Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

What an adorable interview. Najmaa pls put it in the second sticky thread as well...thanks.

This is too cute ... can just imagine Sanaya threatening Mohit!!! 😆😆😆
As for Sanaya the actress, I for one am so happy that fiction is her first priority ... I would FAR rather see her in a fiction show than in the scripted 'reality' shows of today!
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Nelo you might want to check from page 95-96 or so😊.. The sneak peak discussions start around there.. Lots of questions were raised and possibilities considered.. Some deeper meanings some just plain old admiring..

@ bold- That's so cute..😳 But second one is not possible for u sweetie coz u are insanely insane.. Dissecting is an art everyone here is perfecting..😊

😆😆You know what ours is organised insanity,like organised crime😊

I'll check now😃I am insanely insane I know 🤣 But I am trying to see the world from your point of view- In the sanely insane manner😆

Originally posted by: neet2407

Bad luck there! you only have 130 pages to read of this thread to catch up 😆
I was meant to do other things but got sucked in on RR Friday, with its downpour of articles and videos which ended with the dhamaka which was the sneak peak video

I was wondering that too - we were made to believe he doesn't believe in love - but he was slightly softer to Paro in that early scene where they were together with her open hair - is she the reason for his lack of belief in love or does she just suffer from it??? Hmmm off to analyse some more

Even I can't concentrate on other important things todayJust watching the trailer and listening to the title song <3

iS IT TRUE that RR trailer is being shows in the theatres???!!⭐️😲😲Internationally??
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful work from our star Rockystar

Beautiful and vibrant...
DiyaS thumbnail

Diya 😃... Two new clips of etv , one with sanaya dressing up and one is part of the press conf. ...the nautanki guys also talk abt the show . 1 cute article from TC and some more articles 😆

Thanks, Guinea ... I'm in your neck of the woods, by the way 😛

I found the two clips ... loved them ... the press conference one has really gotten me even more impatient for the start of the show ... as if I wasn't impatient already!!! Seems like the hate is more from Paro's side than Rudra's ... this is going to be interesting.

Sanaya dressing up ... every time I see her, I wonder, can this girl look any more gorgeous ... and then she does! I think one of her biggest pluses is her skin ... and the fact that she refuses to wear make up in real life ... her comment about letting her skin breathe was so correct.

TC article I just found ... and ROFLed over ... can imagine Sanaya with boxing gloves on, threatening to take Mohit down!!! 🤣

What other articles???
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Thanks, Guinea ... I'm in your neck of the woods, by the way 😛

I found the two clips ... loved them ... the press conference one has really gotten me even more impatient for the start of the show ... as if I wasn't impatient already!!! Seems like the hate is more from Paro's side than Rudra's ... this is going to be interesting.

Sanaya dressing up ... every time I see her, I wonder, can this girl look any more gorgeous ... and then she does! I think one of her biggest pluses is her skin ... and the fact that she refuses to wear make up in real life ... her comment about letting her skin breathe was so correct.

TC article I just found ... and ROFLed over ... can imagine Sanaya with boxing gloves on, threatening to take Mohit down!!! 🤣

What other articles???

Her look is gorgeous in the show ...she is such a beauty , I feel the lesser she is adorned , the more beautiful she looks ...like NB said , her beauty is in her simplicity.

Well their is an HT article and a few more but those are pretty much rinse / rehash...
Deus_Vult thumbnail
my god, i dont know why the hell is TC after sanaya for goofing up this BB issue🥱

"I feel bad that Kushal has been picked a lot on Bigg Boss"

&amp;quot;I feel bad that Kushal has been picked a lot on Bigg Boss&amp;quot;
Sanaya Irani
Ever since Salman Khan lashed out on TV actorKushal Tandon on reality show 'Bigg Boss 7' for his rude behaviour towards Bollywood actress Tanishaa, some of the industry members and fans of the show have been debating over Salman being unfair towards Kushal.

However, TV actress Sanaya Irani has something else to say on Salman Khan-Kushal Tandon love-hate relationship.

READ: Never fought on Bigg Boss says Kamya

When asked, if Bollywood superstar and host of Bigg Boss 7, Salman Khan is purposely picking up on Kushal Tandon, the actress said, "I feel bad that Kushal Tandon the poor thing has been picked a lot on the show. But I think he has done those kind of things that people are picking on him. I just feel bad. Just let go guys yaar, everyone should let go and be happy a person."

ALSO READ: Amazed with Armaan's re-entry on Bigg Boss

Sanaya also wishes to see Gauahar Khan come out as the winner of Bigg Boss 7, "I don't have any favorites in Bigg Boss 7 as I think they are all sane people gone insane in the house. However, I like Gauahar. A lot of people don't like her and they wonder why I like her. But I think she's fair, smart and intelligent. When there is a task going on, she's very fair that what is wrong is wrong and what is right is right she will say it." concludes Sanaya.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

I'll check now😃I am insanely insane I know 🤣 But I am trying to see the world from your point of view- In the sanely insane manner😆

Even I can't concentrate on other important things todayJust watching the trailer and listening to the title song <3

iS IT TRUE that RR trailer is being shows in the theatres???!!⭐️😲😲Internationally??

😆😆 Good luck at being sanely insane..

Yeah its being shown in theatres with Dhoom 3 but i dont know if its international too..
deleteaccount thumbnail
You remember what we did 10 days before Chhan chhan started? We had GIF's and siggies with text like "X days to go' ...Can we do that again??
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

#

Thanks Appy
Agreed Guinea- another new look of Sanaya's I am blown away by

Awesome, Appy!!!

The show hasn't even started yet, and the awesome siggy makers are already at work!!! I'm going to be changing my siggy box every day, it seems!
showviewer thumbnail

Diya 😃... Two new clips of etv , one with sanaya dressing up and one is part of the press conf. ...the nautanki guys also talk abt the show . 1 cute article from TC and some more articles 😆

Thanks Guinea, for this quick update. Small trivia Abhinav Shukla is also an MD in BAG films which runs News 24 and E 24, no wonder the latter is covering RR so much, good for us 😊.

BTW, did you see RR poster at metro stations or any other place?