Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Yay for the 13th thread..good going guys

A quick take on the promo

Will start off by saying one of the best promos to have ever been viewed by me, seen nothing like it

From the ambiance to visuals to cinematography...all scream of having the 'X factor'...Rangrasiya is going to be a major visual treat for it's viewers

Now coming to the promo itself...my God, how does Sanaya do it?..she never fails to impress, try to find a defect in her acting and it is impossible..her shock..her anguish..her heartbreak..her confusion..her sacrifice, each of these expressions are on point..an actress who makes you feel what she feels and makes you cry when she cries

As for Ashish he showed utter brilliance..the nature of being arrogant, uncaring, flamboyant..shone right out of him...he is a complete package..finally an actor who can match the acting standards of Sanaya

From the promo I got the feeling that the family Paro was married into was for selfish reasons, as a means and leverage to smuggle ammunition out of the city/country by using poor girls for scam marriages, this may not be the first and could have happened before ...I also seem to think that Rudra must have come across them before, because it makes no sense to shoot them without questioning..I can understand why he killed the first guy (uncle/farther) because he pulled out a gun first, but it doesn't make sense as to why he killed Paro's husband?

Maybe Rudra knew their intentions or could be some sort of deep family history...Rudra clearly showed he didn't care or regret his actions

There are many implications as to how the ammunition got there..it could be the Landlord, a member from Paro's family or an unknown enemy..but amidst all this Paro is one confused soul who has no idea what is going on in her life...all she knows at this moment in time is that she has finally found her happiness through marriage..not knowing she is heading yet into another dark hole

A story full of politics, passion and pain

It will be interesting to see how it will unfold

My interpretation came out longer than expected...apologies if I bored anyone

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh i just noticed this .. her hands are not in handcuffs.. they r tied tightly with a rope! 😲 that is really barbaric!!👎🏼 poor girl! just imagine, on the day she gets married and leaves her family giving her whole life to a guy... he is murdered... and on top of that she has been tied up and is being taken somewhere, she has no idea of...poor poor Paro 😭

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats ladies! Thread #13, promo#3, and Sanaya's off-screen segment..all together in one day. And and her pic. OK,you can't really see her, but as my sister insists, she MUST be looking absolutely gorgeous.
As for the promo, I think that both the families are involved in arms smuggling.Paro's family because they're the ones to pack the bridal luggage, and the arms were found in her trousseau. And the groom's family is very obviously involved. The groom could either be innocent in all of this, and was shot as collateral damage. Or he is pretending to be a honest hardworking man in the city, while he actually is in charge of sales to customers (criminals) or the forwarding point in the transaction. My theory is that, she gets married, the baraat is stopped on the way to the groom's home , and they get caught Rudra arrests her but she manages to run away to her family, only now they want to fulfill their widow-hood customs on her,probably even sati. But she runs away from them as well. And then Rudra catches her, as shown in the second promo. Or, he releases her to her family, making it appear as though she ran away, on the condition that she will act as a spy for him. Because she is from the family and so she can have unlimited access. At the same time, her family make her life miserable , because she is widowed. She can't stay with them, but she can't run away either.
All righty, I'm done! Let the speculation and extrapolation begin!!
Good night, all.
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am off to sleeep
Good night everyone
I think i am gonna dream of RR

neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Finally able to speak as groupbie restrictions off for the time being

Party for Thread 13

Thank you Sunara for making it - otherwise us crazies have nowhere to go

as predicted we are onto a new thread with the new promo

and what a promo passion, blood, terror heartbreak all in 20 seconds - Paro's life changed forever with just a mere bullet ( maybe Rudra's too )

Naz_nisar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats for new thread..awesome promo...can't wait for the show start...
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Missed the discussion on 3rd promo today..

In fact I came to know about it after 6/7 hours of its telecast and in the meantime, 12th thread was already finished and it now 6th page in 13th thread.

Thanks everyone for uploading the promo, interpreting it, dissecting the expression and for many more reasons..

Ashish Sanaya encounter might take some time in the show -- I have a feeling from the promos.

Parvati's marriage and all these will go for a while..

anyways, needs to catch up ..
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The new promo is so good. Can hardly wait for December 30 to come. congrats on the new thread guys 🥳

Very good VM on Rudra & Paro
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAuN17K26BU[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Unknowndesire - 10 years ago
Chaiya_Chaiya thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
New Promo!! Loved it!

I don't think I can ever express how much Sanaya amazes me every time with her acting.

My little take on the promo. I think the place Paro lived (before she got married) is a like a mahaula or a close knit community. Since she is an orphan, one of the neighbors, landlord/his wife, or an influential person might have found a "rishta" for Paro. And I guess everybody convinced her for it. Since she is a firm believer in love and has no family, she probably agreed for the marriage. The person who brought the rishta along with someone from Paro's inlaw's) is into arms smuggling. I guess one of those "nice ladies" packed her bags and either they put arms in her bag, or some guy might have hid it once the bag was packed. And then Rudra kills everyone, except the bride. (I guess it's understandable because he can't trust anyone in a profession like his. Also, he has trust issues according to many articles). And as i thought with earlier promos, she is taken like a prisoner of the war, in a way. Maybe Rudra is attracted to her. Maybe her feistiness (as seen in 2nd promo) attracted him which may lead to some close intense scenes between the two.

However, I don't understand one thing. Paro is someone who believes in love. So how would she fall in love(assuming it would be before Rudra) with a man who killed her new husband and family? Or is it that as she lives and spends more time with Rudra, she will understand him and that's when things start...
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Evening everyone,

Just came across this HD version of the promo...by far it looks 10x better than the blurred versions

http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/rang-rasiya-promo-720p-start-30th-december-2013-video-watch-online-hd/

P.s Replace * with tv forum in order to open the link

Enjoy x

😊 Thank you for the link. This version is definitely much better.

Awesome promo.
Wow. Ashish, I wasn't sure about him but now I am totally impressed with him. Eager to see him as Rudra and know his story.

Sanaya...Paro...what a scream...shivers up the spine...shock and disbelief. Paros's new supposed blissful beginning changed in a moment to tragedy.
Without a doubt this role is for Sanaya. Simply stunning!!!! 👏

Based on the 3 promos so far...Is Paro abandoned in the desert after she is widowed and Rudra takes her in? How does she end up being his captive? What a story this is going to be.
Gun running, terrorism perhaps, border patrol, dead groom, captive widow...who is good...who is bad...it's going to be an interesting journey.

Thanks to Sunara and Deepthi as well as others for the wonderful posts. 😊

Good night all..

Edited by bolt - 10 years ago