Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

i thought it signified a flame rather than a dupatta di! the one on the banner i mean πŸ˜†

Every time I go off even for half an hour, the pages fly!!!

I think the red on the Rangrasiya banner is a dupatta ... a blood red dupatta, in keeping with the theme of blood 😊
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Busisest day of the year at work turns out to be the day of RR launch. damn!

Am sure there must be a Murphy's law about this somewhere!!! πŸ˜† Never mind, hopefully you have a break over Christmas and NY coming up!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Who Was Sanaya Adressing As Tu? Ashish Or Rudra? Will Sanaya Wear Jackets Too Or Just Ghagra Cholis?πŸ€” UFFF, So Many Questions πŸ˜†
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Congratulation on new thread

OMG this thread is really so fast.you are going great jobs rangrasiyans,sanayaholics,ashisholics.thank you so much for all siggies,avis,news.
well i think i didnot introduce myself.i am priyanka.i love sanaya irani so much.she is the only tv actor for whom i am so crazy.after ipkknd,rangrasiya is the only show which attracts me to watch it.i am so excited for it.ashish impresses me a lot.Waiting for its launch.

Hi PriyankaπŸ€—, this is Sowji 😊
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Great!!!😊😊😊 Your takes were the one of the things which made me put up with CC till the end.. So yes, waiting to hear your takes on RR in detail.. And anything more is always welcome of course, you know..πŸ˜ƒ

RR is so exciting, its inevitable..

Aww ... thanks for that 😳😳 Yes, I hope RR inspires not only me, but lots of creative writers ... the more the merrier!
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
is the rose having thorns also?
Edited by rockystar22 - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Aahh!! Well said diya.. hoping here paro's character is explored..truly it will be a treat to watch Sanny <3

BTw I have a questn. Y is dis plc called Rr Asylum? ? :P

Hiru, just look around ... does anybody seem remotely sane to you around here?! πŸ˜†

Yep, am really hoping for that one ... the story from Paro's POV ... exploring her emotions and the depths of her feelings ... from the insecurities of being an orphan, the hatred for Rudra for being the cause of her widowhood, and the fire and fight in Paro that we saw in the promo and in the one pic of the launch.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

You mean like a flame being blown by a wind.. Its likely..

But Sunara, have a look at it in the promo, last 3-4 seconds, the way it breezes, is not like a flame would.. More gentle.. And its too crimson for a flame..

We might get some clue once the title song or something is released, but just have a look at in the promo, instead of the still..😊

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congo for 14th threadπŸ₯³
love you all muahhh..
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Hiru, just look around ... does anybody seem remotely sane to you around here?! πŸ˜†

Yep, am really hoping for that one ... the story from Paro's POV ... exploring her emotions and the depths of her feelings ... from the insecurities of being an orphan, the hatred for Rudra for being the cause of her widowhood, and the fire and fight in Paro that we saw in the promo and in the one pic of the launch.

Hahaha! :D well as deeps said "We're mad n we knw it" ;)