KateLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys πŸ˜ƒ
Sorrie was unable to reply cos of mah regular extra classes 😊
N btw omg omg omg da promo is jus so amazing πŸ˜ƒ
Really loved it πŸ˜ƒ
Ashish is lookin sooo goood in it 😳 ❀️
Hez jus awesome yr I mean how can a person b so handsome n at da sm tym a brilliant actor too 😳 ❀️
N da promo does not seem to be a serial's promo it seems lyk we're watching some mu.v's promo 😳😳
N sanaya's lukin pretty too 😊
Shez jus perfect in everything she does 😊
Loved her too 😊
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Are they showing bits and pieces of the stage scene to drive us mad??πŸ˜†

If they are then they are successful in that..πŸ˜†

Couldnt help doing thisπŸ˜‰.. This what I could make out of their on screen conversation..

Rudra- Bas kar, pyaar se bol raha hoon, warna... (Stop it, I'm saying this lovingly, or else...)

He actually sounds rather sweet there.. Sweet by Rudra's standards that is..πŸ˜†

Paro- Pyaar?? Aise sabd nahi kahte fauji, jinka matlab hi na pata ho.. (Love?? Dont speak words you know not the meaning of, Soldier..)

Its interrupted here,or can anyone understand what she says in between these 2 bits?😲

Paro- ----ko bhi goliyon se bheenke laash saja do uski.. Tum pyaar ki nahi, sirf barbaadi ki bhaasa jaano ho.. (Shoot them all with your bullets and spread the corpses around.. You know nothing of the language of love, only of destruction..)

Notice the Rajasthani dialect.. As we had predicted Sanaya has got it perfect despite all her difficulties with the language.. ANd this is the fiesty Paro I ve come to like a lot..

Rudra- BASSS!!!!

And the gun goes up!!

Some more snaps from that video,random..

Dont they look adorable?? Who can say they just finished a yelling screaming match??

Ok I just liked the expression her face and the way she is looking at him in this..

A rather amused but indulgent expression on Ashish's face in response to Sanaya's craziness..

I wonder how she managed so long in the ghaghra choli.. Its seriously cold and everyone is covered up in layers..

This last one I added for a reason.. When this picture was released 2 nights back we were wondering why Ashish was on the brink of a smile.. Now we know,because its not a scene from the part enacted instead they are just randomly posing for cameras in that way.. Which is in a way amusing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neet2407

Thank you so much for the WU again DeepthiπŸ€—
did you catch the exact dialogues said by Paro and Rudra at the beginning? What were they saying?

😊😊I was just doing that when you asked.. Posted..
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Are they showing bits and pieces of the stage scene to drive us mad??πŸ˜†

If they are then they are successful in that..πŸ˜†

Couldnt help doing thisπŸ˜‰.. This what I could make out of their on screen conversation..

Rudra- Bas kar, pyaar se bol raha hoon, warna... (Stop it, I'm saying this lovingly, or else...)

He actually sounds rather sweet there.. Sweet by Rudra's standards that is..πŸ˜†

Paro- Pyaar?? Aise sabd nahi kahte fauji, jinka matlab hi na pata ho.. (Love?? Dont speak words you know not the meaning of, Soldier..)

Its interrupted here,or can anyone understand what she says in between these 2 bits?😲

Paro- ----ko bhi goliyon se bheenke laash saja do uski.. Tum pyaar ki nahi, sirf barbaadi ki bhaasa jaano ho.. (Shoot them all with your bullets and spread the corpses around.. You know nothing of the language of love, only of destruction..)

Notice the Rajasthani dialect.. As we had predicted Sanaya has got it perfect despite all her difficulties with the language.. ANd this is the fiesty Paro I ve come to like a lot..

Rudra- BASSS!!!!

And the gun goes up!!

Some more snaps from that video,random..

Dont they look adorable?? Who can say they just finished a yelling screaming match??

Ok I just liked the expression her face and the way she is looking at him in this..

A rather amused but indulgent expression on Ashish's face in response to Sanaya's craziness..

I wonder how she managed so long in the ghaghra choli.. Its seriously cold and everyone is covered up in layers..

This last one I added for a reason.. When this picture was released 2 nights back we were wondering why Ashish was on the brink of a smile.. Now we know,because its not a scene from the part enacted instead they are just randomly posing for cameras in that way.. Which is in a way amusing..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

This is awesome Deeps thank you! πŸ€—
they are definitely driving us mad with the glimpses of the stage scene - they should just released the whole thing ( with translations) so we can analyse and dissect to our hearts content

Hmm - Paro seems angry at Rudra - because he killed her husband? or because he left her and went off to train?
Rudraji - why are you speaking so lovingly at the start? I thought you did not believe in that?
even more questions

She must have been cold - she does not even have body fat to protect herself - she is so delicate!
I love this confident Ashish and of course always love crazy Sanaya!πŸ˜ƒ
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

loved the E24 segmentπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Edited by shruathi - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Love this appy , infact my favourite photo is of sanaya in the green odhni , some bits in her mouth and smiling shyly...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Gorgeous,, sorry not hd...am taking on tab as i am still on the way.. :)

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful work from our star Rockystar

Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Love this appy , infact my favourite photo is of sanaya in the green odhni , some bits in her mouth and smiling shyly...

#
Thanks Appy
Agreed Guinea- another new look of Sanaya's I am blown away by
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

Gorgeous,, sorry not hd...am taking on tab as i am still on the way.. :)

wowww ...❀️

Word Count: 1