Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations...thread 15.. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

At this rate I think we will need a thread every two days.

Thank you all for all the updates, thoughts and fun things...well all fun things except one flash from the past...πŸ˜†.

ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Im quite sure a 16th thread is definitely going to happen with the rate this threads are going by
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ananya Khare's character's name is Kamini..Colors RR site..

ayshaomar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Ananya Khare's character's name is Kamini..Colors RR site..

Who's Ananya Khare??
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

Who's Ananya Khare??

Another vamp in RR.. She was there in Devdas, Punar vivah etc..
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello! just popped out and luckily the thread only ,over in single figures!

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

@Anita I left a message for you on the last page of previous thread.
I don't know how I always reach on the last page and that too just below Sunara's 'Please shift to new thread' comment. I hardly finish reading and liking one page, and lo behold, 3 more pages have appeared. Its so hard to catch up. You guys are pros.

Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by ArhiVirAnya

People im going fr dhoom tmrw!!! :D
I wanna knw if dey r shwing the sneak peek or one of d 3 promos in d theatre?!! Anyone knws?!!

<font size="2" color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Hiru sm1 from IPK forum has said that the full interval was filled with RR promos!! ⭐️😲 πŸ₯³
</font>

Interval?! Ehh I always go out fr interval..buyin popcorn or sumthing.! Im gonna try n sit inside tmrw!!

@Anita Yeh lo!! Another one bites the dust. Don't you think people will consider this crazy? Not going to get popcorn, just to watch the Rangrasiya trailer :p LOL Rangrasiyan craziness rocks.

@ArhiVirAnya Hey, I hope you don't take it as offence. Its just said in zest, since we consider this the RR Asylum, and we the crazy inmates. Which means you are one of us too.

Yeah we are proud asylum inmates and happy to be insane!

in fact we should get friends and bar all the exits and tell the others in the audience - this is the best bit of the movie - nobody leave's here until Sanaya's done her thing - go take a pee/get popcorn when the movie comes on!

🀣
ayshaomar thumbnail
@MsFrootie LOL so many vamps in this show, love it hahaha
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Thanks Anita!! I dint realise I was on page 139 when i left.. Quite natural it got overπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wow that answers so many questions.. So the question of why Rudra hates beautiful women is solved and case is closed!! Its the "mommy issue".. I remember talking about the probability of that with someone long back,Diya di i think.. We were pretty close

Oh and Paro hates BSD too.. Even sneak peak said the villagers are trained to hate BSD.. From their POV the smuggling is their bread and butter and BSD spoils that.. An earlier generation wouldnt even be willing to accept the partition in its entirity.. Imagine having a cousin/friend across the border whomyou cant meet because of the BSD,in their simple logic..

What a backdrop!! We can expect all the fireworks here!!πŸ˜ƒ

My take on the description -

Also I think i now realise why they keep saying this relationship between Paro and Rudra will be explosive ( yes I am slow!)

Imagine being attracted to something you hate - no wonder the love will be violent - they both represent for the other something that they hate! So they will obviously try to crush any feelings of attraction they have towards each other and will be incredibly confused
Wow wow wow bring on the violent love - never seen anything like it on TV!πŸ˜ƒ

Love that can destroy! woohoo Can't wait to watch (which i won't tire of saying) πŸ˜ƒ
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congo on new thread..!! πŸ€— It is moving with a jetspeed. 😎 πŸ˜†
I hope we get our show's forum opened 3 days before the show starts..! 😳

So please request here politely..! :D 😳

neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

nah.. if we get the forum on 28th then we will go to a good 17th thread b4 we finish here lol πŸ˜†

another 6 days we could manage another 3 threads at this rate 17th is a good estimate!