Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Bold,you won the award Deeps ❀️ Seriously,hats off to you sweetie for what all you had to go through because it is certainly not easy,to record and upload and all,quite a tedious process,all this is ,have done it before once,so I know πŸ€—

Thank you so so much for everything from all of us ,for the pics and the link πŸ€—

Promo was just brilliant and Sanaya and Ashish were just too good. I can see them collecting all the awards next year <3

That cry,uff,I'm still trying to forget it.. Sanaya,what can I say <3 She manages to amaze me every single time ❀️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thank you thank you, I ll go prepare my thank you speech to recieve it.. Mummy,daddy, neighbour, RRA inmates, the jury, neighbour's doggy (i dont have one, so..), YT, DM, lappy, thanks to all of u🀣

@ red- tere muh me ghee shakkar.. And trps too.. Its gonna rock the charts.. Never felt so good and positive about a show from just promos

Congrats for new thread btw..

@ red- tere muh me ghee shakkar.. And trps too..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thank you thank you, I ll go prepare my thank you speech to recieve it.. Mummy,daddy, neighbour, RRA inmates, the jury, neighbour's doggy (i dont have one, so..), YT, DM, lappy, thanks to all of u🀣

rofl rofl that is exactly like that crazy speech Sanaya gave! 🀣
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

@ red- tere muh me ghee shakkar.. And trps too.. Its gonna rock the charts.. Never felt so good and positive about a show from just promos

LOL Deepthi...Here you are preparing your Thank You speech. I already gave a Thank You speech dedicated to you on the last page of previous thread LOL :p Anyway, thanks once again for the promo pics you posted :)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i just watched the whole thing and to sum it up here goes! Poor Sanaya!! but she is such a darling!

Sanaya: Yes we are doing Deepika's steps. But we r going to do them in one shot *laughs*.. I am trying.. i hope I can do this.. anyway yesterday something very bad happened, i forgot every step so don't know what will happen on the stage

Sanaya: Actually unfortunately, I didn't get much time to practice.. I just came back from Rajastan .. I have just got 2 days... *giggles* I am just trying and hoping that I manage to do this.. and those who are dancing with me.. there is Rashmi, toral, Dipika.. they r fab dancers and seeing them I had a bit of a mini heart attack... n then I was like 'its ok, they will cover it up for me!' *laughs*

The other girl: It is the opening act. And our song is "Nagada Sang Dhol Baaje..." And we have played a lot of drums that we r tired now *laughs*... It took a lot of rehearsals... because... well luckily i got a lot of time from the shoot. so i have been coming from over 4-5 days and am doing rehearsals here.. I am glad that we got time and that I got to do it like that because the song is so fast and it has to be done in sync.. cz us 4 people are doing on the same song.. so doing it in sync is very important... yesterday we did the technicals and fortunately it went well.. so now we will see *smiles*

well proud of this girl! she is so self depreciating!! And admiring of every1 else!
Also lol she is clearly in a little mess... but as usual with that tinkling adorable giggle she has found something to be happy about the fact that the others' level of practice far exceeded hers n it got her scared first.. so what if she didn't get to practice at all.. the others r good! they will cover up for her! aww isn't she such a cute darling?
I love her more and more every day!
πŸ€—
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

rofl rofl that is exactly like that crazy speech Sanaya gave! 🀣

Ahhh,.. I was wondering where I got such a brilliant idea from...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BTW i liked your crazy response there on old thread.. Thread got over before I could respond..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sunara for making the new thread. Sorry I posted my comment on 151. I didn't realise it would reach there already. The thread has been moving like an express train today. I hardly caught up with even a couple of pages.

To all my fellow RRA inmates, Good night. Happy Discussing :)
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is all about Paro's helplessness and Rudra's ruthlessness.
And her scream sent shivers down my spine...holy cow! this show is gonna rock!
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

LOL Deepthi...Here you are preparing your Thank You speech. I already gave a Thank You speech dedicated to you on the last page of previous thread LOL :p Anyway, thanks once again for the promo pics you posted :)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh, you are most welcome..I went back and saw that now.. After Sunara's post asking us to go to this thread, i thought that was closed.. I tried to post on YT but it was in no mood to comply, just got stuck in between.. Sorry.

I can write a story on this.." My adventures with RR promo #3".. Very educative experience i must say..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Posting this here as we might have awards in the thread..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

This is the brilliant prediction award and it goes to...

to..

to..

Its a tie.. Guinea di and Newbiesoapfan di (i think she once told me i could call her di, but i dunno her name)πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Guinea

Yes it was me πŸ˜ƒ ...watching colours right now , imagine BB in mute to catch a glimpse of the promo ...

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

It is all about Paro's helplessness and Rudra's ruthlessness.

And her scream sent shivers down my spine...holy cow! this show is gonna rock!

I know right? Her expressions are flawless! The way she screamt, made my heartbeat double faster than it already was and also the way it echoed, holyyy!! Brilliant!! ❀️