Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
A lovely creation by saba on the 3 rd promo 😊

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thread in the other forum completed 150 pages, someone make a new thread soonπŸ˜ƒ
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congo for new thread..!! πŸ₯³
Gosh this new promo is AMAZING..!! 😲 I had goosebumps when i watched it..!! <3 Have to say i am really impressed with the promos so far..!! 😳 Hope the show manages to click to TRP audience as well..!! 😳😳 Inshallah :)

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Guinea

Good afternoon everyone 😊, congratulation on the 13 th thread . Let me go through the last 10 pages and will then get back with my promo analysis ..πŸ˜ƒ

Waiting.. waiting...😊😊

Showviewer di, Diya di your analyses also eagerly awaited.. Loved Diya di 's descriptions for the pics.. 😊😊

The real show here is yet to begin.. Yesterday night was madness, what with half people who dint get to see the promo going crazy with impatienceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Now waiting for the in depth analysis, symbolisms etc..
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Hey Rocky, Sumi!!
Finished abusing the replay button??πŸ˜†

This one was really amazing.. But for me, first is still the best, just because of the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness.. What say?
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

So it will be a 1hr episode on 30th Dec 2013.⭐️

Are u sure?? Please please tell me this is confirmed!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey Rocky, Sumi!!

Finished abusing the replay button??πŸ˜†

This one was really amazing.. But for me, first is still the best, just because of the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness.. What say?

nah i like this one more and its more lengthy also, more we got to see sanaya ,paro-rudra, more i am happyπŸ˜†
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the 13th Thread
Hope we get SBS/SBB/E24 segments of Sanaya today
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
HI guys 2day caught promo on my screens...infact just 5 min before ..

basically my sis is not a fan of Sanaya.. though she loved khushi..
when i saw promo i was like wow..she is awesome look this is superb ...awesome awesome...

My sis initially when 1st promo aired told me that this is soo old kinda story...blah blah...but today after promo she was silent for a minute🀣
and then told she liked it...its nice..hmm lets seee..

ohhh lets see ofcourse by gods grace its gonna be super hit interms of trps as well as online and offline fans:)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guinea

A lovely creation by saba on the 3 rd promo 😊

Wow,I love this siggy <3

Just in this one picture,you can see 3 different expressions 😲<3 Sanaya,undoubtedly the expression queen Tfs di πŸ€—

@ Sunara,thank you so much for the beautiful caps and Diya di,Leanne,nine2, Inayah, loved all your analysis as well <3😳

@nine2- This part --> I guess one of those "nice ladies" packed her bags and either they put arms in her bag, or some guy might have hid it once the bag was packed. And then Rudra kills everyone, except the bride. struck me too ! It is highly possible !

@Deeps- i liked your take too ! Especially this part --> One possibility I thought for this is that he must consider Paro the weakest link in the weapons smuggling network, one who will buckle most easily under interrogation and reveal the network.. In which case Paro will have a tougher time ahead..

I think you're right !

@Rehann- I understand why you mentioned the kameena plan in mind part πŸ˜† Its Nautanki after all πŸ˜†True that --> hahahaha experience speak louder!!🀣

@Aaliyah- Love the avis ! The colouring especially is fab
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago