Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Yeah Abhi i enjoyed reading all the takes, although i am waiting for moreπŸ˜ƒ.. I planned to be quiet and read but well, not happening..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ red- That's been going on in my mind too.. We dint reach any conclusions yesterday too..

@ blue- Exactly and i'm loving the intrigue.. Superficially it seems its just the smuggling and the groom is an accidental casualty, but i so dont believe that now.. Rudra has some "kamina plan" as Rehann calls it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ pink-yeah that seems logical.. Why spill more blood..Hmmm..

Same here πŸ˜† Even I agree with Rehann ,Deeps,anything can be expected from Nautanki πŸ˜† In fact Nautanki's motto should be 'expect the unexpected' πŸ˜† (Personal experience se bol rahi hoon :P )

@Pink-Thats the only thing which strikes me till now.. Lets see what the others come up withπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😳

Word Count: 0

416391 thumbnail
I am not even speculating about what this promo is about .. i'm pretty sure what they've planned will be different from what we think πŸ˜†. What I LOVE about the promo is that Paro clearly sees Rudra shooting the groom .. we don't know the WHY yet, but if the promo is close to what they are really going to show, it means that Paro sees who shoots her husband/husband to be .. which means that when Paro-Rudra do fall in love, there will be no misunderstanding about Rudra killing the groom (unlike what NF showed in their other show) .. and that makes me happy! :P

30TH DECEMBER 9.30PM IST NEEDS TO BE HERE ALREADY THOUGH!!!
Edited by -Drishti- - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Fabulous Zeena.πŸ‘πŸ‘. All the expressions of Paro from shock to fear and despair and Rudra's ruthlessness.. And you've got the wicked uncle ji too..😊
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous Zeena.πŸ‘πŸ‘. All the expressions of Paro from shock to fear and despair and Rudra's ruthlessness.. And you've got the wicked uncle ji too..😊

thanks chechi 😳 will you come to CC?πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

@nine2- This part --> I guess one of those "nice ladies" packed her bags and either they put arms in her bag, or some guy might have hid it once the bag was packed. And then Rudra kills everyone, except the bride. struck me too ! It is highly possible !

@Deeps- i liked your take too ! Especially this part --> One possibility I thought for this is that he must consider Paro the weakest link in the weapons smuggling network, one who will buckle most easily under interrogation and reveal the network.. In which case Paro will have a tougher time ahead..

I think you're right !

Quoting the highlighted parts for analysis purposes πŸ˜›

The voiceover seems to indicate that wedding parties are used as a norm for smuggling ... dulhan ki bidaai mein hatyaron ki taskari yahan ki reet ...
So it could be any of the people around Paro or her bridegroom's family who is responsible for the weapons in her trousseau ... the families living near the border are used to the smuggling and take it as all in the day's work. They use the bride's cloths chest as it would be the least likely to be searched. And the uncleji knows the weapons are there ... his furtive looks and the way he reaches instantly for his weapon show that. Wonder if this uncle is from the bride's side or the groom's ... probably the groom's as they are taking the bride back after the wedding

Paro is innocent ... but the weapons are in her luggage ... so either Rudra knows she is innocent or he thinks she is guilty. If the latter, then what Deeps said above will apply ... he thinks she is the weakest link and the most likely to snap ... and her delicate fragile appearance also seems to indicate that. But she turns out to be stronger than he thinks ... will she try to run away from him? And that's why when he catches up with her, he tells her, you can't run from me ... 2nd promo ...

Or will it be more like the first promo ... she runs from the vultures who want her to conform to the norms of widowhood, and she runs from them ... and then he catches her? So he thinks she is innocent of the arms smuggling, but she might know something, so he captures her?

Or does he take her into custody to save her from the vultures?

More questions ... why did Rudra shoot Paro's groom, he was unarmed. Was it just reflex, he shot anyone who tried to move? Or was it deliberate, because of Paro and their previous history ... which we have no idea about yet? πŸ˜›

In all scenarios, seems that Paro will have a tough time ahead. πŸ˜•
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

This is beautiful!!! You've got all Sanaya's expressions, and Rudra's ruthlessness! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Quoting the highlighted parts for analysis purposes πŸ˜›

The voiceover seems to indicate that wedding parties are used as a norm for smuggling ... dulhan ki bidaai mein hatyaron ki taskari yahan ki reet ...
So it could be any of the people around Paro or her bridegroom's family who is responsible for the weapons in her trousseau ... the families living near the border are used to the smuggling and take it as all in the day's work. They use the bride's cloths chest as it would be the least likely to be searched. And the uncleji knows the weapons are there ... his furtive looks and the way he reaches instantly for his weapon show that. Wonder if this uncle is from the bride's side or the groom's ... probably the groom's as they are taking the bride back after the wedding

