Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

The rose should have been in Paro's hand as she is the one believes in love .

But tell me Deepthi di, where did yo see my SRK??โญ๏ธIs he coming for GPA?

Nelo,actually Leanne imagined Shahrukh in that Colors family group pic with Shaan..So rest of us were searching.. But it turned out her 2 Shahrukhs in reality were Sidharth Shukla and Manish Raisinghani.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This was part of the craziness..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No SRK dint come for GPA as far as Iknow..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I guess we have to get used to the pace ... for Chhanchhan, we could keep up with all the posts ... I think for RR it will be impossible. ๐Ÿ˜›

@red: hopefully! Considering how hard i found to live on a pretty much stagnant forum after what i was used to... well i for one am looking forward to that!โญ๏ธ
during IPK forum, within 30 seconds a post would go back to behind 5 pages... so it drove me crazy and was so frustrating when CC was such a slow forum!๐Ÿคช

hopefully RR will give the much loved pace back! i remember even when i spent 16hrs a day on IPK forum i still only managed to cover abt 70% of the posts lol.. ๐Ÿ˜†

deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

@ bold- OMG Nelo,.. What was that.. I am reading all serious and suddenly your post comes and I almost fell out of my chair..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

There was lots of craziness too sweetie.. But yeah once in a while it turns serious.. Hope that's not why you are MIA these days..

@ red- Dont go near Rudra's mooch or Lanlordji's mooch for that matter.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

If u cut off one cm from each side he will look like an Indian Charlie Chaplin๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ The mooch is their pride yaar and you want to chop it off.. Very bad๐Ÿ˜†

Agree with you on Sanny, she looks so fragile now.. But she keeps going.. Haddiyon me bahut takath hai..๐Ÿ˜Š

@@bold- Thats why you should sit down when you're on this thread๐Ÿคฃ
No no!! I love reading the serious discussion๐Ÿ˜ณ The only reason I am inactive is are my sisters! 3 dangerous animals .. and prey= laptop... we have just one๐Ÿ˜ณ

@@red - ๐Ÿคฃ Oho dii!! 1 cm ๐Ÿคฃ that wont make him look like chaplin ji ๐Ÿคฃ It has become so long.. he will have to comb and blow dry it every... and also untangle the knots
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Gang/inmates - you are all totally crazy - I know you all know but i have it say it again๐Ÿคฃ

i only went out for 2 hours and we have finished one thread and now we are onto page 12 of the next thread

we have found posters of the launch - an awesome picture of Sanaya and Ashish at the launch - all from insider info

we have beautifully dissected the meaning of the picture - the guns, the fences, the sand,

the rose in Rudra'a hand, will he crumple or not crumple
the blood on the floor or is it a flame, or a dupatta or if not those three what the hell is it?

No smiles from Ashish or Sanaya in the photo - where is the love? True we are not expecting it anytime soon

Indepth discussions about the meaning of Rudra and even explanations as to why RR is an asylum, whilst simultaneously welcoming new members/inmates (by the way welcome all ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—)

so many hopes and dreams from the show - how will they show Sanaya's character,?what will Rudra be like - How will he be wild and dangerous?
when do we get more pictures and videos from the launch
when will Sanaya and Ashish speak and also speak together?

How do the inmates make such beautiful siggies ?

Wow so impressed we pretty covered almost everything!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But you did forget something - what about the camels? Where is Meera?- we have the sand and guns and fencing - but where are the camels? they are essential for the desert! No wonder Meera was in a huff - she knew she'd be forgotten once the show started - such is life!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Before they drag me away - i just want to say am so excited that all the promo stuff for RR is happening - we're just about to hit the rollercoaster inmates and I CAN'T WAIT!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If this post was made a little earlier Hiru would not have asked her question๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anita,nice summary..And your camels walked away after the shoots yaar, too busy to stay around for promotions..

You talk to Meera?? Good I certified you way back 2 threads ago..๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

@ bold-So true..
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Nelo,actually Leanne imagined Shahrukh in that Colors family group pic with Shaan..So rest of us were searching.. But it turned out her 2 Shahrukhs in reality were Sidharth Shukla and Manish Raisinghani.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This was part of the craziness..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

No SRK dint come for GPA as far as Iknow..

What??!! She actually saw my SRK in Sidharth and Manish??!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคข Just wait till she comes back , really๐Ÿ˜ˆ ((Whos her favourite actor BTW?) Will make revenge easierโญ๏ธ
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I think it was Sanaya, not Paro. Sanaya addresses all her friends as 'tu' ... while Paro would definitely call Rudra 'aap'. And Paro wouldn't be wearing jacket and pants. ๐Ÿ˜†

Are only Sanaya and Ashish there for the promotions? Or is more of the cast there as well?

When will we get any answers to our questions? ๐Ÿ˜†

well so that did mean Sanaya was talking to Ashish n she was using 'tu' right? they might already be friends... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

n hahah i also don't think Paro will wear a jacket ROFL! that was pure Sanaya, specially the Ash n black combo.. She does classy professional look usually on such outings unless she has to wear the character costumes..

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Evening everyone,

Can't seem to keep up with the threads today...they are rushing by ever so fast..totally expected with all the various news floating around

Too much excitement can be seen on the thread today?!..is it because the show is starting soon ๐Ÿ˜† ..fair enough to say that the hyper-activeness is kicking in with due to the launch of the show soon

Seen too much dissecting of the new launch pictures so won't bother putting my forth as you guys have covered each and every corner of the pictures...will say that the launch has just elated further the thrill and enthusiasm..it feels like deja'vu of promo times..the craziness in all of us erupts again

Sanaya and Ashish look tired...bless them..can't wait to see the little skit they enact at the launch

Cheers to all those that shared news x
Edited by m_zaks - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

great !!! thorns and blood matches in a way, you know how๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh that way.. Yeah it does Rocky.. BTW the conclusion was Rudra is going to crumple/squeeze the rose an the petals, to mock love may be.,.The angry expression, the way his left hand is poised..
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

@Red- ๐Ÿคฃ No no !! I am telling you, some people like Diya di, Jaya di, ss88 etc are very much sane. Deepthi di is a mix of both. She's insanely sane ๐Ÿ˜› even her insane comments make sense ๐Ÿ˜ณ

others are normal!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Guess where I noticed Sanaya lost weight..!! Ragini di's shop update! She has one whole icon dedicated to Sanaya's tummy๐Ÿ˜›
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cDQXUDdKQLM
Watch this video and see for yourself๐Ÿ˜ณ

considering me n Ragz spent an extensive amount of time on analyzing her tummy in that 2 mins video i agree! we already micro analyzed! ๐Ÿคฃ anyway she rocked with the one where she combined the face with tummy cap! absolutely love that one! โค๏ธ

so where do i belong? Sane, insane or normal? ๐Ÿ˜†

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My god this thread is moving so fast๐Ÿ˜‰
Can't keep up...amazing launch though ๐Ÿ˜ณ