Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Sunara has already prepared the first page of this one with all news and all..May be we can ask Appy to make this the official one as evreyone is already here..

ahh i actually made this early morning today (or yesterday as its just past mid night now) cz i thought u guys will finish real fast... n i won't be online either from lappy..

aww sorry Appy. i had made it before u as I wasn't sure u will be here or not again.. n i was also out whole time n was only here from phone n tab.. so already made the thread well in time n left... :((

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Oh ,I am not used to so much respect thats why 🀣 **kidding**πŸ˜›

Okay, I dont know a thing about anything thats in redπŸ˜‰ whats arma..??πŸ˜›
S- Hamari doll kitni cute hai na??
N- Haan yaar , rasgulla ke gore gore haath . Rsgulla ki smile, uski aankhein <3
S - Toffee's awesome bodyπŸ˜‰

@ red- I meant that will be the end of the world.. Armagedon is a movie about an asteroid colliding with the earth, end of world etc..The world cant bear so much..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ pink- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I can imagine u both doing that!!
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

@Bold- child abuse alert 🀣 True Jaya di, you are so sane that you have to drink for 5 hours to reach my heights of stupidity 🀣⭐️

Sooo cute πŸ€ͺ

Sunara di check your inbox (not IF)

Nelo i will in half an hr. i haven't logged in to FB since day b4 yesterday.. didn't get time n i decided to use what little time i had on IF..

so will catch up real soon! :D
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
OMG WOW!! 15th thread? I'm not surprised πŸ˜† May be the last one ..now that we'll have the forum opening soon <3 But with the rocket speed of these threads, you never know might just reach the 16th :P
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

LOL...@Nelo, I deleted your wrath :p HeHeHe

@Deepthi what 2 excuses?

1. She is underage..

2.She is insanely insane..

Double excuse..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

OMG WOW!! 15th thread? I'm not surprised πŸ˜† May be the last one ..now that we'll have the forum opening soon <3 But with the rocket speed of these threads, you never know might just reach the 16th :P

nah.. if we get the forum on 28th then we will go to a good 17th thread b4 we finish here lol πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Something little.. its midnight.. but well having foregone the fun of posting San snaps for 2 days.. i wanted to share a little bit..

these r from yesterday's SBB... i will share as many HD snaps from all the footage shown these past 2 days whenever i have time over the next few days... so for now check out our gorgeous doll! ❀️

awww such a cutie naughty smile asking people to watch as she is nto gonna tell! πŸ˜†

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

OMG... you guys are fast!!!

Congrats on 15th thread ... is this going to be the last one?

And WHY OH WHY do we have THAT pic on this page???!!! 🀒 We want only good things here!!
Rocky, where is your nimbu mirchiii!!!!

I can see the level of insanity is reaching dangerous levels ... now people are on to tequila shots? πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Looks like only a steady daily dose of Sanaya and her Rangrasiya will cure us all πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Di that was Nelo's wrath.. And she actually ran away leaving it here😑😑 Nimbu mirchii needed stat.. Rocky is not around,so let me do the honor/ penance for provoking Nelo..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Do we need tequila to be crazy??
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: princessunara

nah.. if we get the forum on 28th then we will go to a good 17th thread b4 we finish here lol πŸ˜†

yeah anything can happen πŸ˜†
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation on new thread once again.keep it up Rangrasiyans...sorry i am not able to give my time in discussion.tomorrow is sunday.next sunday we gonna watch sanaya's performance at GPA awards. Good night have sweet dreams of RR :)