Favourite promo?? - Page 3

Poll

Which among the three promos of RR is your favourite? And why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Promo 1 for me.

Sole reason that it left me wondering about these two people who come face to face with each other in the desert, she is widowed on her wedding day and he is holding a gun to her head. I think they know each other from before...maybe even loved each other but could not be together.

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bolt

I am with the minority. Promo 1 is the one I pick.

It was not what I expected. I expected it to be more of a character explanation, but I loved it. It centered around two characters destined to be together without us knowing if they already know each other or are meeting for the first time.
Paro is in her wedding attire, a man falling - her husband since we see the group of women that look like an official entourage whose job it is to "strip" a woman of her rights simply because she is a widow. They uncovered her head - strip her of shelter; they broke her bangles- she can't adorn herself and then she is running... alone.
Then comes the enforcer Rudra, holds a gun to her head, she is sitting without budging waiting for her fate and perhaps hoping for death...better than to be left to the mercy of superstitious people and "evil" men. Since she is not cowering (as Kerrie said) to save herself she is showing strength.

Now kinda taking some thoughts from what Kerrie wrote...
They are both in the desert - a desolate place where life is tough.
Paro's life is shattered, she is left alone and without shelter of a family because she is a widow.
Rudra's life is also barren because of the career he is in. He may have some other baggage that is making him ruthless...we will have to wait to find out.
So, here we have two people whose lives are like the colorless parched desert brought together by destiny.

😆 I don't think I put so much thought into the first promo the first time around.

Am glad u did put in the thought now Bess..

@ bold- That's a very different and intersting interpretation of the tagline too.. 😊
hadji thumbnail
Promo 1 for me eventhough i loved the 3rd promo too

It was so shocking to watch. I will never forget the shocked delight i got from it
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
This is very tough 😆 I have voted for the very first promo 😳 I loved it simply coz of the visual effects which were so impactful, it gave out a very clear meaning yet left me confused. Anytime I watch it, it leaves me speechless. Never ever seen a more spine chilling promo of an Indian tv show. Everything about it is beyond flawless. Although I kept saying each promo is better than the previous, probably that was just my excitement talking but in terms of visual effects, cinematography, background music, the basic sketch of the show...the first promo completely did it for me.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I saw you were very undecided on this.. Finally made the choice.. 😊😊

I could change my mind in the next hour!😆