Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

The previous thread lasted all of 4 days.. With the current rate we are going and a steady stream of news ,definitely more than one thread Di..

Loved your description.. Paro's expression is awesome, he will get it back as he gives.. Loving this more and more..

Thanks, Deeps! The pics are awesome ... can feel the writing bug beginning to bite me again 😃
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks for making the new thread, Sunara

Congrats to all Sanayaholics ... seems like this will be the last thread, as there are barely ten days for the show to start ... on the other hand, maybe not 😆

Back to discussions of the latest pics ... Rudra as we have already seen, is cold and ruthless ... in this pic, Paro too seems fiesty and unyielding. They stand shoulder to shoulder, backs to each other ... perhaps to signify the opposite ideologies they share. The backdrop is the barren landscape of the desert, the leafless bare trees ... in the foreground, the omnipresent signs of imminent violence ... sandbags and military guns. And encircling Paro and Rudra, the harsh barricade of barbed wire ... the boundary of the country, or their own personal boundary? Hemming them in together despite their differences ...

I hope we get a video soon-ish!!!

Thats call Diya-ish review! Wonderful!

The characters are so prominent in this picture.. as you said, Rudra is cold and ruthless and Paro is feisty and unyielding! That was my feeling too. Specially about Paro's character. I want her to be a real hard nut!

I love the producers for choosing such a great name for the ML. 'Rudra' - Mere sound of the name holds so much meaning!

And the boundary! You are right, it portrays their personal boundary too!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Arent the leaves attached to the stem of the rose?? The whole thing is inhis right hand na.. The way he's holding it and the expression on Paro's face rules out romance anyway.. Must be having an argument..

nope di look at his other hand!!

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

continuing here as that thread is over!

Hiru not just u, i got a feeling of IPK too cz the rose and blood was on the IPK 1st ever poster too..
Only thing was that Khushi was holding on to the rose while the blood trickled down her hand from the thorns hurting her..

but here its the guy... this story seems very different cz of that alone..
here the nafrat is going to come more from her side than his.. she believes in love... that much is true, but he destroys her chance at a future filled at love and she will have only hatred for him at first...
then only things will change...

wow...anyway ya feeling kinda deja vu..

Su..im soo glad u felt it too..!! I thot I wud b d nly one! *hugs*
and yess u knw d rose actually triggered it..! Yess dis time d hatred is more frm my her side..fr he destroyed everything!! And u knw im wondering if paro wud also fight bak like khushi.!

Really love dat part of d promo wen he her hands r tied to d jeep..while he drives away without giving a damn!! <3
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Wow, old thread locked and this one stickied already ... this has to be a record 😆
Thanks, Mods! 😃
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Before I forget, congrats everyone!
Its 14th thread now! With the promotions starting, this will also fly like a hurricane, I am sure!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Gosh I am SO SO excited for RangRasiya now..!!! ❤️ Those two pics clearly show that how MUCH they are trying to relate the audience with the setting of the show, the characters.. <33 😳

I just pray that their efforts pay off..!!! 🤗 Till now, my excitement graph has only increased exponentially..!! Wondering what MORE exciting can come our way..!! 😆 ❤️

@sunara :That red thing lying on floor is Duppata i guess..!! 😆 I thought thats blood!! 😳 🤣 #RRAssylummatesgonemad 😆

hehe i saw Pinkys reply to that and the new word u invented !🤣

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This must be the fastest thread which became a sticky 😆...diya I think the threads will fly now , I predict we will be in thread 15 when we will get our own forum 😊
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Isnt the white thing next to the red thing the white board which was covering the stage in the earlier picture?? Or does that symbolise anything else?? It seems to have a post like thing attached to the centre..
Embedded image permalink

And look at the image on the projector screen.. That also has a harsh desert with sand dunes i think..They are reinforcing this so much..
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congratsss fr d new thread btw! :D