Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Just went through everything 😳

1. Loved the Ashish article ! Man,he is so dedicated and committed <3 A thorough professional who goes the extra mile just to get into the skin of the character,he reminds me so much of Sanaya <3 Loved how he jokingly said that his wife got scared seeing him enact Rudra at home,so cute πŸ˜† Thank you Sunara for sharing πŸ€—

2.Loved the GPA promo ! Sanaya looks sooo pretty even in that still and kudos to kukiiesarun for getting that colors family still because it hardly came for a sec ! πŸ‘

Ragz,thank you so much for sharing the pics <3 πŸ€—

She is looking so graceful and I cannot take my eyes off her <3

She is really gonna rock the song !! Just waiting for 29th to come <3

3.Kudos to Ragz and team who pestered Colors for sharing Sanny's pic !

She really looks drop dead gorgeous ,my eyes dont even go to the rest

4.Sunara,I loved the edits <3 The colouring is so beautiful

This one is my fav 😳❀️

She really lights up the whole screen with her smile ☺️

5.Thanks to Sonia and Poojakalsi for sharing that tidbit regarding the hotel where Sanny and team have come for Promotions,in Jaipur !! OMG This is sooo cool and she is such a sweetheart for always being friendly with everyone <3

6.Thank you shonasandy for sharing both the video segments on page 120 ! Really loved them both :D

7.Loved the poster which was shared ! The guns and sacks really make the poster all the more authentic !

And OMG this pic !!!
Embedded image permalink

Rudra has a rose in his hands ! What does that mean ? That Paro will slowly make him lose his cynical attitude and make him fall in love ?

Hoping to get some SBS/SBB segments on their enacting RR scenes in the hotel or Raj shares some more pics on twitter !

And hearty welcome to the thread, Sush,Sushmita,Hiral and anyone else I missed πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Hope to see you all around :D I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :)

Have I missed out anything ? Lol,this felt like a memory game for me πŸ˜†
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Just went through everything 😳

1. Loved the Ashish article ! Man,he is so dedicated and committed <3 A thorough professional who goes the extra mile just to get into the skin of the character,he reminds me so much of Sanaya <3 Loved how he jokingly said that his wife got scared seeing him enact Rudra at home,so cute πŸ˜† Thank you Sunara for sharing πŸ€—

2.Loved the GPA promo ! Sanaya looks sooo pretty even in that still and kudos to kukiiesarun for getting that colors family still because it hardly came for a sec ! πŸ‘
Ragz,thank you so much for sharing the pics <3 πŸ€—

She is looking so graceful and I cannot take my eyes off her <3

She is really gonna rock the song !! Just waiting for 29th to come <3

3.Kudos to Ragz and team who pestered Colors for sharing Sanny's pic ! She looks like an angel in that pic <3

She really looks drop dead gorgeous ,my eyes dont even go to the rest

4.Sunara,I loved the edits <3 The colouring is so beautiful

This one is my fav 😳❀️

She really lights up the whole screen with her smile ☺️

5.Thanks to Sonia and Poojakalsi for sharing that tidbit regarding the hotel where Sanny and team have come for Promotions,in Jaipur !! OMG This is sooo cool and she is such a sweetheart for always being friendly with everyone <3

6.Thank you shonasandy for sharing both the video segments on page 120 ! Really loved them both :D

7.Loved the poster which was shared ! The guns and sacks really make the poster all the more authentic !

And OMG this pic !!!
Embedded image permalink

Rudra has a rose in his hands ! What does that mean ?
Hoping to get some SBS/SBB segments on their enacting RR scenes in the hotel or Raj shares some pics on twitter !

And hearty welcome to the thread, Sush,Sushmita,Hiral and anyone else I missed πŸ€—πŸ˜³ Hope to see you all around :D I'm Abhinaya,you can call me Abhi :)

Have I missed out anything ? Lol,this felt like a memory game for me πŸ˜†

Awesome post abhi ...love the point wise system in which you list out everything πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: shruathi

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Check this out > #SanayaIrani at #RangRasiya launch @ColorsTV pic.twitter.com/dSWZ0Pw8Po

Retweeted by Aysha
Embedded image permalink

OMG ... this is getting me more excited!!!
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

OMGGG

Embedded image permalink

Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

Check this out > #SanayaIrani at #RangRasiya launch @ColorsTV pic.twitter.com/dSWZ0Pw8Po

Waw! thats such a beautiful picture.. Thanks Sunara!

The whole set up is so interesting.. the trees with any leaves, the sands of the desert, the border fence.. superb ambiance.. and all these are accentuated by the background picture of Sanaya, grief-stuck, unfortunate yet strong and determined Parvati..

And on top of these, such a great pose by Rudra and Parvati... Story of love-hate is making so much sense, now. it seems that Rudra has a rose in his hand, although he is holding it where there are thrones.. But Parvati doesn't look submissive at all...

It seems that, it will take quite a lot of effort and time for Rudra to reach that rose to Parvati..

Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

OMGGG

Embedded image permalink

Raj Baddhan@RajBaddhan

This is lovely ...the setting is looking so perfect and sanaya and ashish toh lajawaab 😳 ...so the middle of the stage was the screen ...nice.
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruathi

Raj Baddhan @RajBaddhan

Retweeted by Aysha
Embedded image permalink

It looks so earthy.. Just like a border village scene.. Rudra has a rose i guess.. Must be mocking the emotion called love.. What's on the floor beyond?

Hope they post a video soon.. Or else we ll just be dissecting these pics..
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! so much info a few times I've been away but stalking for a few minutes here and there. Last couple of days before uni closes, so cannot be everywhere. I really have to budget my time!πŸ˜†
But please consider my like on every post and thanks for all the info.
Sanaya looking gorgeousss as usual, cannot wait.
Be back with a vengeance next week!πŸ˜ƒ
v😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Guinea

Awesome post abhi ...love the point wise system in which you list out everything πŸ˜†

Hi di πŸ€— Aww thank you πŸ˜† I always list out stuff in points when there is too much infoπŸ˜› especially when I had to start from page 101 where I left off yesterday πŸ˜†

We got so much news today,hope all the coming days remain the same way*touchwood* :D Ii missed you all ! Not able to come much in the mornings because of my prep ! Have to make myself free from 29th so doing all this now itself :P :D Hope all of you are fine πŸ€—
Kalyani.P. thumbnail
The beautiful actress Sanaya Irani & my crazy 'Sush' duo have gotten me here.
I hear this is called RR asylum! πŸ˜†
Then I think I will fit in.
My name is Kalyani.
The latest launch pic looks smokin hot.
Excited to be here
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

It looks so earthy.. Just like a border village scene.. Rudra has a rose i guess.. Must be mocking the emotion called love.. What's on the floor beyond?

Hope they post a video soon.. Or else we ll just be dissecting these pics..

On bold,
yah, that could be a possibility ..too!