Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing that article Sonu πŸ€—
Nelo & Sunara your discussions on the tummy OMG 🀣 🀣 We all are losing our sanity slowly 🀣

This is the siggy I made and the two joint pics of her tummy and Sanaya looking down at it 🀣 I know I am crazy infact we all are πŸ˜†

the two pics on the bottom right :P<3
Edited by SublimeSanz.. - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

New show on 'guns and roses' to go on air

By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited/Yahoo India News - 1 hour 1 minute ago
  • Email
  • Recommend
  • Tweet
  • Print

Jaipur, Dec 19 (IANS) A new fiction show titled "Rangrasiya', based on an intense love story between a village girl and an paramilitary force officer, will go on air December end.

The story revolves around Paro, a village girl played by Sanaya Irani, and Rudra, a Bharat Suraksha Dal officer portrayed by Ashish Sharma.

In the promos, currently being aired on Colors channel, one can see a team of Bharat Suraksha Dal (inspired by Border Security Force) killing few terrorists in Rajasthan.

"It's a story on guns and roses. It (the promos) might look harsh and serious, but we are making sure it is appealing and can be watched by family. The violence shown in 'Rangrasiya' is just 10 percent of what you see in films," Prashant Bhatt, weekday programming head, Colors said here Thursday during launch of the fiction show.

To be aired from Dec 30 onwards, the show has been produced by Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki Films.

Shukla says they have put in a lot of money to make the show.

"We have overspent from our side to give an edge in terms of quality and content. We shot 70 days in Jaisalmer. We have taken a chance by investing in the show. For first 10 episodes, we spent around Rs.5 crore," Shukla told IANS.

The managing director of Nautanki Films hopes "Rangrasiya" crosses at least 500 episodes, but it all depends on how the audience receives it.

"Right now we have one year contract with Colors. If everything goes well, we will produce more episodes," said Shukla.

The show will replace soon-to-end popular reality show "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" hosted by superstar Salman Khan.

TFS..

So the press conference is over.. How come no bytes from Sanaya or Ashish..Did the PH/channel do all the talking??

Guns and roses!! Interesting..

10% of violence in films.. That's still pretty violent for TV stanards.. Lets hope they handle it well..

We can expect magnificient episodes in the begining,hope they maintain it through out..

Thank goodness they spoke of the 500 episode target.. Now we needn't worry too much about next season of BB.. It may be given a different slot if RR is doing well.. Anyway one year is assured..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Thanks for sharing that article Sonu πŸ€—

Nelo & Sunara your discussions on the tummy OMG 🀣 🀣 We all are losing our sanity slowly 🀣

This is the siggy I made and the two joint pics of her tummy and Sanaya looking down at it 🀣 I know I am crazy infact we all are πŸ˜†

the two pics on the bottom right :P<3

Omg Omg ragz ,this is just gorgeous <3 I feel like taking a print out and framing it,really! She looks breathtaking <3
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ght_sajan

New show on 'guns and roses' to go on air

By Indo Asian News Service | IANS India Private Limited/Yahoo India News - 1 hour 1 minute ago

Jaipur, Dec 19 (IANS) A new fiction show titled "Rangrasiya', based on an intense love story between a village girl and an paramilitary force officer, will go on air December end.

The story revolves around Paro, a village girl played by Sanaya Irani, and Rudra, a Bharat Suraksha Dal officer portrayed by Ashish Sharma.

In the promos, currently being aired on Colors channel, one can see a team of Bharat Suraksha Dal (inspired by Border Security Force) killing few terrorists in Rajasthan.

"It's a story on guns and roses. It (the promos) might look harsh and serious, but we are making sure it is appealing and can be watched by family. The violence shown in 'Rangrasiya' is just 10 percent of what you see in films," Prashant Bhatt, weekday programming head, Colors said here Thursday during launch of the fiction show.

To be aired from Dec 30 onwards, the show has been produced by Abhinav Shukla and Saurabh Tewari of Nautanki Films.

Shukla says they have put in a lot of money to make the show.

"We have overspent from our side to give an edge in terms of quality and content. We shot 70 days in Jaisalmer. We have taken a chance by investing in the show. For first 10 episodes, we spent around Rs.5 crore," Shukla told IANS.

The managing director of Nautanki Films hopes "Rangrasiya" crosses at least 500 episodes, but it all depends on how the audience receives it.

"Right now we have one year contract with Colors. If everything goes well, we will produce more episodes," said Shukla.

The show will replace soon-to-end popular reality show "Bigg Boss - Saath 7" hosted by superstar Salman Khan.

awww Sonu thanks!! eekk!! so excited!

@blue - hmm so there is surely gonna be a hell of a lot more violence than its usual for TV screen.. nice.. it just might give an edge to the show.. cz the violence will be related to the paramilitary force depicted...

@green - whoa! that is huge! hope it all pays off in hundredfold for everyone! *fingers crossed*

@red - awww that i guess puts paid to the worries every1 had about what will happen to RR if next season of BB comes in 7 months... come what may RR is here to stay at least 1 year and god willing *touchwood* it will cross double the expected 500 episodes!

MJHT had over 500 episodes. hopefully this serial will be Sanaya's best and longest serial till date! god knows she more than deserves it! ❀️

wishing all the best to the cast n the crew! just praying that it rocks the TRP charts! *fingers crossed*

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

considering me n Ragz spent an extensive amount of time on analyzing her tummy in that 2 mins video i agree! we already micro analyzed! 🀣 anyway she rocked with the one where she combined the face with tummy cap! absolutely love that one! ❀️

so where do i belong? Sane, insane or normal? πŸ˜†

Sorry for butting in..

@ bold- Do i need to state my opinion on that?πŸ˜‰
ragzz. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Omg Omg ragz ,this is just gorgeous <3 I feel like taking a print out and framing it,really! She looks breathtaking <3

Awww thank you ❀️ 😳 ikrrr? she's flawless <3
Koeli thumbnail
thank you once again surana
ragzz. thumbnail
Oh in the middle of RR craziness, forgot to congratulate ..congrats on thread#14 πŸ˜† πŸ€—
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I know right 🀣
Every sister di! The first song Maham ever sang was marjaani (Billu) and she watches only SRK's movies!!⭐️All my sisters lovvee him.. My parents also. When my mom was in college 20 years back , she was crazzzyy abt him (I think fauji days) and today her grown up kids share the same craziness for him. 😳

that is so cute.. i remember i watched Fauji (of course a repeat lol.. i wasn't born when it 1st aired πŸ˜†) anyway hehe i only like SRK stuff till KANK... i have driven a line b/w b4 KANK n after that.. i love every single thing b4 n hate every single thing after that! πŸ˜†

Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

Pyar ke liye koi walls nai hoti. Koi rukawat nai hoti... Pyaar toh bas ho jata hai

@B- dont say that again 🀣 I'll PM you FK's album then😎 That's true!!
There are actresses who went nowhere after their first super-duper hit serials (most of them) . Mainly because they didn't have the intelligence and dedication.
Sanaya is dedicated and the best thing is that shes not blind. I love that statement of hers where she says that she'll not do movies unless she gets 5 offers back to back. Shes smart.!

@ red- That's why I said i dont want to imagine you in revenge mode!!🀒🀒

@ Sunara- It must be a daugherly love she has for SRK.. Mazzak mat udao yaar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes Nelo, Her persistence, like Shaleen/ Shaheer said in that article.. 😊