Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Ang3LzHalo

I'm pretty sure it's a rose lol because there are leaves by his hand, and are those rose petals on the ground in front of him?

OMG i thought the same tooo just now! It felt to me as if he is tearing the rose petals and hence a bunch of torn rose petals have fallen on the ground next to him,as if he is making a mockery of love(then Deeps,your scenario makes sense) because his hand seems positioned that way!
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

No formalities Di and Abhi.. Ask for maximum na..

CAN WE HAVE THE VIDEO PLEEEAAASEEE!!!!!!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guinea

πŸ˜† We are greedy diya , admit it ...do you know how many pictures have we got today already πŸ˜†

I can't count ... Math is my weak subject πŸ˜†

I still want more!!!

Are they going to telecast this on some channel? SBS/SBB or something? It can't only be for a live audience, can it? Tomorrow we should get some news reports first thing in the morning.

Some of you might have noticed that I'm a tad impatient πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: princessunara

Abhi lol i love ur points system! and its very good planning ahead! hahaha just to make urself free to enjoy RR after 29th! good girl! πŸ˜†

Thanks Sunara πŸ˜† Who said TV is an idiot box ? So much extra education we get πŸ˜† Because I want to enjoy later,I'm preparing now itself hence it is actually encouraging studying sortaπŸ€“πŸ˜†
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I can't count ... Math is my weak subject πŸ˜†

I still want more!!!

Are they going to telecast this on some channel? SBS/SBB or something? It can't only be for a live audience, can it? Tomorrow we should get some news reports first thing in the morning.

Some of you might have noticed that I'm a tad impatient πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Should pucca get the video in SBB if not the others ...yeah you are impatient πŸ˜† , I did notice ...
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ang3LzHalo

I'm pretty sure it's a rose lol because there are leaves by his hand, and are those rose petals on the ground in front of him?

I think its a rose too.. The thing on the ground IMO is the red cloth around RR banner shown in promos, may be they let it fly or something.. Or else to represent blood..
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Thanks Sunara πŸ˜† Who said TV is an idiot box ? So much extra education we get πŸ˜† Because I want to enjoy later,I'm preparing now itself hence it is actually encouraging studying sortaπŸ€“πŸ˜†

ur parents and lecturers will be so proud! 🀣
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Smart planning, Abhi!!! πŸ‘πŸ˜† Wonder if your mom agrees with that logic πŸ˜‰
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! Jus came bak n wat I see ... 2 new awesome pics <3
Love d stage setting..it gives the perfect feel and the poster behind totally stands out <3
And the pic by Raj simply reminds of ipk n d tagline nafrat paas aane na de..mohabbat door jaane de..soryy cudnt help it!!
Sanaya n ashish look good :)
M sure vll gt sbs/sbb segments tmrw..hoping fr loads of pics!!
I really wish ashish tweets a pic yaar!!

Hey abhinaya..dat ws a really nice recap of all wat hapnd here :) n thanx fr d welcome
and to everyone u guyz can call me hiru :-D