Posted: 10 years ago

Credit : Tammy FB :D
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good heavens!
Already on page 8 in the new thread!
Congo to all!

The two new pictures are mind blowing, leaves so much to our imagination na?
The rose, guns, sacks, the red dupatta, the barren land & Sand dunes...a tough Rudra and an equally unyielding & feisty Paro.
Extreme emotions of love & hate, passion & violence all so aptly captured in the two pictures!
Simply Brilliant, well done RR team.
And as many have said, I love that this time the hate is also going to come in bigger measure from Paro's side,...all eyes on Sanaya, the star PerformerπŸ˜›

BTW, if this thread is RR asylum, what will we call the forum when it opens?πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Yah, I know. Its a very popular Bengali name, too.

I heard this name so many times, but never did it hit me like this... It goes so well with Ashish's character! I am not equally enthusiastic about Parvat's name. Parvati is ok! But 'Rudra' generates a different feeling or bravery and rage altogether!

ah bengali n sinhala r pretty much very close... so ya then no wonder!

Paro-Rudra i think came from Shiv-Parvati.. apparently Rudra is another name for Lord Shiv...

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey Hiru,

Answering your question, each time a promo or news is out, this place goes crazy and these are micro dissected to such detail a nano particle physicist will be proud of us.😎. Plus crazy analysis, situational possibilities, mad pair ups of characters.. And of course everyone is crazy for Sanaya.. Stay around and you ll realise, noworries.. But its not dangerous madness i guess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually someone suggested the name and then it just stuck.. Now we are the proud inmates of RR Asylum!!πŸ˜ƒ

Deeps,I was hoping you would reply 🀣 Love your hilarious answers ,Bold 🀣 No it is not dangerous madness at all *wink wink*πŸ˜†
We are mad and we know it πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

ah bengali n sinhala r pretty much very close... so ya then no wonder!

Paro-Rudra i think came from Shiv-Parvati.. apparently Rudra is another name for Lord Shiv...

yes Sunara, Rudra is the aggressive, fiery aspect of Lord Shiv.
Rudra, is associated with a storm and is an embodiment of wildness and unpredictable danger...
Found it on wiki.
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Oh wow,I love this ! Have captured Paro's emotions wonderfully No wonder,Sanaya is the expression queen <3 Tfs Sunara πŸ€—
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Flame.. Hmmm.. Will a flame be, how do i put it, directing itself in that way? Sideways.. And the color too.. I thought it was some symbolism for blood, not sure how.. Like a study in scarlet or something..

kinda like this di

digital flames are kinda depicted like this
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

nope di look at his other hand!!

This is crazy, but i still dont get it.. I magnified it an had a look too.. The leaves still seem to be attached to one end of the stem and the rose to the other.. The left hand is empty.. He may go on to clench the rose and squeeze it out as u say..

P.S. I realise the angle of the edited pic is weird and i will remove asap once purpose is served..πŸ˜†

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Hey Hiru,

Answering your question, each time a promo or news is out, this place goes crazy and these are micro dissected to such detail a nano particle physicist will be proud of us.😎. Plus crazy analysis, situational possibilities, mad pair ups of characters.. And of course everyone is crazy for Sanaya.. Stay around and you ll realise, noworries.. But its not dangerous madness i guess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually someone suggested the name and then it just stuck.. Now we are the proud inmates of RR Asylum!!πŸ˜ƒ

HAHAH! :D thanxx fr a really cool ans. Deepthi <3
And like u said yest. Im at d right plc ;)