Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys a member posted the below in the IPK forum , they are running the earlier promos during Dhoom 😊
Originally posted by dennisdmenace

Guys, I went for dhoom today.
There was a full fledged RR thrall running during interval. Sanaya looking gorgeous. Even ashish. Hope this RR becomes super successful.

Folla55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
inchalah RR will be rockest πŸ˜‰
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tellylover101

AD MORE Rangrasiya|Chandragupta Mourya|Ashish Sharma|Nautanki Films
"Would rather sit at home than be a furniture in a popular show"
Ashish Sharma
From playing a historical character Chandragupta Maurya to essaying the role of an ambitious youngster who chooses his career over his love, TV heartthrob Ashish Sharma, has always played different roles on the small screen. The actor says he's very choosy about his characters and he would rather sit at home than be a furniture in a popular daily soap.

"I'd rather sit at home than be a part of a popular show and be a piece of furniture. I'll choose to sit at home or I'll not do a very popular show and do good work and have a good sleep. There are too many positive and goody male characters on TV and they work so its good for them. I feel each to their own. If it works for them its fine. I don't connect to such characters so I won't do them." says Ashish.

Ashish, who is once again playing a grey character in Nautanki Films' Rang Rasiya after his last show Rab Se Sohna Isshq is not at all bothered of getting typecast in negative characters, "If you see the roles that I've done so far whether it was Gunahaon ka Devtaa, Chandragupta Maurya or Rab Se..everything has been starkly different from each other. And now in Rang Rasiya the whole set up that you will see is very different. I choose grey characters as I enjoy playing a human character. I don't shy away from showing the shortcomings of my characters. In Chandragupta Maurya also though he was a positive character he had his shortcomings. I feel on TV the makers of Indian daily soaps shy away from showing shortcomings in a character. We always portray the brighter side of life because they are selling dreams but as an actor its my conscious choice to keep my characters real to show what we are in real life or to choose characters which are close to real life because I will be able to portray these real life characters more convincingly than the unreal characters," concludes the actor.

Being his fan I know it very well that ashish will never do any weak character in his show...
Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Ashish Sharma
From playing a historical character Chandragupta Maurya to essaying the role of an ambitious youngster who chooses his career over his love, TV heartthrob Ashish Sharma, has always played different roles on the small screen. The actor says he's very choosy about his characters and he would rather sit at home than be a furniture in a popular daily soap.

"I'd rather sit at home than be a part of a popular show and be a piece of furniture. I'll choose to sit at home or I'll not do a very popular show and do good work and have a good sleep. There are too many positive and goody male characters on TV and they work so its good for them. I feel each to their own. If it works for them its fine. I don't connect to such characters so I won't do them." says Ashish.

Ashish, who is once again playing a grey character in Nautanki Films' Rang Rasiya after his last show Rab Se Sohna Isshq is not at all bothered of getting typecast in negative characters, "If you see the roles that I've done so far whether it was Gunahaon ka Devtaa, Chandragupta Maurya or Rab Se..everything has been starkly different from each other. And now in Rang Rasiya the whole set up that you will see is very different. I choose grey characters as I enjoy playing a human character. I don't shy away from showing the shortcomings of my characters. In Chandragupta Maurya also though he was a positive character he had his shortcomings. I feel on TV the makers of Indian daily soaps shy away from showing shortcomings in a character. We always portray the brighter side of life because they are selling dreams but as an actor its my conscious choice to keep my characters real to show what we are in real life or to choose characters which are close to real life because I will be able to portray these real life characters more convincingly than the unreal characters," concludes the actor.

Being his fan I know it very well that ashish will never do any weak character in his show...he always chooses powerful roles...
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: showviewer

Thanks Guinea, for this quick update. Small trivia Abhinav Shukla is also an MD in BAG films which runs News 24 and E 24, no wonder the latter is covering RR so much, good for us 😊.

BTW, did you see RR poster at metro stations or any other place?