Paro is innocent ... but the weapons are in her luggage ... so either Rudra knows she is innocent or he thinks she is guilty. If the latter, then what Deeps said above will apply ... he thinks she is the weakest link and the most likely to snap ... and her delicate fragile appearance also seems to indicate that. But she turns out to be stronger than he thinks ... will she try to run away from him? And that's why when he catches up with her, he tells her, you can't run from me ... 2nd promo ...

Or will it be more like the first promo ... she runs from the vultures who want her to conform to the norms of widowhood, and she runs from them ... and then he catches her? So he thinks she is innocent of the arms smuggling, but she might know something, so he captures her?

Or does he take her into custody to save her from the vultures?

More questions ... why did Rudra shoot Paro's groom, he was unarmed. Was it just reflex, he shot anyone who tried to move? Or was it deliberate, because of Paro and their previous history ... which we have no idea about yet? πŸ˜›

In all scenarios, seems that Paro will have a tough time ahead. πŸ˜•

Di, reposting this here for your opinion.. I checked umpteen number of times.. It was not a shoot one shoot all accident..

There's something we got wrong yesterday, i think.. Rudra does not shoot the uncleji who draws his gun.. Its one of his subordinates/co-officers who has a machine gun, the type where cartridges fall out after firing.. Check 8th to 10 th second of the promo..

Rudra has a revolver, and he specifically shoots the groom who is unarmed and actually seems stunned by the turn of events..

In this situation i'm even more confused about why he kills the groom, spares the bride and arrests only Paro.. Plus the other officers are pushing the rest of the bus travellers/wedding party out of the main scene..πŸ˜•

Loved your take BTW.. Seems like a tough way to live😲 Where smuggling and killing are daily routines.. With each new revelation the tissue requirement is rising..
@ red-loved that part..

Wow.. So many possibilities.. More they reveal more we are confused..

Edited by Msfrootie - 10 years ago
najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Celebrities Join Dr. Sunita Dube Medscapeindia for awareness on AIDS...
Saturday, December 14, 2013

Tweet
New Delhi: Medscape India in association with Aryan Education & Medical Trust conducted a Rally spreading the message HIV Go Away'. Where Chairperson of MedscapeIndia Dr. Sunita Dube initiatiated a rally HIV Go Away' starting from Lokhandwala; Andheri it was a success & bagged a certificate for excellence par initiative by Lov Verma; Secretary of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare; Department of AIDS Control.

The Rally spearheaded by an HIV Positive patient; Sanjeevani accompanied by orphans from the trust & other volunteers of the organizations spread the message of HIV GO AWAY' giving away Red Balloons with the message to the pedestrians & the commuters who stopped by the Rally in support for the cause. Also Mrs. Vandana Sajnani an actor member of the MedscapeIndia came forward with her husband actor Rajesh Khattar along with Ramji Gulati to participate in the Rally.

Focusing on their agenda Sunita enlightens us about the aim of MedscapeIndia for AIDS Awareness & Eradication, "We want to Promote HIV/AIDS awareness among young people and empower them to take action to fight against HIV/AIDS influencing the Influence the policy-makers and key stakeholders at national, state and district levels to influence the policy, promote multi-sectoral response and increase & use the government resources to fight against HIV/AIDS. HIV is a sensitive issue & it is very important for us to educate people who have wrong connotations about the disease. This year we are focusing zero discrimination zero newborn infection. "

MedscapeIndia spreads HIV awareness along with doctors and celebrities. Celebrities has shown their eradicate support in the HIV Awareness. After the rally the event was shifted to a venue where a fashion show was by Designer Khushiz Shah.

She has donea brilliant and fabulous job where she made the doctors and the celebrities to walk the ramp with ethnics. Present at the event were Nagma Morarji, Madhushree, Gurmeet Choudhary, Vandana Sajnani, Rajesh Khattar, Sangeeta Vardhne, Debina Bonnerjee, Ashish Sharma. & many Renowend Doctors as Dr Nandita Palsetkar, Dr Turel Rajendra, Dr Mamatha, Dr Nupur Krishnan and Dr Saple.
samygunjan.rani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
in todays SBB award segment they showed tarun khanna he is wearing landlord getup. he look gud in mustache