Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

aww. .they are so cute😳

Hehe. .Rasjasthani Eskimo😆😆
Ashish is a quick learner, he already realised that no one can argue(except Anuj who is as craz y as her)with our doll😆

TFS😳

najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

SHOW TIME

THE LOVE-HATE STORY

Sunday, 22 December 2013 | SANGEETA YADAV

New show Rangrasiya goes on air on Colors from December 30. The lead pair Sanaya Irani & Ashish Sharma are aiming to become the next best couple on TV. In a candid interview with Sangeeta Yadav, they talk about their role & challenges ahead

About the show

Sanaya Irani (SI): I play Paro, a simple Rajasthani village girl, who is newly wedded and believes in love. On her way to her sasural, Armymen stop them and search their luggage. They find illegal weapons in the baggage which leads to an altercation between them and the baraatis. Army officer Rudra kills Paro's husband and handcuffs her and takes her with him. The incident shatters her life. It's a love-hate story. This role is very different from Chhachhan which I played inChhachhan. Paro is an opposite of Rudra.

Ashish Sharma (AS): As Rudra, I don't believe in love. He is very disciplined. My role is very intense, rebellious and out-of-the-box. It's a very edgy love-story that starts with hate and has love, sadness, pain, guilt, bitterness, hope, aspiration and vengeance in it.

On preparations

SI: I have tried hard to get into the skin of the character. I used to be very stressed about doing justice to the role. Also, I learnt Rajasthani language and culture so that my character looked real.

AS: It was tough to shoot in the harsh cold weather of the Rann of Jaisalmer. We used to wake up early morning. Luckily, I didn't have to learn Rajasthani as I belong to the State. Rudra's look is very rugged and stern, so I did a lot of workouts to look fit and get my body language right. I did combat and muscle training as well. I also visited Army boot camps to get the ambience of their life. I actually started thinking like Rudra and used to sit next to the window and look outside for hours.

On their TV journey

SI: I'm happy that Chhanchhan went off air. If this would have not gone off the air, I would never have got to do Rangrasiya. I believe everything happens for a reason and there is something better waiting for us. Khushi of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon was the turning point in my career and gave me the platform that I needed.

AS: I started my TV journey in 2010 with Gunahon Ka Devta (Imagine TV). In 2011, I did a movie called Love Sex Aur Dhoka and also bagged a TV historical Chandragupta Maurya. But it was Rab Se Sona Isshq in 2012 which brought me into the limelight.

Their future plans

SI: I love doing fiction shows. I'm also keeping my options open to work in movies after debuting in Fanaa(2006).

AS: I'm writing a few scripts at the moment. I would like to explore the world behind the camera too as a director.

Credit goes to facebook
Edited by najmaa - 10 years ago
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stimmy

aww. .they are so cute😳

Hehe. .Rasjasthani Eskimo😆😆
Ashish is a quick learner, he already realised that no one can argue(except Anuj who is as craz y as her)with our doll😆

TFS😳

Smart Man smart man 👏 thats a wise move not to argue with her lol 😆
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: najmaa

SHOW TIME

THE LOVE-HATE STORY

Sunday, 22 December 2013 | SANGEETA YADAV

New show Rangrasiya goes on air on Colors from December 30. The lead pair Sanaya Irani & Ashish Sharma are aiming to become the next best couple on TV. In a candid interview with Sangeeta Yadav, they talk about their role & challenges ahead

About the show

Sanaya Irani (SI): I play Paro, a simple Rajasthani village girl, who is newly wedded and believes in love. On her way to her sasural, Armymen stop them and search their luggage. They find illegal weapons in the baggage which leads to an altercation between them and the baraatis. Army officer Rudra kills Paro's husband and handcuffs her and takes her with him. The incident shatters her life. It's a love-hate story. This role is very different from Chhachhan which I played inChhachhan. Paro is an opposite of Rudra.

Ashish Sharma (AS): As Rudra, I don't believe in love. He is very disciplined. My role is very intense, rebellious and out-of-the-box. It's a very edgy love-story that starts with hate and has love, sadness, pain, guilt, bitterness, hope, aspiration and vengeance in it.

On preparations

SI: I have tried hard to get into the skin of the character. I used to be very stressed about doing justice to the role. Also, I learnt Rajasthani language and culture so that my character looked real.

AS: It was tough to shoot in the harsh cold weather of the Rann of Jaisalmer. We used to wake up early morning. Luckily, I didn't have to learn Rajasthani as I belong to the State. Rudra's look is very rugged and stern, so I did a lot of workouts to look fit and get my body language right. I did combat and muscle training as well. I also visited Army boot camps to get the ambience of their life. I actually started thinking like Rudra and used to sit next to the window and look outside for hours.

On their TV journey

SI: I'm happy that Chhanchhan went off air. If this would have not gone off the air, I would never have got to do Rangrasiya. I believe everything happens for a reason and there is something better waiting for us. Khushi of Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon was the turning point in my career and gave me the platform that I needed.

AS: I started my TV journey in 2010 with Gunahon Ka Devta (Imagine TV). In 2011, I did a movie called Love Sex Aur Dhoka and also bagged a TV historical Chandragupta Maurya. But it was Rab Se Sona Isshq in 2012 which brought me into the limelight.

Their future plans

SI: I love doing fiction shows. I'm also keeping my options open to work in movies after debuting in Fanaa(2006).

AS: I'm writing a few scripts at the moment. I would like to explore the world behind the camera too as a director.

Credit goes to facebook

@bold omg she likes to do bollywood project but she is not saying anything about any offer😳
@red bold, wah sanaya is soo hardworking 👏 for getting deep into the character she even learned the language and culture, proud of her love you doll, you r truely professional

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.tellychakkar.com/fun-zone/quiz/how-well-do-you-know-ashish-sharma
tc QUIZ..
FROM WHEN DID NEGATIVE MARKING STARTED:/
Deus_Vult thumbnail
yaay got 5/6 😛
dont know his birthday
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Najma

Happy that she has at least started thinking to work in Movies😃

@ bold Zeeno, her new show has just started even if she has offers she will not mention them but will talk about her new show

Deus_Vult thumbnail
ohh i would love to see ashish as a director , 😃
Deus_Vult thumbnail

Originally posted by: MesmerizingSanz

Thanks Najma

Happy that she has at least started thinking to work in Movies😃

@ bold Zeeno, her new show has just started even if she has offers she will not mention them but will talk about her new show

she has always said that she dont like to join BW, but today she changed her opinion , i think she got an offer , that's why giving us a hint that she is ready to work in films 😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

LOOOL instead of marching Sanaya is bunny hopping! 🤣 awww she is so freaking cuteee!!! 🤣 awww awww awww i love this girl! 😆