Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

I meant this thread sunara not the BB thread ...that would be seriously silly ...anyway this is just means of having fun on this thread , not to be taken seriously.

yeah and its really effective sunara didi , it do works!!😆
showviewer thumbnail
Hello!
So much has happened overnight. Yet to go through all the pages and read all the news, but thank you everyone for the Twitter updates, pics, articles, off screen info and everything else. What a wonderful bunch you all are.

Now to catch up on all the posts...BTW, the stage is looking good, can't wait for the coverage of this event.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: rockystar22

excuse me??😲 are those rifles? what the hell are rifles doing on the stage, or is it the stage arrangement for showing the theme of the story,
if it is then i would say its quite brilliant!!😃

Rifles, sandbags, barbed wire fencing ... they are going to enact a scene from the show ... this will be interesting! 😃
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFfOUsdmoik

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFfOUsdmoik[/YOUTUBE]

Word Count: 1

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessunara

rocky put whatever u want here np. but NOT over that forum ok? PLEASE! its laugh worthy when someone on IF does it.. and i have seen how badly its being mocked. why ask other people to come and mock?

dogs can bark, why should we care?

Not there, Sunara .. only here. That's not a Sanaya forum, she's not even part of BB, so people can say what they like. Anyway everyone is entitled to their opinions ... it's impossible that 100% of any audience will feel the same about any actor or actress, there will always be detractors and critics.
Edited by DiyaS - 10 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
anyone having youtube link of the golden petal promo?
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

omg :)

the poster is too good..want to see the whole thing!!!:)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

I meant this thread sunara not the BB thread ...that would be seriously silly ...anyway this is just means of having fun on this thread , not to be taken seriously.

last few weeks i saw something else I cared about being mocked really really badly over this symbol di.. i didn't want it to happen to this too..😕

Sanaya fans r not YET considered over the top crazy... but we r straddling a fine line..just don't want to have all of us branded as insane that is all...
it feels really bad when u inadvertently come across something and realize that its our own actions that lead to something like that that is all..

anyway np if its here, i got scared thinking it was that thread! we will be asking for it that way...😲
anyway now let's forget it and enjoy! we might have a lovely RR shower tonight!

Doremon_Selfie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You people are so quick in extracting every info
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMGGG Sunara di..this is freaking Awesome...loving it...Sanaya di rocksss

thanks its so lovely..and yummy..hahaha

Originally posted by: princessunara

Something little from me.. i am usually too lazy to make anything, but she is so gorgeous that i was tempted...❤️