Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Congrats on the 14th thread everyone 🤗 Yayy!! I feel so proud that we have managed to complete 14 threads in just a few months !! Sanayholics rock 😎 Thanks for making the thread,Sunara 🤗
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
ShreyaGauti thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sonia Huria @Soniahuria

And it's showtime.. #rangrasiya #stellarcast #colorstv #comingsoon #superlaunch #jaipur http://instagram.com/p/iG-Ec3jH7L/

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

continuing here as that thread is over! looks like i made this jsut in time hehe cz the last 5 pages went within 5-10 mins! 😆

Originally posted by: Ang3LzHalo

I'm pretty sure it's a rose lol because there are leaves by his hand, and are those rose petals on the ground in front of him?

oh in his right hand u mean? ya that looks like the leaves... so on one hand he has the rose, the other the leaves stem and the thorns!

maybe he will squeeze and destroy the rose in his hand?

or maybe he has ripped the leaves and thorn filled stem from the rose and separated them?

ohhh possibilities are endless!

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the new thread!! Hope we get a video soon..😃
princessunara thumbnail
continuing here as that thread is over!

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Jus came bak n wat I see ... 2 new awesome pics <3

Love d stage setting..it gives the perfect feel and the poster behind totally stands out <3
And the pic by Raj simply reminds of ipk n d tagline nafrat paas aane na de..mohabbat door jaane de..soryy cudnt help it!!
Sanaya n ashish look good :)
M sure vll gt sbs/sbb segments tmrw..hoping fr loads of pics!!
I really wish ashish tweets a pic yaar!!

Hey abhinaya..dat ws a really nice recap of all wat hapnd here :) n thanx fr d welcome
and to everyone u guyz can call me hiru :-D

Hiru not just u, i got a feeling of IPK too cz the rose and blood was on the IPK 1st ever poster too..
Only thing was that Khushi was holding on to the rose while the blood trickled down her hand from the thorns hurting her..

but here its the guy... this story seems very different cz of that alone..
here the nafrat is going to come more from her side than his.. she believes in love... that much is true, but he destroys her chance at a future filled at love and she will have only hatred for him at first...
then only things will change...

wow...anyway ya feeling kinda deja vu..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Sumi ,I can see you 🤓😆 Come chat na 🤗
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

continuing here as that thread is over! looks like i made this jsut in time hehe cz the last 5 pages went within 5-10 mins! 😆

oh in his right hand u mean? ya that looks like the leaves... so on one hand he has the rose, the other the leaves stem and the thorns!

maybe he will squeeze and destroy the rose in his hand?

or maybe he has ripped the leaves and thorn filled stem from the rose and separated them?

ohhh possibilities are endless!

Arent the leaves attached to the stem of the rose?? The whole thing is inhis right hand na.. The way he's holding it and the expression on Paro's face rules out romance anyway.. Must be having an argument..
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for the new thread!Embedded image permalink
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gosh I am SO SO excited for RangRasiya now..!!! ❤️ Those two pics clearly show that how MUCH they are trying to relate the audience with the setting of the show, the characters.. <33 😳
I just pray that their efforts pay off..!!! 🤗 Till now, my excitement graph has only increased exponentially..!! Wondering what MORE exciting can come our way..!! 😆 ❤️

@sunara :That red thing lying on floor is Duppata i guess..!! 😆 I thought thats blood!! 😳 🤣 #RRAssylummatesgonemad 😆
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Sumi ,I can see you 🤓😆 Come chat na 🤗

ya lazy bones come out! i can see u lurking here n FB both! liking but not commenting! 😆