Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: nine2

New Promo!! Loved it!

I don't think I can ever express how much Sanaya amazes me every time with her acting.

My little take on the promo. I think the place Paro lived (before she got married) is a like a mahaula or a close knit community. Since she is an orphan, one of the neighbors, landlord/his wife, or an influential person might have found a "rishta" for Paro. And I guess everybody convinced her for it. Since she is a firm believer in love and has no family, she probably agreed for the marriage. The person who brought the rishta along with someone from Paro's inlaw's) is into arms smuggling. I guess one of those "nice ladies" packed her bags and either they put arms in her bag, or some guy might have hid it once the bag was packed. And then Rudra kills everyone, except the bride. (I guess it's understandable because he can't trust anyone in a profession like his. Also, he has trust issues according to many articles). And as i thought with earlier promos, she is taken like a prisoner of the war, in a way. Maybe Rudra is attracted to her. Maybe her feistiness (as seen in 2nd promo) attracted him which may lead to some close intense scenes between the two.

However, I don't understand one thing. Paro is someone who believes in love. So how would she fall in love(assuming it would be before Rudra) with a man who killed her new husband and family? Or is it that as she lives and spends more time with Rudra, she will understand him and that's when things start...

about your take... the possiblity is high... but she not an orphan... she gonna have a father in this show... or r she gonna turn to a orphan later on?? uff to many drama... poor Paro😭
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Congo on new thread🥳
New promo is worth watching specially Sanaya's expressions<3
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: rehann

about your take... the possiblity is high... but she not an orphan... she gonna have a father in this show... or r she gonna turn to a orphan later on?? uff to many drama... poor Paro😭

Really? If the few articles I have read, I thought she was an orphan. We're there any other articles that said she will have a father. But then, even if she does, I still think one of the ladies ( someone she thought close or as of mother figure) packed her bags. More than anything it could be landlord/and his wife I believe are the ones who got her in this situation.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I made these, they're freebies :)
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys,
Promo 3 was as awesome as ever, some discussions over, lots more left... As its a Sunday I'm hoping for the discussions to begin soon, but I have work today. 😭😭So well if anyone sees this, I dint understand Rudra' s killing and arresting logic.. The family member who raises a weapon, obvious. But why does he kill the groom? And why does he spare the bride from whose trunk the weapons were actually found? And why arrest only paro? If he's on a ruthless killing spree, the choice of people to kill does not fit... Any explanations for this?

One possibility I thought for this is that he must consider Paro the weakest link in the weapons smuggling network, one who will buckle most easily under interrogation and reveal the network.. In which case Paro will have a tougher time ahead..

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
rehann thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey guys,

Promo 3 was as awesome as ever, some discussions over, lots more left... As its a Sunday I'm hoping for the discussions to begin soon, but I have work today. 😭😭So well if anyone sees this, I dint understand Rudra' s killing and arresting logic.. The family member who raises a weapon, obvious. But why does he kill the groom? And why does he spare the bride from whose trunk the weapons were actually found? And why arrest only paro? If he's on a ruthless killing spree, the choice of people to kill does not fit... Any explanations for this?

One possibility I thought for this is that he must consider Paro the weakest link in the weapons smuggling network, one who will buckle most easily under interrogation and reveal the network.. In which case Paro will have a tougher time ahead..

there two possibilities... either positive or negative one... negative?? he might thought that the whole family (the bride n the groom families) were involved (terrorist thingy)... n have some so so brilliant kamina plan in mind!! OMG watching many Nautanki's show make me have bad thought especially at the starting level like this... everything bad is on high possibility... expect the unexpected one...
n positive?? he might have human side of himself... ruthless outside but actually he pity Paro!!
he want to keep her around him cause that maybe the safest place!!
even if this positve things slightly happen... we only can get to know when they at 100-200 eps something...🤔 hahahaha experience speak louder!!🤣
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wooo I saw the promo and it was very well done as expected! The hype for this show is building...and it's not just us, other people who don't particularly like Sanaya can't seem to stop talking about it either. It just proves how important and relevant she is right now...so I ain't complaining, keep talking folks! I mean, Sanaya is a wonderful actress with great screen presence, something a lot of these other stars (ahem) are missing, which is why they are not offered roles left and right the way she is! So I can understand why they can't stop talking about her.

I just saw the new interview of hers done while she was rehearsing for a stage show and realized she doesn't stop working, she just keeps going! And she doesn't whine about it. She realizes it is her job, just like the rest of us have jobs, so she makes the best of it. I think it's that spirit of hers that makes her so popular among all her cast and crew members as well as her friends. I'd love to be around a person with that much positive energy!

Back to Rang Rasiya, 15 days until the show starts...super excited!!
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats on the 13th thread .Breathtaking, jaw dropping & spine chilling promo 3. Sanaya - She's Expression Queen.. This has to be my favourite promo of the three
Edited by vanitha3d - 10 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

Congo on new thread!😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknowndesire

I made these, they're freebies :)

Aaliyah!! gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! STUNNING Siggies!! ❤️ awww beautiful! thanks saved them all!