Male celebs select Best Female Actors of 2013 (TV)

923968 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Shaheer Sheikh: According to me it should be Sanaya Irani. She brings positive energy on-screen and appears to be very honest. I like the promo of her upcoming show Rang Rasiya (Colors) and think that she has done a good job again.

Mohit Sehgal: Of course my first choice would be my love Sanaya (Irani). It's not because she is my girlfriend but it is because I genuinely feel that she is a very beautiful and talented actress. Her screen presence and character portrayal is very natural. She has always tried different kind of roles. I am eagerly waiting to see her back in her new show Rang Rasiya. The other top actress will be my dear friend Drashti Dhami (Madhubala and Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa). The lady is also a very good looking actress with phenomenal acting skills. In fact I find Drashti and Sanaya to be sisters.

Shaleen Malhotra: Mmm... I think it has to be Surbhi Jyoti from Qubool Hai (Zee TV). I have seen her in a few episodes of the show in which she came across as very innocent. I think she is a new face of Indian television and I would love to work with her in some future projects. Lastly, my favourite would be Sanaya Irani (Chhanchhan) for her persistence and Krystle Douza (Ek Hazaaron Mein) for her innocence.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/features/male-celebs-select-best-female-actors-of-2013-tv
Edited by sanaya4all - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiipk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
proud to be her fan...this girl rocksπŸ˜›
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks ,)
Sanaya is best πŸ‘πŸΌ
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs Sanaya Irani rocks 😊
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS
So proud of Sanaya ... she's the best!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TFS
It's really an accomplishment when your earn the appreciation and respect of your peers. Truly well deserved for Sanaya for her hard work and dedication.