Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg new thread 8 pages already, u guys r awsm like new promo..so much discussion, but nw atleast we got sm more things to discuss,, so carry on guys..congo for new thread..I hope we get our forum before next thread.
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey guys,

Promo 3 was as awesome as ever, some discussions over, lots more left... As its a Sunday I'm hoping for the discussions to begin soon, but I have work today. 😭😭So well if anyone sees this, I dint understand Rudra' s killing and arresting logic.. The family member who raises a weapon, obvious. But why does he kill the groom? And why does he spare the bride from whose trunk the weapons were actually found? And why arrest only paro? If he's on a ruthless killing spree, the choice of people to kill does not fit... Any explanations for this?

One possibility I thought for this is that he must consider Paro the weakest link in the weapons smuggling network, one who will buckle most easily under interrogation and reveal the network.. In which case Paro will have a tougher time ahead..

Yes thats possible! The transfer is taking place betw. the two families behind the wedding. Most weak person at that moment is the girl who will give out easily.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

Hey guyz.
Thread 3.
Its awesome.

U mean promo 3 😆
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

U mean promo 3 😆

i guess hun wanna write thread 13... his 1 got kidnapped🤣
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rehann

there two possibilities... either positive or negative one... negative?? he might thought that the whole family (the bride n the groom families) were involved (terrorist thingy)... n have some so so brilliant kamina plan in mind!! OMG watching many Nautanki's show make me have bad thought especially at the starting level like this... everything bad is on high possibility... expect the unexpected one...

n positive?? he might have human side of himself... ruthless outside but actually he pity Paro!!
he want to keep her around him cause that maybe the safest place!!
even if this positve things slightly happen... we only can get to know when they at 100-200 eps something...🤔 hahahaha experience speak louder!!🤣

OMG Rehann u watch too much tv i think😆😆 "brilliant kamina plan"- What on earth is that??😲😲 Hasnt he done enough kaminapan already, I dont know how much more of it poor Paro can take.. But u may be right, its tv soap after all..

I thought of the positive one, that he spares the woman.. But it doesnt go with the whole personality of Rudra projected till now.. And that wil be too cliche..

100-200 episodes? I dont mind, as long as Sanaya is there on our screen every weeknight ..😊😃
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

🤣

Word Count: 0

rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

OMG Rehann u watch too much tv i think😆😆 "brilliant kamina plan"- What on earth is that??😲😲 Hasnt he done enough kaminapan already, I dont know how much more of it poor Paro can take.. But u may be right, its tv soap after all..

I thought of the positive one, that he spares the woman.. But it doesnt go with the whole personality of Rudra projected till now.. And that wil be too cliche..

100-200 episodes? I dont mind, as long as Sanaya is there on our screen every weeknight ..😊😃

Brilliant kamina plan? maybe he want to use Paro as a bait or to torture for some infos😭... their ML always Multishade we have to expect the worst we can if not we gonna get a mini heart attack😉😆 positive?? i'm saying that cause that's what always happen... they will let FL know what in their mind on their first encounter(breathless... love at first second or baar baar sight😆... the world stop moving) just when they officially a lover... which is hopefully on 100-200 eps😆
FromTheAshes thumbnail

Exactly my one got kiddpaned... 😭
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: -WingsOfHeart-

Exactly my one got kiddpaned... 😭

poor my hun😭🤣
showviewer thumbnail
Congratulations for the new thread!
WOW! What a time to log in...new promo, interview segments, pics and cast info.

Thank you everyone for links, pics, analysis and assurances. The leads are just amazing in the promos and the creatives and technicians have done an amazing job in presenting an intriguing and visually stunning promos. Hope the writers will now amaze us with a gripping story and cast with realistic portrayals.

Still to go through all the pages, will be back soon!