Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Hahaha yeah thats because we are soul sisters..!! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ€—

I wish we get MANYYY more pics..!! That waist chain that Paro is wearing looks so gorgeous on her..!! 😳☺️

We so are πŸ˜†πŸ€—πŸ€— Bold,aapke muh main gheeshakker,chocolates and much more 😳 I know right !! Mohit is one lucky guy πŸ˜›β˜ΊοΈ
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks, Deeps! The pics are awesome ... can feel the writing bug beginning to bite me again πŸ˜ƒ

Great!!!😊😊😊 Your takes were the one of the things which made me put up with CC till the end.. So yes, waiting to hear your takes on RR in detail.. And anything more is always welcome of course, you know..πŸ˜ƒ

RR is so exciting, its inevitable..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know about resemblance to IPK, I suppose all love-hate stories will have some similar elements ... but what I really want this time is for Paro's story to be explored, HER feelings, her emotions, her shades, her background ... we got shortchanged on that in IPK, I would love that lack to be made up here, because Sanaya will be mind blowing in those scenes.

well we did talk about this di, ya even i feel that this might be that untold story in a different way.. the story we yearned to watch but never got the opportunity to do so...

ya the resemblance is inevitable as its also a love hate story.. but as i also said this time her hatred is greater than his.. and ripping her of the ideology at the very beginning will make this story different..

Khushi loved, and Arnav hated.
but here Paro hates with a vengeance too!

wow... watching Sanaya living those emotions would be magical to say the least.. she will make us go through a roller coaster of emotions and i for one am waiting for the journey to commence!

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Su..im soo glad u felt it too..!! I thot I wud b d nly one! *hugs*
and yess u knw d rose actually triggered it..! Yess dis time d hatred is more frm my her side..fr he destroyed everything!! And u knw im wondering if paro wud also fight bak like khushi.!

Really love dat part of d promo wen he her hands r tied to d jeep..while he drives away without giving a damn!! <3

i guess Hiru that its too much a part of us that we will see resemblances somewhat πŸ€— but through this what has emerged is that, this time its different. a story told from her POV..
a story of a girl, who is not bubbly.. who would not have her effervescence and make believe happiness as a farce.. a girl who will deal with the rough harsh truth that is unvarnished... this is more elemental..

ya i also absolutely love that part! its very different and takes ruthlessness to a whole different level altogether!

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

i thought it signified a flame rather than a dupatta di! the one on the banner i mean πŸ˜†

Flame.. Hmmm.. Will a flame be, how do i put it, directing itself in that way? Sideways.. And the color too.. I thought it was some symbolism for blood, not sure how.. Like a study in scarlet or something..
princessunara thumbnail

Wow, old thread locked and this one stickied already ... this has to be a record πŸ˜†

Thanks, Mods! πŸ˜ƒ

hehe n i didn't even remember to report! so whoever did it (if u did do it that is) thanks! πŸ˜†

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Recap of today posted by me in the other thread,for anyone who missed πŸ˜›
Just went through everything 😳

1. Loved the Ashish article ! Man,he is so dedicated and committed <3 A thorough professional who goes the extra mile just to get into the skin of the character,he reminds me so much of Sanaya <3 Loved how he jokingly said that his wife got scared seeing him enact Rudra at home,so cute πŸ˜† Thank you Sunara for sharing πŸ€—

2.Loved the GPA promo ! Sanaya looks sooo pretty even in that still and kudos to kukiiesarun for getting that colors family still because it hardly came for a sec ! πŸ‘

Ragz,thank you so much for sharing the pics <3 πŸ€—

She is looking so graceful and I cannot take my eyes off her <3

She is really gonna rock the song !! Just waiting for 29th to come <3

3.Kudos to Ragz and team who pestered Colors for sharing Sanny's pic !

She really looks drop dead gorgeous ,my eyes dont even go to the rest

4.Sunara,I loved the edits <3 The colouring is so beautiful

This one is my fav 😳❀️

She really lights up the whole screen with her smile ☺️

5.Thanks to Sonia and Poojakalsi for sharing that tidbit regarding the hotel where Sanny and team have come for Promotions,in Jaipur !! OMG This is sooo cool and she is such a sweetheart for always being friendly with everyone <3

6.Thank you shonasandy for sharing both the video segments on page 120 ! Really loved them both :D

7.Loved the poster which was shared ! The guns and sacks really make the poster all the more authentic !

And OMG this pic !!!
Embedded image permalink

Rudra has a rose in his hands ! What does that mean ? That Paro will slowly make him lose his cynical attitude and make him fall in love ?

Hoping to get some SBS/SBB segments on their enacting RR scenes in the hotel or Raj shares some more pics on twitter !

And hearty welcome to the thread, Sush,Sushmita,Hiral and anyone else I missed πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Hope to see you all around :D I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :)

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

well in my language 'Rudra' actually means - rough and ruthless..

Yah, I know. Its a very popular Bengali name, too.

I heard this name so many times, but never did it hit me like this... It goes so well with Ashish's character! I am not equally enthusiastic about Parvat's name. Parvati is ok! But 'Rudra' generates a different feeling of bravery and rage altogether!
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

well we did talk about this di, ya even i feel that this might be that untold story in a different way.. the story we yearned to watch but never got the opportunity to do so...

ya the resemblance is inevitable as its also a love hate story.. but as i also said this time her hatred is greater than his.. and ripping her of the ideology at the very beginning will make this story different..

Khushi loved, and Arnav hated.
but here Paro hates with a vengeance too!

wow... watching Sanaya living those emotions would be magical to say the least.. she will make us go through a roller coaster of emotions and i for one am waiting for the journey to commence!

Aahh!! Well said diya.. hoping here paro's character is explored..truly it will be a treat to watch Sanny <3

BTw I have a questn. Y is dis plc called Rr Asylum? ? :P
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

Aahh!! Well said diya.. hoping here paro's character is explored..truly it will be a treat to watch Sanny <3

BTw I have a questn. Y is dis plc called Rr Asylum? ? :P

Hey Hiru,

Answering your question, each time a promo or news is out, this place goes crazy and these are micro dissected to such detail a nano particle physicist will be proud of us.😎. Plus crazy analysis, situational possibilities, mad pair ups of characters.. And of course everyone is crazy for Sanaya.. Stay around and you ll realise, noworries.. But its not dangerous madness i guess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually someone suggested the name and then it just stuck.. Now we are the proud inmates of RR Asylum!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago