Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Rockyjaan awesome work πŸ‘
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: najmaa

Celebrities Join Dr. Sunita Dube Medscapeindia for awareness on AIDS...

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tweet
New Delhi: Medscape India in association with Aryan Education & Medical Trust conducted a Rally spreading the message HIV Go Away'. Where Chairperson of MedscapeIndia Dr. Sunita Dube initiatiated a rally HIV Go Away' starting from Lokhandwala; Andheri it was a success & bagged a certificate for excellence par initiative by Lov Verma; Secretary of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare; Department of AIDS Control.

The Rally spearheaded by an HIV Positive patient; Sanjeevani accompanied by orphans from the trust & other volunteers of the organizations spread the message of HIV GO AWAY' giving away Red Balloons with the message to the pedestrians & the commuters who stopped by the Rally in support for the cause. Also Mrs. Vandana Sajnani an actor member of the MedscapeIndia came forward with her husband actor Rajesh Khattar along with Ramji Gulati to participate in the Rally.

Focusing on their agenda Sunita enlightens us about the aim of MedscapeIndia for AIDS Awareness & Eradication, "We want to Promote HIV/AIDS awareness among young people and empower them to take action to fight against HIV/AIDS influencing the Influence the policy-makers and key stakeholders at national, state and district levels to influence the policy, promote multi-sectoral response and increase & use the government resources to fight against HIV/AIDS. HIV is a sensitive issue & it is very important for us to educate people who have wrong connotations about the disease. This year we are focusing zero discrimination zero newborn infection. "

MedscapeIndia spreads HIV awareness along with doctors and celebrities. Celebrities has shown their eradicate support in the HIV Awareness. After the rally the event was shifted to a venue where a fashion show was by Designer Khushiz Shah.

She has donea brilliant and fabulous job where she made the doctors and the celebrities to walk the ramp with ethnics. Present at the event were Nagma Morarji, Madhushree, Gurmeet Choudhary, Vandana Sajnani, Rajesh Khattar, Sangeeta Vardhne, Debina Bonnerjee, Ashish Sharma. & many Renowend Doctors as Dr Nandita Palsetkar, Dr Turel Rajendra, Dr Mamatha, Dr Nupur Krishnan and Dr Saple.

Thanks Najmaa..

Read the article twice before i realised why it is here..

Yet another instance of Ashish's social awareness.. 😊
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Wooo I saw the promo and it was very well done as expected! The hype for this show is building...and it's not just us, other people who don't particularly like Sanaya can't seem to stop talking about it either. It just proves how important and relevant she is right now...so I ain't complaining, keep talking folks! I mean, Sanaya is a wonderful actress with great screen presence, something a lot of these other stars (ahem) are missing, which is why they are not offered roles left and right the way she is! So I can understand why they can't stop talking about her.

I just saw the new interview of hers done while she was rehearsing for a stage show and realized she doesn't stop working, she just keeps going! And she doesn't whine about it. She realizes it is her job, just like the rest of us have jobs, so she makes the best of it. I think it's that spirit of hers that makes her so popular among all her cast and crew members as well as her friends. I'd love to be around a person with that much positive energy!

Back to Rang Rasiya, 15 days until the show starts...super excited!!

I hear ya!

speaking of which, how about you post a bit more often?😳
Guinea thumbnail
Here are my 2 cents on the third promo 😊

Firstly , love the cinematography , use of hindi couplets and poetry , the stark background , the wonderful play of colours and the concept of all the 3 promos . Kudos to the nautanki team for that . I also like the fact , that all the 3 promos had a continuos theme in terms of story telling and were not disjointed ...

The first promo : was the shocker ...oh what a promo , why did rudra shoot the groom , what could be the background behind it ...was it personal enemity etc , so many questions. It introduced us to ashish ...and all the ppl who had misgivings abt them , were reassured and oh so happy with the choice of the ML πŸ˜ƒ . We also got to see our beautiful paro , sanaya for the first time in a role of a more rural milieu ...

The second promo : we thought couldn't be better than the first , but oh buoy were we wrong ...introduced us to the fiesty paro and sanaya looked so beautiful with the open hair 😳 ...ashish's body language was awesome in this promo...again so many questions , why is paro running and from whom ...why is rudra capturing her etc

The third promo : beautifully linked the first two promos ...has the most comprehensive storyline and right fully so as the show is just 2 weeks away ...so the bidaai happens and gun smuggling is happening in the guise of the marriage party . Is the groom guilty or just unfortunately collateral damage ...has rudra being given wrong info by the informer ...or does he think that paro is guilty too...so many questions πŸ˜† Which only the show would answer.

I am also intrigued by when will this incident actually occur in the show ...right at the beginning or after say a month or so ...the promos are excellent and the background of the runn of kutch fab ...the desert, the camels ...paro's red outfit versus the olive green uniform of rudra , makes an awesome contrast ...

These are easily the best promos I have seen on tv EVER ...I would have given this show a chance even if sanaya was not starring in it , so I am so happy ...she is the FL of the show 😳 . Eagerly awaiting Rangrasiya ...very excited to see rudra- parvati jodi on tv and hopefully this will take everyone who is connected with the show to greater heights . πŸ˜ƒ Bring it on ...
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

I hear ya!

speaking of which, how about you post a bit more often?😳

I hear you too πŸ˜‰...Sanaya's work ethic is awesome and something I totally identify with ...thank god , she actually keeps working and we get to discuss her WORK , her shows / episodes ...stage performances etc. I have said this before and will say it again ...thank's to sanaya I am in no chat club bashing other actors and passing my time by being vicious and vindictive 24*7 , as means of instant gratification . Such negative energy will work adversly on my own life and who knows maybe on the actress I admire and adore ...
So thankyou sanaya once again for being the professional you are and being my constant source of tele- entertainment . I love the positive energy you emit and wish to be surrounded by that in the time I spend in IF . πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Guinea - 10 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow tarun khanna looks so handsome in his new look.hope he will do his work very well?who will play paro's husband???
Edited by -BROKEN_ANGEL- - 10 years ago
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Congrats to u all...love you sanaya irani.i respect her for her dedication to her work.she is so energitic..do you have any new news about RR team??
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Wow tarun khanna looks so handsome in his new look.hope he will do his work very well?who will play paro's husband???

Do you have a picture 😊...I havn't seen his new look ..
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BROKEN_ANGEL-

Congrats to u all...love you sanaya irani.i respect her for her dedication to her work.she is so energitic..do you have any new news about RR team??

Just go to the sticky thread in the forum which has all the articles ...you will get the name of the entire supporting cast 😊
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Do you have a picture😊...I havn't seen his new look ..

no... i saw his glimpse in news segment.that too for few seconds...whats his role??i know he will play a landlord..but don't know about him much.