Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
People im going fr dhoom tmrw!!! :D
I wanna knw if dey r shwing the sneak peek or one of d 3 promos in d theatre?!! Anyone knws?!!
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow indeed the expectations are really high.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

It has to be insane minds Anita. Just look at Sunara. She is ready to fly across countries and back just to watch a movie and that to just to catch a glimpse of a show promo on the big screen. I guess many of us are in the same boat. I will now refuse to miss out on watching Dhoom in the theatre just to try my luck at catching the Rangrasiya promo on big screen. I don't care about the movie reviews :p I really really hope I get to see the Sneak Peek in the theatre *fingers crossed*

That would be amazing I think the sneak peak is made for the cinema screen - way better than most movie trailers - all the colours and sounds and cinematography and of course Ashish and Sanaya will be such a treat - so tempted to fly over too just to watch it πŸ˜› Insanity rulesπŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jaya100

I'm still on page 60 something so don't know if it's been posted already but I just saw it now on twitter

The promo sure made an impression

A film on TV experience : Rangrasiya starring Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma

Rangrasiya is coming on Colors TV,this 30th December at the 9:30pm slot every Monday-Friday.

Colors TV and Nautanki Telefilms released a sneak peek video and it's definitely a film on TV.This show will be big in terms of everything and looking at the performances by Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma,just one word comes to us and that is "Outstanding."

We contacted Sanaya Irani,who said,"I am delighted to be part of this project.The channel and production team are very professional. Ashish is very helpful and cooperative."

Newsroom conducted a poll in which Sanaya Irani has emerged as the actress of the year on Twitter and our site Newsroom India.

Newsroom

eeekkk! its new diii!!awww loving thisss!! omg we were wishing kinda sometimes wish she was in a good movie, only cz she deserves to be treated like that for her phenomenal talent! not cz we wanted her anywhere in teh BW sleaze!

BUT MY GOD our wishes have been fulfilled in the best way possible! she is in a movie equal project, she is being treated as the amazing talented phenomena she is! and she has got an amazing project, the only one of its kind and an amazing co star,..

and we have got a movie which we will see every night every week day! full of Sanaya and the first ever movie like serial on TV history!! n she is part of it!
just wow!! β­οΈπŸ‘

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

It has to be insane minds Anita. Just look at Sunara. She is ready to fly across countries and back just to watch a movie and that to just to catch a glimpse of a show promo on the big screen. I guess many of us are in the same boat. I will now refuse to miss out on watching Dhoom in the theatre just to try my luck at catching the Rangrasiya promo on big screen. I don't care about the movie reviews :p I really really hope I get to see the Sneak Peek in the theatre *fingers crossed*

@red:thank u for using me as a case in point! πŸ˜† feeling proud of the level of insanity Sanaya has brought us in to! 🀣

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">I'm still on page 60 something so don't know if it's been posted already but I just saw it now on twitter</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">The promo sure made an impression</font>

<h1>A film on TV experience : Rangrasiya starring Sanaya Irani and AshishSharma</h1>

</strong>

<strong>

<a href="http://newsroomnewsindia.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/20131221-184322.jpg"></a>

Rangrasiya is coming on Colors TV,this 30th December at the 9:30pm slot every Monday-Friday.

Colors TV and Nautanki Telefilms released a sneak peek video and it's definitely a film on TV.This show will be big in terms of everything and looking at the performances by Sanaya Irani and Ashish Sharma,just one word comes to us and that is "Outstanding."

We contacted Sanaya Irani,who said,"I am delighted to be part of this project.The channel and production team are very professional. Ashish is very helpful and cooperative."

Newsroom conducted a poll in which Sanaya Irani has emerged as the actress of the year on Twitter and our site Newsroom India.

Newsroom

Wow...nice one newsroom 'A film on TV'. I like newsroom articles. They are to the point. They don't add any mirch masala, and don't try to malign any actors's name. TFS Jaya :)
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArhiVirAnya

People im going fr dhoom tmrw!!! :D

I wanna knw if dey r shwing the sneak peek or one of d 3 promos in d theatre?!! Anyone knws?!!

Hiru sm1 from IPK forum has said that the full interval was filled with RR promos!! ⭐️😲 πŸ₯³

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

eeekkk! its new diii!!awww loving thisss!! omg we were wishing kinda sometimes wish she was in a good movie, only cz she deserves to be treated like that for her phenomenal talent! not cz we wanted her anywhere in teh BW sleaze!

BUT MY GOD our wishes have been fulfilled in the best way possible! she is in a movie equal project, she is being treated as the amazing talented phenomena she is! and she has got an amazing project, the only one of its kind and an amazing co star,..

and we have got a movie which we will see every night every week day! full of Sanaya and the first ever movie like serial on TV history!! n she is part of it!
just wow!! β­οΈπŸ‘

...and to boot...Mr Tewari wanted Sanaya and ONLY Sanaya.

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Sunara You are always my reference point when it comes to Sanaya craziness. To me you are one of the craziest Sanaya fans, but in a cute way :)