Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Some info πŸ˜›

Rudra (Devanagari: ) is a Rigvedic deity, associated with wind or storm,[1] and the hunt. The name has been translated as "the roarer".[2][3][4]

In the Rigveda, Rudra has been praised as the "mightiest of the mighty".The Shri Rudram hymn from the Yajurveda is dedicated to Rudra, and is important in the Saivism sect

The Hindu god Shiva shares several features with the Rudra. Usage of the epithet came to exceed the original theonym and by the post-Vedic period (in the Sanskrit Epics), and the name Rudra has been taken as a synonym for the god Shiva and the two names are used interchangeably.

A Rigvedic verse "rukh draavayathi, iti rudraha" where 'rukh' means sorrow/misery, 'draavayathi' means to drive out or eliminate and 'iti' means that which or he who, implies 'Rudra' to be the eliminator of evil and usherer of peace.

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Some info πŸ˜›

Rudra (Devanagari: ) is a Rigvedic deity, associated with wind or storm,[1] and the hunt. The name has been translated as "the roarer".[2][3][4]

In the Rigveda, Rudra has been praised as the "mightiest of the mighty".The Shri Rudram hymn from the Yajurveda is dedicated to Rudra, and is important in the Saivism sect

The Hindu god Shiva shares several features with the Rudra. Usage of the epithet came to exceed the original theonym and by the post-Vedic period (in the Sanskrit Epics), and the name Rudra has been taken as a synonym for the god Shiva and the two names are used interchangeably.

A Rigvedic verse "rukh draavayathi, iti rudraha" where 'rukh' means sorrow/misery, 'draavayathi' means to drive out or eliminate and 'iti' means that which or he who, implies 'Rudra' to be the eliminator of evil and usherer of peace.

the same source Wiki, also mentioned that Rudra is an embodiment of unpredictable danger & wildness.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Deeps,I was hoping you would reply 🀣 Love your hilarious answers ,Bold 🀣 No it is not dangerous madness at all *wink wink*πŸ˜†
We are mad and we know it πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

At you service sweetie..😊😊

Its not dangerous at all.. Its very productive and creative in fact..

@ bold- Sounded like that song- Sexy and i know it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

This is crazy, but i still dont get it.. I magnified it an had a look too.. The leaves still seem to be attached to one end of the stem and the rose to the other.. The left hand is empty.. He may go on to clench the rose and squeeze it out as u say..

P.S. I realise the angle of the edited pic is weird and i will remove asap once purpose is served..πŸ˜†

well let's say i typed the wrong tense! πŸ˜†

it should have been "
maybe he will rip the leaves and thorn filled stem from the rose and separate them?"
cz his left looks like its almost clenching over the rose ready to crumple it..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

yes Sunara, Rudra is the aggressive, fiery aspect of Lord Shiv.

Rudra, is associated with a storm and is an embodiment of wildness and unpredictable danger...
Found it on wiki.

aww thanks Anisha! πŸ˜ƒ
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@sunara I sooo love dat siggy dammitt <3
Well I dnt c anyone discussing one point dat is d music of this show.. the BGs (or maybeits already discussed) ..I simply love d song wich comes at d end of promos.lol I keep singing it mny tyms out of d blue..its d title track I guess!!
I cant wait to listen to d whole of it<3
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation on new thread
OMG this thread is really so fast.you are going great jobs rangrasiyans,sanayaholics,ashisholics.thank you so much for all siggies,avis,news.
well i think i didnot introduce myself.i am priyanka.i love sanaya irani so much.she is the only tv actor for whom i am so crazy.after ipkknd,rangrasiya is the only show which attracts me to watch it.i am so excited for it.ashish impresses me a lot.Waiting for its launch.
Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whoa. .new thread already!!πŸ₯³
Congrats SanayaholicsπŸ€—

The banner was awesome and so is Sanaya. .
Waiting for more pics/segments
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

At you service sweetie..😊😊

Its not dangerous at all.. Its very productive and creative in fact..

@ bold- Sounded like that song- Sexy and i know it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True πŸ˜† Yess it is 🀣 Parody of that is we are mad and we know it 🀣
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Congratulation on new thread

OMG this thread is really so fast.you are going great jobs rangrasiyans,sanayaholics,ashisholics.thank you so much for all siggies,avis,news.
well i think i didnot introduce myself.i am priyanka.i love sanaya irani so much.she is the only tv actor for whom i am so crazy.after ipkknd,rangrasiya is the only show which attracts me to watch it.i am so excited for it.ashish impresses me a lot.Waiting for its launch.

Love how you described us πŸ˜³πŸ˜† Hi Priyanka,welcome to this thread πŸ€— Have seen you posting in the RR discussion thread in the other forum so good to see you here as well😳hope to see you joining in the discussions :D Agree!! We are all mad for Sanaya and we are watching the show just for her and now for Ashish as well Same here <3