Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rockystar22

my god, i dont know why the hell is TC after sanaya for goofing up this BB issue🥱

"I feel bad that Kushal has been picked a lot on Bigg Boss"

Sanaya Irani
Ever since Salman Khan lashed out on TV actorKushal Tandon on reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' for his rude behaviour towards Bollywood actress Tanishaa, some of the industry members and fans of the show have been debating over Salman being unfair towards Kushal.

However, TV actress Sanaya Irani has something else to say on Salman Khan-Kushal Tandon love-hate relationship.

READ: Never fought on Bigg Boss says Kamya

When asked, if Bollywood superstar and host of Bigg Boss 7, Salman Khan is purposely picking up on Kushal Tandon, the actress said, "I feel bad that Kushal Tandon the poor thing has been picked a lot on the show. But I think he has done those kind of things that people are picking on him. I just feel bad. Just let go guys yaar, everyone should let go and be happy a person."

ALSO READ: Amazed with Armaan's re-entry on Bigg Boss

Sanaya also wishes to see Gauahar Khan come out as the winner of Bigg Boss 7, "I don't have any favorites in Bigg Boss 7 as I think they are all sane people gone insane in the house. However, I like Gauahar. A lot of people don't like her and they wonder why I like her. But I think she's fair, smart and intelligent. When there is a task going on, she's very fair that what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right she will say it." concludes Sanaya.

Hmm dal me kuch kala lag raha hai! 😆 Seems like TC didn't get their desire fulfilled to actually get a byte from Sanaya and might just be making up some random commentary on her behalf...back to their old ways I guess! 😡
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Guys a member posted the below in the IPK forum , they are running the earlier promos during Dhoom😊

Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Guys, I went for dhoom today.
There was a full fledged RR thrall running during interval. Sanaya looking gorgeous. Even ashish. Hope this RR becomes super successful.

Thanks for posting Guinea. Am happy. Although I wish they would show the Sneak Peek instead. It would have shocked the hell out of everyone.

Btw, my Sis went for Dhoom 3 today, but said she didn't see any trailer. But she did say that she entered the theatre just in time. So I'm not sure whether they showed it or not. Or maybe they released the promos in the theatres only in select areas/states :(
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rockystar22

my god, i dont know why the hell is TC after sanaya for goofing up this BB issue🥱

Sanaya Irani
Ever since Salman Khan lashed out on TV actorKushal Tandon on reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' for his rude behaviour towards Bollywood actress Tanishaa, some of the industry members and fans of the show have been debating over Salman being unfair towards Kushal.

However, TV actress Sanaya Irani has something else to say on Salman Khan-Kushal Tandon love-hate relationship.

READ: Never fought on Bigg Boss says Kamya

When asked, if Bollywood superstar and host of Bigg Boss 7, Salman Khan is purposely picking up on Kushal Tandon, the actress said, "I feel bad that Kushal Tandon the poor thing has been picked a lot on the show. But I think he has done those kind of things that people are picking on him. I just feel bad. Just let go guys yaar, everyone should let go and be happy a person."

Sanaya also wishes to see Gauahar Khan come out as the winner of Bigg Boss 7, "I don't have any favorites in Bigg Boss 7 as I think they are all sane people gone insane in the house. However, I like Gauahar. A lot of people don't like her and they wonder why I like her. But I think she's fair, smart and intelligent. When there is a task going on, she's very fair that what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right she will say it." concludes Sanaya.

Again??!!! 😲 Who the heck is interested in what Sanaya feels about Big Boss!!! We want to hear what she feels about Rangrasiya!!! Why are they after her for quotes on BB? 😲🤢
kashi11 thumbnail
So much has happened in the last two days. The sneak peek is really intriguing and unlike what the articles seemed to predict. But that adds to the intrigue and interest. I liked the sneak peek even better than the promos.
But ti's really well done and the photography, locales, designs and actions look very professional and like people have been saying looks like a film.
Both Sanaya and Ashish look good in the trailor and the chemistry comes through.
I have always liked the voice overs in all the promos and this one didn't disappoint too.
The music is very catchy and hope it is also a highlight of the show.
The interviews are interesting and it was good to hear the producer (?) say that despite all the lavish scale, what will bring people to watch is characterisation and story.

Hoping this is a success for all.
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Thanks for posting Guinea. Am happy. Although I wish they would show the Sneak Peek instead. It would have shocked the hell out of everyone.

Btw, my Sis went for Dhoom 3 today, but said she didn't see any trailer. But she did say that she entered the theatre just in time. So I'm not sure whether they showed it or not. Or maybe they released the promos in the theatres only in select areas/states :(

I'm planning to watch Dhoom 3 in the theater this week ... was undecided whether to go or not, as I haven't heard great reviews ... but now that they're showing the RR trailer, I will definitely go. Want to see Sanaya on the big screen!!!
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashi11

So much has happened in the last two days. The sneak peek is really intriguing and unlike what the articles seemed to predict. But that adds to the intrigue and interest. I liked the sneak peek even better than the promos.

But ti's really well done and the photography, locales, designs and actions look very professional and like people have been saying looks like a film.
Both Sanaya and Ashish look good in the trailor and the chemistry comes through.
I have always liked the voice overs in all the promos and this one didn't disappoint too.
The interviews are interesting and it was good to hear the producer (?) say that despite all the lavish scale, what will bring people to watch is characterisation and story.

Hi kashi, nice to see you back.

@bold ... I agree, I was very happy to hear that as well. Bottom line is that the story and characterization has to be good for the show to work ... am glad ST understands this and hopefully this is what we will see in the show.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Deepthi Thanks dear for the caps, WU and translation of the E24 segments. I honestly couldn't get much of what Paro was saying. I guess like Sanaya, many of the words will bounce over our heads.
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kashi11

True that. Liked both the segments and Sanaya is looking gorgeous as always, but I particularly liked the emphasis on the story and characters by the producers because that assures the success and longetivity of the show.
923968 thumbnail
dont know if posted or not 😕

Sanaya Irani

Edited by tellylover101 - 10 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

This is beautiful, rocky!!! 👏

Agreed it's awesome Zeena 👏⭐️