Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Someone said SBB.. Couldnt find a link..
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ayshaomar

Abhi apparently his RR look has been shown

Omg really ?😲 I didnt know that,thanks for telling hum ! Will try searching if the segment has been uploaded anywhere!
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^ yup post the link too please if you come across it :D
im also trying to search for it
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
go to desiforum.net
they upload shows from all channels
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Checked the promo again ... 2-3 times - to see that I got it right πŸ˜›

Yep, it was not Rudra who killed the uncleji .. it was one of his subordinates ... that is plausible, they guy saw uncleji drawing his gun and acted swiftly in defense ... in the course of duty.

But why did Rudra fire? And on an unarmed man? We don't see the groom fully, we just see Rudra firing on him ... so we don't know whether her was unarmed or whether he also made any suspicious movement that alerted Rudra ... again from the audition, doesn't seem that the groom was involved, he seemed like a regular nice guy, but we don't know ... it could be a front.

The other officers are pushing the family members behind ... to keep them from going to help the fallen men, and to make sure they don't attack the officers ... crowd control ... I guess they have seen that none of them have weapons.

The guns were in Paro's dowry chest ... so she is automatically under suspicion ... but does Rudra know Paro from earlier? Did he specifically attack the groom? Or was it a genuine 'in the course of duty' firing?

But will it play out this way in the show? Or will there be more to it?

So many questions ... 30th Dec, come soon!!!!

The officer who fired on uncleji did it as a part of duty, but Rudra? Wonder if its more than duty for him..😈

@ bold- Each promo is raising more and more questions.. Looks like there is sufficient masala and mirch to keep the TRP audience also hooked.. After promo 1, I had been wonderingabout the response of the TRP audience, but now after 3 promos, I feel very sure it would have made an impact..😊😊

@ bold- the most intriguing question for me since promo #2.. Will know only on Dec 30 i guess..😊
dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Msfroootie
I agree with u
I too feel that the trp audience would get attracted to the show especially after the 3rd promo
I am actually hoping that it kickstarts with a huge number in it's opening week..Personally I feel that Sanaya and Ashish are gonna rock it as Rudra and Paro and a well written scrpit enacted by talented actors like both of them ...we are in for a treat πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ
Beauceant thumbnail
Caught this on SBB, is it Tarun Khanna?? Looks like but i'm confused, very different look...

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruathi

1. Sanaya Irani @officialsanaya

Performed at the Golden Petal Awards last night! What fun!!

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
  2. Sangam Sharma @sangam_125

@officialsanaya Waiting your new show #RangRasiya on @ColorsTV !! Hope u steal the show with your dashing performance

Retweeted by COLORS
    Hide conversation
    • Retweet
    • Favorite
    • More
    • 1RETWEET
    • COLORS
    2:51 AM - 15 Dec 13
    Tweet text
    Reply to @sangam_125 @ColorsTV @officialsanaya
    Dismiss
    Image will appear as a link
  3. COLORS @ColorsTV

@sangam_125 @officialsanaya She surely will! #RangRasiya

• the fake Sanaya acct

• Retweet
    • Favorite
    • M

Just amazes me that inspite of sanaya saying she is not on twitter ..so many ppl still get hoodwinked and confused ..
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly_11

@ Msfroootie

I agree with u
I too feel that the trp audience would get attracted to the show especially after the 3rd promo
I am actually hoping that it kickstarts with a huge number in it's opening week..Personally I feel that Sanaya and Ashish are gonna rock it as Rudra and Paro and a well written scrpit enacted by talented actors like both of them ...we are in for a treat πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΌ

Yeah, the opening TRPs are all the more important because of all the hype now.. Frankly,i'm a little worried if it becomes a victim of too high expectations..πŸ€”

Hoping for the best and for Rudra Paro to rule our screens😊😊
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Caught this on SBB, is it Tarun Khanna?? Looks like but i'm confused, very different look...

Yes this is tarun khanna ...so did they show a clip of rangrasiya πŸ˜ƒ