fav. Scenes..!
Btw ure name?! Im hiral :)

hiral im immi we met the other day lol i remember because i said hiral is a nice and unique name because i've never heard of it before πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Awesome. Just can't stop watching the trailer.

Beauceant thumbnail

i am not that fussed up about the ranking usually as long as she is on the top two, be it 1 or 2 cz well obviously i like both the top 2 celebs...πŸ˜†

BUT today I am delighted she is ONE cz the day the RR forum starts and her name is updated there and
the day RR will first air, we will have her ruling the roost on No 1 spot!!❀️ YEHHH!!! I am extremely happy about that! ⭐️

@ red- Wow, that's so true.. I dint think of it that way!! We couldnt make it for her birthday, at least here its good!!

All the more dancing now!!
Beauceant thumbnail

That's sooo cute!!!!!!!!!😳 Must have taken a lot of effort!!

Seriously what was she is doing?? Not in any way is that called marching!! Bunny hopping yeah... She is so cute..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†