Poll

Which among the three promos of RR is your favourite? And why?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
So, dear RRA inmates
we have seen discussed and dissected 3 fantabulous promos.. Each one left us in awe of the brilliance of picturization, heart wrenching emotional performances of the leads and a stunning concept.
Which of these is your favourite, if u have to choose one.. Do give your reasons for the same..
Thanks😊😊

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My favourite promo would be the 2nd one ! Standing out from the usual norm,Paro is feisty and stands up for herself ! She retaliates to his behaviour when he taunts her by emptying the water bottle and instead of taking it ,she flings it away showing him that she would not be submissive to anyone and she is her own master ! This was the Nayi soch which I loved !
Also,adding to this was the beautiful locales of the terrains of the Rann of Kutch which gave it the necessary feel.

Last but not the least were Sanaya's mirage of expressions ranging from fear when he had cornered her,determination that she would stay strong ,despise at him for taunting her like that and the retaliation when she throws the bottle away! Ashish ,in every angle a ruthless BSF officer,with a commanding stance matched upto Sanaya in every scene! πŸ‘

All in all a fab promo <3

Thanks for making this poll ,Deeps πŸ€—
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Promo 1 is my favourite.

Everytime I see that promo it gives me goosebumps. Like the way Rudra was loading his gun, he seemed so ruthless. The mystery behind whom he shoots and why, and whether it was the bridegroom who falls to the floor. The way Paro falls to the floor devastated. The sight of broken bangles and those women in black removing Paro's veil made my skin crawl with fear. It was so mysterious. And also as Deepthi said, the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness. Another reason is that "Firsts" are always the most memorable for me and closest to my heart. So maybe I am a little bit biased, I don't know. But I still stand by my view that I liked 1st promo the best.
Beauceant thumbnail
Well i ve voted for promo 1

Reason-

For me, first is still the best, just because of the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness.It had literally left me stunned for a full minute!! We had rumors about the story but before promo 1 i dint expect something of this scale.. Plus that's when i started liking the jodi AtiDra too.. 😳😳

Plus everything else Leanne just said above..😊
kbtr thumbnail
Aaahhh! What are you saying? How can I vote for just one? But did, #three! Sanaya's scream did it for me! Spine chilling! Everything was in that expression - horror at her new husband being shot in front of her, fear for her new life shattered at her feet, hatred for the guy who was responsible for her broken dreams and uncertainty for a bleak future!
Edited by kbtr - 10 years ago
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Promo 3
And I can't explain
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: kbtr

Aaahhh! What are you saying? How can I vote for just one? But did, #three! Sanaya's scream did it for me! Spine chilling! Everything was in that expression - horror at her new husband being shot in front of her, fear for her new life shattered at her feet, hatred for the guy who was responsible for her broken dreams and uncertainty for a bleak future!

I know its tough to choose but just wanted to know the trend..

Oh... her scream really was chilling!! And the range of expressions in this promo too.. Have to pause every second to catch it all..
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
though promo 3 and 1 were amazing...
promo 2 is just tooo good Sanaya and her open hair...
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My favourite promo is the first one 😊 . It is because , it was a shocker ...we were all clueless about what the show was about , how is it a love- hate story etc . The promo set the tone for the show and the other two promos as well .
The 2 nd promo was awesome as it showed us glimpses of paro's character and the 3 rd ofcourse had the max storyline and actually connected promo 1 and 2 but if I had to chose , the first promo ...was simply awesome , probably the best promo of a tv show I have seen in the last 2 yrs or so ..
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hello to all of u! Thanks for this poll. As per story goes the whole scene is linked. One incidence takes place after the other in a series. They projected it in form of a promo in a mix manner where the first promo is actually the second scene the second one the third scene and the third promo is the starting. So they all are correlated hence difficult to pick one from them as they all are shoot excellent with great background and amazing people.