Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Greeting,

Still can't get over the sneak peek??...I know I know the answers a solid no 😆

Anyway, I was just on Nautanki Films official YouTube channel and noticed that they have uploaded the sneak peek on there too...so just show a little adherence towards them buy viewing it on their channel...it has got very less views and some have also started posting negative remarks

Video Link:-

Thank you x

Great! thanks for sharing Inayah ( correct?)
I am so glad that it isn't country restricted this time!

I'm Anita😃
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
http://files.myfrogbag.com/fcm0e1/Rang_Rasiya_Title_Songcoverteddd.swf
i dont know some times it works ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Guys a member posted the below in the IPK forum , they are running the earlier promos during Dhoom 😊

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Guys, I went for dhoom today.
There was a full fledged RR thrall running during interval. Sanaya looking gorgeous. Even ashish. Hope this RR becomes super successful.

OH MYYY!! wow what an amazing way to spend the interval!!
awww god i wish they showed it overseas! i want to watch Sanaya on screen! 😭 i wish i had a proper job and full freedom to get anywhere as i pleased without asking mom n dad... i might have blown up a ticket to India only to watch dhoom n go back home😳 i know I am crazy🤪.. but i really would have done this if i was independent right now... damn i just finished studies n internship going.. no such luck!😭 😆

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ aila wish u meet Sanaya one day..:)
and hope i get such chance tooo:)
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

I just realised that too ( in the post before yours- great minds think alike or is that insane minds?) - never before seen on TV - such a burning hate between two people - obviously it will burn more because they feel somewhere inside that they are attracted to each other - so will try to crush their feelings of attraction intensify their hate and - therefore their passion will simply skyrocket! - I just can't wait to watch this!!😃😃

Anita, I think we should go with insane minds. Yeh to Rangrasiyans ki khasiyat hai :p LOL
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Giyz we nees a new thred and probabaly last one..
Kahan hai appy di
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Anita, I think we should go with insane minds. Yeh to Rangrasiyans ki khasiyat hai :p LOL

Insane minds more likely 🤣
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Interesting ... no wonder we see hate for Rudra in Paro's words in that little skit ... while he was trying to be slightly conciliating. Nice to see that both sides have valid reason for the hate ...

😊
Beauty and the Beast...
Beauty being fickle and not trustworthy...many men and women feel that in real life.
Beast being enforcement officials...heartless and especially so when the wound is personal justified or not it is still personal.

Here, Parvati and Rudra will ultimately prove that trust and faith will eventually rule.

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: showviewer

TC is back to it's old ways. There is nothing so controversial in what Sanaya said, they asked her leading questions and then making sensational headlines out of it and from one byte making it seem like Sanaya is giving them running commentary on BB everyday!

well after all what else would u expect from moronic TC 🥱

anyway big deal.. if i summarize her words

1. She thinks every1 in there are sane people gone insane - which i think every1 agrees on!
2. She thinks Guhar deserves to win out of the insane people inside there..she feels she plays the game best
3. She thinks Tanisha let's this Arman whoever man to mess with her and wish she didn't allow a man to browbeat her (well i ave no effing idea as i only know Tanisha is Kajol's sis n nothing else as i never watched this show) and considering San is a strong woman who would not take crap from any1 i am not surprised she felt this..
4. She thinks Kushal gets picked on. And feels he has done things which has resulted in the treatment he is getting.. but now she wishes every1 let bygones be bygone. n ended with her typical 'jaano dena yaar' line

Now honestly what the hell is controversial or even newsworthy of any of the above 4 comments of hers?
Except the fact that these were said by 'THE SANAYA IRANI' well there is absolutely NO NEWS in her comments! 🥱

neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

OH MYYY!! wow what an amazing way to spend the interval!!
awww god i wish they showed it overseas! i want to watch Sanaya on screen! 😭 i wish i had a proper job and full freedom to get anywhere as i pleased without asking mom n dad... i might have blown up a ticket to India only to watch dhoom n go back home😳 i know I am crazy🤪.. but i really would have done this if i was independent right now... damn i just finished studies n internship going.. no such luck!😭 😆

You are crazy girl🤣 -
but I am not denying I have thought about doing that myself!

Well i think if you came to India to watch Dhoom 3 you would also head straight to a certain TV set in Andheri Mumbai and fulfill your deepest wishes!😉