Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: showviewer

Thank you Najma for sharing the article. I am glad Sanaya is opening up to acting in films. With so many new young directors, exploring different stories on celluloid, the doors are opening for more actors. I am sure she will only take up an offer which has a potential for her and from reliable production houses.

Ashish already comes across as a deep thinker and good writer, he has dabbled in some production work, so would be great to see what kind of projects he directs.

U, this update is specially for you. I had posted it on page 123 but doubt you would go that far back 😊
Well it was awesome to see rangrasiya's 3rd promo during intermission of the dhoom 3 show ( btw I absolutely loved the movie!) . Both ashish and sanaya look wonderful in the big screen 😊. They ran the 3 rd promo of the other show as well ie beintehaa ...so very good promotions Colours I must say...

For those asking for the sneek peek ...guys linking your promos/ adv with dhoom3 costs huge money ..the sneek peek is almost 3 minutes long where as both the promos combined ( RR plus beintehaa) are abt 45 seconds ...so I hope we all get the picture ...

Their was only 1 hindi movie trailer attached to dhoom 3 and that was jai ho ( salman's next movie) .2 upcoming english movie trailers were also shown 😊 Seriously seeing the promo of RR with dhoom 3 is a big deal ...

ALSO , their are huge posters of Rangrasiya at many important areas in Delhi now and here I meanthe massive billboard ones πŸ˜ƒ , I saw 4 yesterday . It was night and my car was on high speed on the highway so couldn't take a pix from my phone ...but will try taking some pictures today.

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs the articles..loved dem! :)
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Are we going to get a 1 hour special of RR on 30th ?
and what about BB finale..Are they coming to promote the show or not ?
anyone has any idea ? ?
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhh wish we do get 1 hour special then i can go in a trance whilst watching paro
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IMMI-

ahhh wish we do get 1 hour special then i can go in a trance whilst watching paro

seems like u have a serious Crush on Sanz
but yeah i can imagine what it would be like..If i was a guy i would have been in love with her as wellπŸ˜†
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Still working! Will have to wait for reading everything and catch up else in few hours there will be a new thread.
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I dnt think der'll b a 1 hr. Special. .
I have a feeling dey vll cum to promote on BB7 as they're reolacing it soi yeah I do hope dey cum! :)
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

seems like u have a serious Crush on Sanz
but yeah i can imagine what it would be like..If i was a guy i would have been in love with her as wellπŸ˜†

hai a crush is an understatement what do you call it when you have reserved a place for her in da heart and call her Sapnoo ki raaaniπŸ˜†

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

Good Morning Everyone 😊

Hey everyone!!

Just came in to say hi, although I ve been in stalking mode in between during the day!!πŸ˜†

BTW this edit above is just fabulous! Why?? Because all the while I looked at that scene in the sneak peak my eyes were on the beautiful face and the way she holds the pallu with her teeth.. But the moment I saw this my eyes directly went to the waistband jumping up and down as she runs... and the waist of course!!😳😳 Rudraji looking handsome too😳

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the link.
Sanaya is dancing so gracefully and in sync with others. All four look amazing.