Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Urvi.96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congratulations on Thread 13 RR inmates!!! 😃 Yayyy, finally got to see the promo...kudos to Deepthi di and everyone else for providing pics and uploading the promo video. 👏 Hopefully, Colors will also upload the video on to youtube soon!
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Evening everyone,

Just came across this HD version of the promo...by far it looks 10x better than the blurred versions

http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/rang-rasiya-promo-720p-start-30th-december-2013-video-watch-online-hd/

P.s Replace * with tv forum in order to open the link

Enjoy x
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fabulous promo. In fact I would say the best of the three so far. Ashish's body language, his dialog delivery, his voice modulation is perfect. Im glad that I believed that looking good, looking hot & sexy as a person is inconsequnncial. Its the character the actor plays, his body language that makes him sexy not vice versa.

I loved Sanaya's exasperated expression when he kills her husband.

BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m_zaks

Evening everyone,

Just came across this HD version of the promo...by far it looks 10x better than the blurred versions

http://desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/rang-rasiya-promo-720p-start-30th-december-2013-video-watch-online-hd/

P.s Replace * with tv forum in order to open the link

Enjoy x

thanks so much for this...her expressions are clearer. And she amazes me each time.
That scream haunts me man!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello everyone ... congrats for the new thread and for the new promo 😃
I knew the promo would be out this evening ... how did I know? Because I was going to be out the entire evening ... track record of RR promos is that they come out during the exact few hours I can't access the net 😆

Fabulous promo ... back tomorrow with my take

And we got confirmation of the date and time ... whoopiee!!!
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for the new thread!! 😊
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

Fabulous promo. In fact I would say the best of the three so far. Ashish's body language, his dialog delivery, his voice modulation is perfect. Im glad that I believed that looking good, looking hot & sexy as a person is inconsequnncial. Its the character the actor plays, his body language that makes him sexy not vice versa.

I loved Sanaya's exasperated expression when he kills her husband.

Ashish has managed to prove me wrong. I find him very good looking as Rudra I guess it's the character that attached you to the actor.
SizzlingPaRud- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Enthralled. Ashish is impressing me more and more without even saying anything. The body language is great and he fits into the BSF character really well. I can tell he will be a natural. And SI was just amazing! Having a hard time deciding which promo I liked the most ;)
Congragulations on the 13th thread!
deleteaccount thumbnail
Third promo but its such a sad one, gave me goosebumps🥺 I loved both Sanaya and Ashish <3 Her shocked expression 😵 🥺
--*Time to check the last 20 pages of the previous thread*--
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Ahhh,.. I was wondering where I got such a brilliant idea from...😆😆😆

BTW i liked your crazy response there on old thread.. Thread got over before I could respond..😆😆

which one di? 😆 i give too many crazy responses that lol even i can't remember! 😆