Favourite promo?? - Page 2

Poll

Which among the three promos of RR is your favourite? And why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Tough choice!! I like all three for different reasons!
The first because it was a shocker ... we had no idea what to expect and it was dramatic, visually stunning and it created a huge impact. Also I was okay with Ashish from his pics, but the promo actually sold me completely on the pairing, and on Ashish himself ... his bearing, his attitude, his expressions, all were perfect!

The second because it showed a fiesty Paro ... she was lost, running, exhausted and till the last three seconds, seemed to be more run of the mill poor lost girl ... the last three seconds turned her around completely and showed her fire. And Ashish reinforced Rudra's personality again ... cold, ruthless, hard ... man of steel.

The third because it showed Sanaya's range of expressions, literally changing every millisecond, going through the entire range from shock, horror, disbelief, numbed incredulity ... to slowly registering what had happened and dawning realisation ... the raw grief seeping in ... replaced by fear as Rudra approaches her ... the panic in the scream ... haunting!!! And finally the last shot of Paro as Rudra's captive in the jeep ... very stark, intense ... he the ruthless uncompromising captor, she weak defenseless captive ... what a start to a love story!!! She has reason to hate him ... he hates all beautiful girls ... how will this story progress?
So my vote goes to the third πŸ˜ƒ
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Promo 2

because of the fiestyness and determination of Paro
she's been running and in the heat, she is thirsty yet she doesn't give into the man who is taunting her
Rudra was just awesome..being non-caring, ruthless and insulting with style..loved the voiceover of his when he is coming closer and spilling the water

oh and Sanaya and open hair is just😳
Edited by ayshaomar - 10 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All are awesome.but my vote goes to Promo 3.reason it states the real story glimse and sanaya is outstanding.
bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Promo 1

...because it showed total despair...here is a bride on her wedding becoming a widow...all signs of her happiness being removed by the women in black...a gun toting officer...in the desert...all alone.

The desert, to me depicted that no matter how many people you may have around you or how brave and feisty you may be, no matter how many "colors" you may be surrounded with, in that moment of "something" happening in your life you are all alone. Paro, even though looking down when he held the gun at her head was sitting up and not cowering...that to me already showed strength and defiance.

Promo 2 - Paro shows her feisty response to a man who is telling her that her existence is now going to be controlled by him.

Promo 3 - Sets the story in motion...spine chilling scream...the hair on my neck went up as I wrote about the scream. 😊

Edited by bkamber - 10 years ago
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is a real toughie - they all seem like my fave songs - not sure which to pick - can i vote for all three?πŸ˜†
Cinematography is amazing in all of them - all of them have a spicy intrigue about them -

Promo 1 - guns, bullets, blood, harsh deserts, Sanaya looking angelic and society vultures - what an intro to the show

Promo 3 - the start of the story - more guns, bullets, blood and a whole range of emotions from Sanaya that were heart-wrenching

I might have to give my vote to promo 2 as this scene is just the two of them and they meet for the first time that we see - also I love fiery Paro and cold arrogant Rudra - works for me!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bkamber

Promo 1

...because it showed total despair...here is a bride on her wedding becoming a widow...all signs of her happiness being removed by the women in black...a gun toting officer...in the desert...all alone.

The desert, to me depicted that no matter how many people you may have around you or how brave and feisty you may be, no matter how many "colors" you may be surrounded with, in that moment of "something" happening in your life you are all alone.
Paro, even though looking down when he held the gun at her head was sitting up and not cowering...that to me already showed strength and defiance.

Promo 2 - Paro shows her feisty response to a man who is telling her that her existence is now going to be controlled by him.

Promo 3 - Sets the story in motion...spine chilling scream...the hair on my neck went up as I wrote about the scream. 😊

Kerrie, you ve put it across so beautifully.. Loved it!! its so poetic..😊

@ bold- that's so profound.. Wow..

K, you have to do this more often please.. πŸ˜ƒ

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neet2407

This is a real toughie - they all seem like my fave songs - not sure which to pick - can i vote for all three?πŸ˜†

Cinematography is amazing in all of them - all of them have a spicy intrigue about them -

Promo 1 - guns, bullets, blood, harsh deserts, Sanaya looking angelic and society vultures - what an intro to the show

Promo 3 - the start of the story - more guns, bullets, blood and a whole range of emotions from Sanaya that were heart-wrenching

I might have to give my vote to promo 2 as this scene is just the two of them and they meet for the first time that we see - also I love fiery Paro and cold arrogant Rudra - works for me!

I saw you were very undecided on this.. Finally made the choice.. 😊😊
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

My favourite promo is the first one 😊 . It is because , it was a shocker ...we were all clueless about what the show was about , how is it a love- hate story etc . The promo set the tone for the show and the other two promos as well .

The 2 nd promo was awesome as it showed us glimpses of paro's character and the 3 rd ofcourse had the max storyline and actually connected promo 1 and 2 but if I had to chose , the first promo ...was simply awesome , probably the best promo of a tv show I have seen in the last 2 yrs or so ..

Same here mine also the 1st one is the fav.. it was so unexpected! that sheer storm it brought alone is enough for me to pick it!
it set everything in motion..made me crazy for the show... so well ya that one for me..

then i like the 3rd one as it was easily the best promo as it was very detailed and the scenes were set in such a way that wow... anyway i will still pick the 1st one over this cz of the complete unexpectedness of it.. it was just way better than everything we had ever expected of this!!

2nd one was nice too as it had a fiery Paro. But there wasn't much content as such except for showing Paro's defiance and Rudra's intention to hunt her down... the other 2 gave me more in the line of story so..

so my order of preference is 1-3-2..

Nice idea di! just saw it :D

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I am with the minority. Promo 1 is the one I pick.

It was not what I expected. I expected it to be more of a character explanation, but I loved it. It centered around two characters destined to be together without us knowing if they already know each other or are meeting for the first time.
Paro is in her wedding attire, a man falling - her husband since we see the group of women that look like an official entourage whose job it is to "strip" a woman of her rights simply because she is a widow. They uncovered her head - strip her of shelter; they broke her bangles- she can't adorn herself and then she is running... alone.
Then comes the enforcer Rudra, holds a gun to her head, she is sitting without budging waiting for her fate and perhaps hoping for death...better than to be left to the mercy of superstitious people and "evil" men. Since she is not cowering (as Kerrie said) to save herself she is showing strength.

Now kinda taking some thoughts from what Kerrie wrote...
They are both in the desert - a desolate place where life is tough.
Paro's life is shattered, she is left alone and without shelter of a family because she is a widow.
Rudra's life is also barren because of the career he is in. He may have some other baggage that is making him ruthless...we will have to wait to find out.
So, here we have two people whose lives are like the colorless parched desert brought together by destiny.

πŸ˜† I don't think I put so much thought into the first promo the first time around.

Edited by bolt - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Umm, I loved all 3 of them but I voted for the 3 one.