Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Di its not just you.. The pages are flying such that no one can keep up.. You know what I think we got too used to the pace (or the lack of it) in CC forum.. This thread is more like how RR forumis going to be..😊

About the red, I was just saying in the last few seconds of the promo the red actually flutters or breezes like a fabric would not like a flame.. More gentle.. Plus the theme of blood explains the color..

I guess we have to get used to the pace ... for Chhanchhan, we could keep up with all the posts ... I think for RR it will be impossible. πŸ˜›

I also remember the dupatta flying from the promo ... it doesn't look like a flame, not the one in the promo. And that seems to be the main montage for the name of the show.

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Rocky!! Dint catch u in the evening.. 😊😊

Is that a rhetorical question?? I guess it does..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

great !!! thorns and blood matches in a way, you know howπŸ˜ƒ
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Girls,I gtg now 😳 Studying beckons πŸ˜›πŸ˜† Had a good break with you all πŸ€— Good night,take everyone and cya tomorrow discussing loads of video segments :D *fingers crossed*

Pic credit-RagzπŸ˜³πŸ€—

Goodnight Abhi.. Do focus on your studies.. Hoping for loads of vids tomo.. TC.

Awesome pic Ragz.. All the promos combined..😊😊
DiyaS thumbnail

I think all that was in reference to Sanaya not Paro.. She said it was in the hotel lobby.. Village belle wearing jackets does not seem likely.. But she may say tu if she is angry.. What all we dissect na..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I think it was Sanaya, not Paro. Sanaya addresses all her friends as 'tu' ... while Paro would definitely call Rudra 'aap'. And Paro wouldn't be wearing jacket and pants. πŸ˜†

Are only Sanaya and Ashish there for the promotions? Or is more of the cast there as well?

When will we get any answers to our questions? πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I see some intelligent discussion hereπŸ˜› I will come back when it turns crazy

Who thinks Rudra should cut one cm off from each side of his moustache?πŸ˜›

And who thinks Sanaya has lost so much weight that you can actually see her bones!!πŸ˜” She must be working so hard!! Thats the reason behind her fitness...❀️ And success <3 I dont know how she manages it❀️

lol.. Nelo go jump in, just having u will turn any sane person insane! not that we r sane to begin withπŸ˜‰ 🀣

anyway well finally u also think that she looked so slim even more than usual! cz i saw sm1 had commented (i can't even remember where) that San has put on weight, n i was like good but how come i can't see?
even i thought she looked pretty worn out and very very tired n fragile after the grueling schedules..

the best thing though is her never say die spirit... she is always on the go.. with her boundless energy and positive outlook! ❀️

DiyaS thumbnail
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I guess we have to get used to the pace ... for Chhanchhan, we could keep up with all the posts ... I think for RR it will be impossible. πŸ˜›

I also remember the dupatta flying from the promo ... it doesn't look like a flame, not the one in the promo. And that seems to be the main montage for the name of the show.

hehe went back to check the promos.. i am still in 2 minds.. but if its a dupatta (more like a bit torn one then) its kinda like KZK one, but of course a lot more different..but still the dupatta connection! πŸ˜†

DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Gang/inmates - you are all totally crazy - I know you all know but i have it say it again🀣

i only went out for 2 hours and we have finished one thread and now we are onto page 12 of the next thread

we have found posters of the launch - an awesome picture of Sanaya and Ashish at the launch - all from insider info

we have beautifully dissected the meaning of the picture - the guns, the fences, the sand,

the rose in Rudra'a hand, will he crumple or not crumple
the blood on the floor or is it a flame, or a dupatta or if not those three what the hell is it?

No smiles from Ashish or Sanaya in the photo - where is the love? True we are not expecting it anytime soon

Indepth discussions about the meaning of Rudra and even explanations as to why RR is an asylum, whilst simultaneously welcoming new members/inmates (by the way welcome all πŸ€—πŸ€—)

so many hopes and dreams from the show - how will they show Sanaya's character,?what will Rudra be like - How will he be wild and dangerous?
when do we get more pictures and videos from the launch
when will Sanaya and Ashish speak and also speak together?

How do the inmates make such beautiful siggies ?

Wow so impressed we pretty covered almost everything!πŸ˜ƒ

But you did forget something - what about the camels? Where is Meera?- we have the sand and guns and fencing - but where are the camels? they are essential for the desert! No wonder Meera was in a huff - she knew she'd be forgotten once the show started - such is life!😭

Before they drag me away - i just want to say am so excited that all the promo stuff for RR is happening - we're just about to hit the rollercoaster inmates and I CAN'T WAIT!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tch tch Anita, you're SO right ... HOW could we forget the camel???!!! Wonder why Meera is not here for the launch ... Maybe she wanted a pay raise? πŸ˜†
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

lol.. Nelo go jump in, just having u will turn any sane person insane! not that we r sane to begin withπŸ˜‰ 🀣

anyway well finally u also think that she looked so slim even more than usual! cz i saw sm1 had commented (i can't even remember where) that San has put on weight, n i was like good but how come i can't see?
even i thought she looked pretty worn out and very very tired n fragile after the grueling schedules..

the best thing though is her never say die spirit... she is always on the go.. with her boundless energy and positive outlook! ❀️

@Red- 🀣 No no !! I am telling you, some people like Diya di, Jaya di, ss88 etc are very much sane. Deepthi di is a mix of both. She's insanely sane πŸ˜› even her insane comments make sense 😳
others are normal!!πŸ˜‰

Guess where I noticed Sanaya lost weight..!! Ragini di's shop update! She has one whole icon dedicated to Sanaya's tummyπŸ˜›
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cDQXUDdKQLM
Watch this video and see for yourself😳

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I see some intelligent discussion hereπŸ˜› I will come back when it turns crazy

Who thinks Rudra should cut one cm off from each side of his moustache?πŸ˜›

And who thinks Sanaya has lost so much weight that you can actually see her bones!!πŸ˜” She must be working so hard!! Thats the reason behind her fitness...❀️ And success <3 I dont know how she manages it❀️

🀣🀣🀣

@ bold- OMG Nelo,.. What was that.. I am reading all serious and suddenly your post comes and I almost fell out of my chair..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There was lots of craziness too sweetie.. But yeah once in a while it turns serious.. Hope that's not why you are MIA these days..

@ red- Dont go near Rudra's mooch or Lanlordji's mooch for that matter.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If u cut off one cm from each side he will look like an Indian Charlie Chaplin🀣🀣 The mooch is their pride yaar and you want to chop it off.. Very badπŸ˜†

Agree with you on Sanny, she looks so fragile now.. But she keeps going.. Haddiyon me bahut takath hai..😊