Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This thread is highly stalk by some biggest Sanaya fans so be careful guys don't give them chance to report thread.
To Stalkers,I think these days u r getting red mirchi too much.
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome promo...Good work Colors and Nautnki
IPKFAN27 thumbnail
Congratulations for 13th thread...
Awesome Promo 😊
chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So it will be a 1hr episode on 30th Dec 2013.⭐️
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ya heard that on 30th dec RR will have 1 hour special so 9:30 to 10:30..stick to colors
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow!!! 😲 Thread 13 and 10 pages already... Wow!!! 😲 Seriously this is some sincere craziness for RangrasiyaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Promo 3 is at its best πŸ˜›And has got everyone's expectations exceed the curbsπŸ˜†I'm totally exited πŸ˜›
I love the environment in here... Truly everyone of you belong to an exceptional group of fans 😊😊
Congratulations on Thread 13 gals πŸ‘πŸ‘
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the awesome caps, Sunara!
I like this promo the best, because of Sanaya's mindblowing expressions in this. They change every microsecond ... from chilled, unthinking fear as she stands with her eyes closed ...

then as she opens them and sees the carnage around her, the shock, horror and disbelief at the sight ...

Realisation as to what has happened starts to seep in

then the grief as she sees her newly wedded husband, the embodiment of all her dreams for the future, lying dead on the ground ...

Raw desolate grief in her eyes ... her husband is dead .. her marriage over before it started ... her dream shattered before it could take shape

While the man responsible stands unaffected, stoic, ruthlessly unconcerned ... this is only duty for him

the fear in her face as she looks up at Rudra approaching her ... the man responsible for her grief, what will he do to her now?

And she screams as he comes close ... what will he do to her?! Alone and defenseless, she is hopelessly vulnerable

Her answer ...

Fabulous promo ... Paro's shock, grief, vulnerability ... Rudra's harsh uncompromising ruthlessness ... she is at his mercy in more ways than one.

The pictures and the expressions speak more than a thousand words ... they say it all. πŸ‘

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Diya, that was a wonderful description of the promo. Sunara liked yours too. Will add my two cents later. Good night for now, enjoy your discussions.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

So it will be a 1hr episode on 30th Dec 2013.⭐️

r u sure? Is it confirmed??
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Good afternoon everyone 😊, congratulation on the 13 th thread . Let me go through the last 10 pages and will then get back with my promo analysis ..πŸ˜ƒ