Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

no... i saw his glimpse in news segment.that too for few seconds...whats his role??i know he will play a landlord..but don't know about him much.

He is apparently playing a negative character and is a landlord ...that is all we know ..
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I am not still sure... u know today i do feel its my fav.. but i really really like the 1st promo too...n the 2nd one...hehehe...i don't think its easy to pick..πŸ˜†

but i like 1 & 3 more i think...probably cz they showed a lot more than the 2nd... aahhh anyway too happy right now!! loving it all totally!! gosh waiting to watch this show!

trying to pick between the three promos is like trying to pick a fave between your kids ( if you have them) or favourite songs/movies - it's impossible I like all of them for different reasons but mostly because Sanaya ( and Ashish) are in them all!πŸ˜ƒ
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

this is heart wrenching 😭

she is just too shocked here... not yet realizing what calamity has struck...

And now she is becoming aware of what has happened...

wow Ashish's face... concentration.. body language!! AWESOME!!

Her devastation is heart wrenching 😭 I ended up getting teary eyed watching Paro... Sanaya is such an exquisite performer! ❀️

The shocked horror, disbelief... tangible...
her grief... heartfelt pain... so real...that it just reaches out to us... making us weep for her..

And this moment... she looks at the man who has killed her future... with horror filled eyes she takes him in...
And there he is... mercilessly wielding his gun.. oblivious and even more, uncaring to the fact that he has destroyed 2 lives...

And she screams seeing... maybe to make him stop... maybe cz of the horror that has enveloped her life so suddenly on the day which should have been the happiest day in her life..

The backdrops.. visuals are a treat!!

Look at her dejected...broken expression.. as he drives on...

this is definitely one pair that is gonna create magic!! just wow!!! they r perfect together and acting! WOW!!

all this from just the promo what on earth will the show do to us?😲
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolt

😊 Thank you for the link. This version is definitely much better.

Awesome promo.
Wow. Ashish, I wasn't sure about him but now I am totally impressed with him. Eager to see him as Rudra and know his story.

Sanaya...Paro...what a scream...shivers up the spine...shock and disbelief. Paros's new supposed blissful beginning changed in a moment to tragedy.
Without a doubt this role is for Sanaya. Simply stunning!!!! πŸ‘

Based on the 3 promos so far...Is Paro abandoned in the desert after she is widowed and Rudra takes her in? How does she end up being his captive? What a story this is going to be.
Gun running, terrorism perhaps, border patrol, dead groom, captive widow...who is good...who is bad...it's going to be an interesting journey.

Thanks to Sunara and Deepthi as well as others for the wonderful posts. 😊

Good night all..

Thanks for the link @m_zaks - i still haven't managed to catch it on TV yet so it was perfect
@bolt so many questions - even more than before each time a promo comes out we get sucked in even more!πŸ˜›
neet2407 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruathi

HI guys 2day caught promo on my screens...infact just 5 min before ..

basically my sis is not a fan of Sanaya.. though she loved khushi..
when i saw promo i was like wow..she is awesome look this is superb ...awesome awesome...

My sis initially when 1st promo aired told me that this is soo old kinda story...blah blah...but today after promo she was silent for a minute🀣
and then told she liked it...its nice..hmm lets seee..

ohhh lets see ofcourse by gods grace its gonna be super hit interms of trps as well as online and offline fans:)

Yeah! that's what we want sky high TRPs and all kinds of viewers getting hooked in !πŸ‘
neet2407 thumbnail
Wonderful discussions on the promo everyone - that's why i love being part of this asylum so much!

I may have lost it as i actually dreamt about posting on the forum last night 😲as opposed to even the shows!

my verdict on promo 3

Paro is the main gun-runner - everyone else is innocent including Groomji she is shocked because now she can't sell her guns and Uncleji is one of her many lovers as she is so beautiful everyone falls in love with her ( even the camels like her)

Therefore Rudra is taking her away as she is the main gang-leader and decked herself up as a bride - so feign innocence should she get caught
However she can't get past Rudra who has worked all this out and is taking her away for extensive interrogation πŸ˜‰

That's why he looks so cool in the end and he ties up Paro - she will not get away this time - also they were childhood sweethearts and she left him as they were going around the fire and so is extra pissed off with her πŸ˜›

Edited by neet2407 - 10 years ago
Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hello Folks...
So are you all eager for Sanaya's Performance at CGPA
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I hear you too πŸ˜‰...Sanaya's work ethic is awesome and something I totally identify with ...thank god , she actually keeps working and we get to discuss her WORK , her shows / episodes ...stage performances etc. I have said this before and will say it again ...thank's to sanaya I am in no chat club bashing other actors and passing my time by being vicious and vindictive 24*7 , as means of instant gratification . Such negative energy will work adversly on my own life and who knows maybe on the actress I admire and adore ...
So thankyou sanaya once again for being the professional you are and being my constant source of tele- entertainment . I love the positive energy you emit and wish to be surrounded by that in the time I spend in IF . πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Guinea! This is amazing! I genuinely respect you for what you have expressed today.
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Promo 3 was just amazing

The range of expressions on Sanaya's (Paro) face when her husband gets shot and then the look she gives to Rudra (Ashish)

super excited for this to start..days are coming closer
peachpie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When the second promo was out someone had combined the two promo's perfectly!
If possible please combine all the three. It will be great to watch them in combination!