Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I'm planning to watch Dhoom 3 in the theater this week ... was undecided whether to go or not, as I haven't heard great reviews ... but now that they're showing the RR trailer, I will definitely go. Want to see Sanaya on the big screen!!!

I would love to do that too - so envious - will check it out in London to see if by some small chance they are showing it - but Colors UK have only put the show up on the website itself about 2-3 days ago - but you never know
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I'll check now😃I am insanely insane I know 🤣 But I am trying to see the world from your point of view- In the sanely insane manner😆

Even I can't concentrate on other important things todayJust watching the trailer and listening to the title song <3

iS IT TRUE that RR trailer is being shows in the theatres???!!⭐️😲😲Internationally??

I am going to check it out Nelo - it would be amazing if true - I would love to see Sanaya on the cinema screen - I will watch dhoom 3 and let you know!
-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is interesting...

Rang rasiya is a passionate love story between a village girl Paro and a BSF officer Rudra Ranavat set in Rajasthan on Indo-Pak border. Rudra, a ruthless officer, for whom his duty is his religion carries an emotional baggage from past when his mother abandoned him and his father at the age of 12. His faith on relationship and women in general got shaken at a very young age which resulted into a man with no emotions or even love for himself. His mother abandoned his father and got married to someone else because she was a gorgeous lady and father an ugly looking man.
Paro has been brought up in a village wherein every second house has a story to mourn, and a single agenda in mind - hate BSF. Paro lost her parents in an operation conducted by security forces. But somewhere even after a tragic past she looks up to life and has a dream that one day there will be someone to love her.
Rang Rasiya is a story of two strong headed people who are poles apart, one who believes in love and the other who can kill someone who believes in love.

colors.in.com/uk/shows/rangrasiya-3640.html
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Promos are attached to the film...
So you will see the promo forsure
neet2407 thumbnail

My feeling too ... is Paro the reason for his lack of belief in love? And she will be the healer too ...

dard bhi tu, dava bhi tu

Yeah that would be magical to watch!
and it seems from that brief stage scene dialogue that Deeps worked out that Paro is obviously affected by him as she is angry with him - ooh more spice to the story -
she tells him he knows nothing about love in a hurt way - what do you think?

Sanaya rocks everything - but that fiestiness was just awesome!
neet2407 thumbnail

Again??!!! 😲 Who the heck is interested in what Sanaya feels about Big Boss!!! We want to hear what she feels about Rangrasiya!!! Why are they after her for quotes on BB? 😲🤢

Probably because she never gave them quotes on RangRasiya! She probably didn't say anything to them - so they had to make a spicy story somehow and focused ob BB! - aah well the other press conference articles were more interesting
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Paro-

This is interesting...

Rang rasiya is a passionate love story between a village girl Paro and a BSF officer Rudra Ranavat set in Rajasthan on Indo-Pak border. Rudra, a ruthless officer, for whom his duty is his religion carries an emotional baggage from past when his mother abandoned him and his father at the age of 12. His faith on relationship and women in general got shaken at a very young age which resulted into a man with no emotions or even love for himself. His mother abandoned his father and got married to someone else because she was a gorgeous lady and father an ugly looking man.
Paro has been brought up in a village wherein every second house has a story to mourn, and a single agenda in mind - hate BSF. Paro lost her parents in an operation conducted by security forces. But somewhere even after a tragic past she looks up to life and has a dream that one day there will be someone to love her.
Rang Rasiya is a story of two strong headed people who are poles apart, one who believes in love and the other who can kill someone who believes in love.

colors.in.com/uk/shows/rangrasiya-3640.html

OMG I just saw this myself - the second you posted it !
Wow more backstory - so we have some idea of where the hate starts and intensifies especially as Rudra kills her hubby to be too!
And how does someone as hot as Rudra have an ugly father?
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I'm planning to watch Dhoom 3 in the theater this week ... was undecided whether to go or not, as I haven't heard great reviews ... but now that they're showing the RR trailer, I will definitely go. Want to see Sanaya on the big screen!!!

Ya Diya, please go. And give us a first hand account of the promos. My Sis said the movie was ok. But she was all praises for Aamir. I may go for the movie next week. I do hope they show the promos then.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

TC is back to it's old ways. There is nothing so controversial in what Sanaya said, they asked her leading questions and then making sensational headlines out of it and from one byte making it seem like Sanaya is giving them running commentary on BB everyday!

That's TC for you...a snake sheds it's skin but never it's trait.
sizzlingsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoMercy

Promos are attached to the film...
So you will see the promo forsure

hey abhi is thyr any chance in pak too?