Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank u sooo much Sonia n Chanchan fr sharing the news!!! :D
cant control the excitement now! :D
Im very sure d media will cover it!
I hope Raj shares pics n updates too.!
this is sooo awesum..I feel like jumping nw!!!
really hope RR is a success Sanaya's working really hard!
soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessunara

aww luckily for me i will only have such a problem if Sanaya and Barun come at the same time.. so i can understand! 😳
well i heard that if u have HD channel, QH comes at 9 pm and then can watch RR at the 9.30 pm slot.. someone said so... can't remember who though.. so try that out so u will get to watch both πŸ˜ƒ

anyway lol.. till tomorrow i will go crazy! hahaha specially cz tomorrow i will be out till late night followed by trip next dawn and going off for 3-4 days so lol... arrghhh instead of packing now I am stalking all over the net! πŸ˜†πŸ€ͺ

mazze ki baat yeh hain i dont have zee-hd and my dad watch news that time too so may be no RR that time too.i have to click both forums in thesame time for WU.Pagal hone wali hoon sacch mein.πŸ€ͺ
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

pooja just replies they will leave jaipur tomorrow morning .i aksed for pics and will tell her to make one post this thread too.πŸ˜ƒ

ahhh sooo exciting πŸ€ͺ ... tell her a lot of thanks from my side , aww how angels comes from heaven to give news in situation where there is drought
SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

pooja just replies they will leave jaipur tomorrow morning .i aksed for pics and will tell her to make one post this thread too.πŸ˜ƒ

Soo dey leave tmrw! :)
n yess plz ask her fr pics!!
Thank you<3
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockystar22

the guy standing on right side do looks like SRK.
i cant see sunny where is she?

Yay, I'm so happy that there is atleast one person besides me who sees a Shahrukh in the pic. I guess my mobile is not totally to blame :) Btw, San is right infront of Vivian, in off white.
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Yay, I'm so happy that there is atleast one person besides me who sees a Shahrukh in the pic. I guess my mobile is not totally to blame :) Btw, San is right infront of Vivian, in off white.

ohh my that's sanaya, cant recognise because of her accesories and she looks dark in this pic😲
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: princessunara

at the earliest on 27th Dec. otherwise on 28th..😭 I also want it open soon! damn!!

me too can't wait for the forum to open...hope it's 27th or 28th dec
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhanchhan88

super news sonia.can u ask her to take pic of sanaya in press conference pls

Thank you so much guys for this piece of insider info - can't wait to see the press conference and Sanaya and Ashish and of course the show
So glad Colors/Nautanki are making a big deal of this show!πŸ˜ƒ
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

wow! n oh my! i just can't wait!

Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thankyou pooja and sonia for that wonderful snippet from jaipur 😊. I am sure if not today evening than by tomorrow we will get some bytes in the press.
I went to the BB thread and it was so wonderful to see that so many ppl are looking forward to the show ( ofcourse a few arn't πŸ˜† ...some being regular names )

This show has created such buzz ...its awesome πŸ˜ƒ