Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

considering me n Ragz spent an extensive amount of time on analyzing her tummy in that 2 mins video i agree! we already micro analyzed! 🤣 anyway she rocked with the one where she combined the face with tummy cap! absolutely love that one! ❤️

so where do i belong? Sane, insane or normal? 😆

@Bold- which one di??😛

Nowhere. You are in my gang actually. Turning sane people insane 🤣
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

What??!! She actually saw my SRK in Sidharth and Manish??!!😲🤢 Just wait till she comes back , really😈 ((Whos her favourite actor BTW?) Will make revenge easier⭐️

i was thinking about u and ur unhealthy crush on a man who is more than old enough to be ur dad when i saw those comments! 😛😆

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol.. Nelo go jump in, just having u will turn any sane person insane! not that we r sane to begin with😉 🤣

anyway well finally u also think that she looked so slim even more than usual! cz i saw sm1 had commented (i can't even remember where) that San has put on weight, n i was like good but how come i can't see?
even i thought she looked pretty worn out and very very tired n fragile after the grueling schedules..

the best thing though is her never say die spirit... she is always on the go.. with her boundless energy and positive outlook! ❤️

@ bold- I agree, that's it.

Its her dedication that keeps Sanaya going.. She's amazing..
deleteaccount thumbnail

i was thinking about u and ur unhealthy crush on a man who is more than old enough to be ur dad when i saw those comments! 😛😆

Pyar ke liye koi walls nai hoti. Koi rukawat nai hoti... Pyaar toh bas ho jata hai
@B- dont say that again 🤣 I'll PM you FK's album then😎

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

@ bold- I agree, that's it.

Its her dedication that keeps Sanaya going.. She's amazing..

That's true!!
There are actresses who went nowhere after their first super-duper hit serials (most of them) . Mainly because they didn't have the intelligence and dedication.
Sanaya is dedicated and the best thing is that shes not blind. I love that statement of hers where she says that she'll not do movies unless she gets 5 offers back to back. Shes smart.!
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

considering me n Ragz spent an extensive amount of time on analyzing her tummy in that 2 mins video i agree! we already micro analyzed! 🤣 anyway she rocked with the one where she combined the face with tummy cap! absolutely love that one! ❤️

so where do i belong? Sane, insane or normal? 😆

tummy analysis?🤣🤣

mind you I could analyse that tummy too!
I do like it when it is bejewelled!

I can't see she has put on any weight at all - i think she has probably lost it too working too hard!

I think you are normal in the asylum and insane everywhere else - like the rest of us !
Watch us all tomorrow if there is any delay in getting pics/videos from the launch! You will see a different level of crazy🤣
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Oh yes, I agree ... I want both characters to be explored well. What I said about Paro was in reference to IPK, where her character was pretty much ignored in the latter half and her character development didn't happen at all. I want gradual character development and progression of BOTH the leads here, not just one. Both should have their own stories, and the beauty of the story will be when both characters change and evolve slowly to meet each other halfway. Paro so far has been portrayed as the victim of circumstances in every which way ... not only an orphan, but then she gets widowed on her wedding day ... so where does she get her strength and will to fight?

Am expecting a lot, maybe too much ... let's see how many of our hopes are fulfilled 😊

I have more hopes with this PH.. After all they have waited so long for Sanaya, they have to be idiots not to make the best of it.. I thought the reference was to IPK.. Well lets hope that we have a better chance here.. Sanaya must have realised that too if we have and made a note of it in her discussions with the makers..

I was wondering about Paro too till I saw promo 2.. She's a fighter.. But what I meant there was, everyone fights when cornered, but I want her to do more than that.. To fight for your right, to plot or conspire if that's needed.. In effect be a human with the range of emotions,not just positive like love an sacrifice but also some shades of grey.. Rudra is a powerful ruthless character, if Paro has to match up to that she has to be strong and willing to bend the rules..

Again a case of wanting too much??😊
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Tch tch Anita, you're SO right ... HOW could we forget the camel???!!! Wonder why Meera is not here for the launch ... Maybe she wanted a pay raise? 😆

I think she was being kind to her friend Sanaya and letting her take the limelight - otherwise Meera may have stolen the show ( That's what she thinks😉)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Pyar ke liye koi walls nai hoti. Koi rukawat nai hoti... Pyaar toh bas ho jata hai

@B- dont say that again 🤣 I'll PM you FK's album then😎

i won't open PMs from u, then if u tag me on FB i will not look at them either! 🤣

go start crushing on the son, he is ur age! 😆
Beauceant thumbnail

@Red- 🤣 No no !! I am telling you, some people like Diya di, Jaya di, ss88 etc are very much sane. Deepthi di is a mix of both. She's insanely sane 😛 even her insane comments make sense 😳

others are normal!!😉

Guess where I noticed Sanaya lost weight..!! Ragini di's shop update! She has one whole icon dedicated to Sanaya's tummy😛
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cDQXUDdKQLM
Watch this video and see for yourself😳

Wow..That's a new term, insanely sane.. I will take it as a compliment😳😳 I like it..

But i dont think Diya di will agree with your assessment Nelo.. She very much has the insane streak..

And u Nelo are insanely insane..😊😊

P.S.Where is the icon dedicated to Sanaya's tummy??😃
deleteaccount thumbnail

i won't open PMs from u, then if u tag me on FB i will not look at them either! 🤣

go start crushing on the son, he is ur age! 😆

No no he looks and behaves like an alien. The baap is the baap of all heroes <3
I will use ID's everywhere then⭐️