U , not yet ...but everyone is catching it while watching dhoom 😊 ...I am going to be out for quite some time tmrow so let's see if I catch some posters somewhere ...
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TC is back to it's old ways. There is nothing so controversial in what Sanaya said, they asked her leading questions and then making sensational headlines out of it and from one byte making it seem like Sanaya is giving them running commentary on BB everyday!
Edited by showviewer - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Ashish Sharma

Nice interview! Haven't watched him in any of his earlier shows, but I heard very good things about Changragupta Maurya ... didn't know he was the actor. So he likes playing roles with shades ... more real, as he puts it ... which is very true. Will be interesting to see his Rudra ... πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

Bad luck there! you only have 130 pages to read of this thread to catch up πŸ˜†
I was meant to do other things but got sucked in on RR Friday, with its downpour of articles and videos which ended with the dhamaka which was the sneak peak video

I was wondering that too - we were made to believe he doesn't believe in love - but he was slightly softer to Paro in that early scene where they were together with her open hair - is she the reason for his lack of belief in love or does she just suffer from it??? Hmmm off to analyse some more

My feeling too ... is Paro the reason for his lack of belief in love? And she will be the healer too ...

dard bhi tu, dava bhi tu
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi gals, I'm a little late to the party but HOLY SH*T I just saw the sneak peak of Rang Rasiya! It was kinda um...freaking awesome!!! I can't even...don't know where to start!! I loved the music, the outdoor setting, the costumes, the concept and basically the whole vibe of the show. And of course I loved Ms. Irani the most! The first glimpse they showed of her running and smiling, she looked drop dead gorgeous. I just realized I haven't paid enough attention to the male lead thus far as this is the first time I really SAW him and...his expressions were bang on and he looked hot. That's a big deal coming from me because I cannot stand the sight of guys with any kind of facial hair, especially a mustache lol.

It's nice to see we don't have to worry about this PH being cheap. They are going all out. The promos have been incredible especially for a TV show, along with the confidence the whole team including Sanaya have shown in the project...so yeah, super excited for this! 9 DAYS!!!

πŸ₯³
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Are they showing bits and pieces of the stage scene to drive us mad??πŸ˜†

If they are then they are successful in that..πŸ˜†

Couldnt help doing thisπŸ˜‰.. This what I could make out of their on screen conversation..

Rudra- Bas kar, pyaar se bol raha hoon, warna... (Stop it, I'm saying this lovingly, or else...)

He actually sounds rather sweet there.. Sweet by Rudra's standards that is..πŸ˜†

Paro- Pyaar?? Aise sabd nahi kahte fauji, jinka matlab hi na pata ho.. (Love?? Dont speak words you know not the meaning of, Soldier..)

Its interrupted here,or can anyone understand what she says in between these 2 bits?😲

Paro- ----ko bhi goliyon se bheenke laash saja do uski.. Tum pyaar ki nahi, sirf barbaadi ki bhaasa jaano ho.. (Shoot them all with your bullets and spread the corpses around.. You know nothing of the language of love, only of destruction..)

Notice the Rajasthani dialect.. As we had predicted Sanaya has got it perfect despite all her difficulties with the language.. ANd this is the fiesty Paro I ve come to like a lot..

Rudra- BASSS!!!!

And the gun goes up!!

Some more snaps from that video,random..

Dont they look adorable?? Who can say they just finished a yelling screaming match??

Ok I just liked the expression her face and the way she is looking at him in this..

A rather amused but indulgent expression on Ashish's face in response to Sanaya's craziness..

I wonder how she managed so long in the ghaghra choli.. Its seriously cold and everyone is covered up in layers..

This last one I added for a reason.. When this picture was released 2 nights back we were wondering why Ashish was on the brink of a smile.. Now we know,because its not a scene from the part enacted instead they are just randomly posing for cameras in that way.. Which is in a way amusing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thans for this, Deeps ... you're a life saver!!! πŸ€—