Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Guinea

Aadat se majboor πŸ˜† Rockyjaan put that nimbu mirch visual on this thread πŸ˜‰ Infact on all the threads going forward ...we need it . Their would be loads of info now on the show and sanaya/ ashish ...

your wish is my command guinea didi, right away !!!πŸ˜ƒ
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rockystar22

excuse me??😲 are those rifles? what the hell are rifles doing on the stage, or is it the stage arrangement for showing the theme of the story,
if it is then i would say its quite brilliant!!πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah its to create the bsf camp/ border thing ...all thematic πŸ˜ƒ
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes, this is really UNIQUE concept in everyway...show itslef is unique and they r promoting also unique way..i m loving everybit...can't wait for this whole posster..banner..hoardings..OMG

excuse me??😲 are those rifles? what the hell are rifles doing on the stage, or is it the stage arrangement for showing the theme of the story,
if it is then i would say its quite brilliant!!πŸ˜ƒ

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Lol, my husband knows I'm crazy about Sanaya, and he won't get dinner, any meaningful conversation or any attention while her show is on air ... he won't even try!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He likes her a lot himself, although he won't admit it πŸ˜‰ so he will probably watch with me πŸ˜†

when i find a husband one day this is going to be a prerequisite!πŸ˜†

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@diya s-lucky u.
thanks for sharing stage pic.cant wait.
kukiiesarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi #Sanayaholics
if anyone is not on twittter please join twitter for Sanaya and show all the love and support..plz RT Colorstv and ColorsGPA tweet about RangRAsiya and show them that we are so much excited.

Its just request if u do so than it would be gr8 for SanayaπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks,
Kukie
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Aadat se majboor πŸ˜† Rockyjaan put that nimbu mirch visual on this thread πŸ˜‰ Infact on all the threads going forward ...we need it . Their would be loads of info now on the show and sanaya/ ashish ...

don't do that! even if its sour grapes or simply being tools n is in bad taste they have a right to say crap on that place, as its not Sanaya's forum. don't make a laughing stock out of ourselves by putting those stupid things on an online forum..

no offense.. but that is just asking people to laugh at Sanaya fans! let them bark, humme usse kya?πŸ₯±

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
kis kis ko nimbu mirchi chahiye???πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail

kis kis ko nimbu mirchi chahiye???πŸ˜†

rocky put whatever u want here np. but NOT over that forum ok? PLEASE! its laugh worthy when someone on IF does it.. and i have seen how badly its being mocked. why ask other people to come and mock?

dogs can bark, why should we care?

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

don't do that! even if its sour grapes or simply being tools n is in bad taste they have a right to say crap on that place, as its not Sanaya's forum. don't make a laughing stock out of ourselves by putting those stupid things on an online forum..

no offense.. but that is just asking people to laugh at Sanaya fans! let them bark, humme usse kya?πŸ₯±

I meant this thread sunara not the BB thread ...that would be seriously silly ...anyway this is just means of having fun on this thread , not to be taken seriously.