Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Abhi, i see u lurking around and liking..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There's something we got wrong yesterday, i think.. Rudra does not shoot the uncleji who draws his gun.. Its one of his subordinates/co-officers who has a machine gun, the type where cartridges fall out after firing.. Check 8th to 10 th second of the promo..

Rudra has a revolver, and he specifically shoots the groom who is unarmed and actually seems stunned by the turn of events..

In this situation i'm even more confused about why he kills the groom, spares the bride and arrests only Paro.. Plus the other officers are pushing the rest of the bus travellers/wedding party out of the main scene..πŸ˜•
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Hey Rocky, Sumi!!

Finished abusing the replay button??πŸ˜†

This one was really amazing.. But for me, first is still the best, just because of the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness.. What say?

Hey Deeps..!!! πŸ€— No i have watched only once thanks to my annoying bro.. πŸ€” 🀣

I will be in the minority here.!! But I loved 2nd and 3rd promo the most..!!! Because in 2nd promo, we got to see a glimpse of fiery Paro..!! 😎 The way she fights back ;)
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Hey Deeps..!!! πŸ€— No i have watched only once thanks to my annoying bro.. πŸ€” 🀣

I will be in the minority here.!! But I loved 2nd and 3rd promo the most..!!! Because in 2nd promo, a glimpse of fiery Paro..!! 😎 The way she fights back ;)

I havent gone thru all but most people seem to love promo #3 best, coz lots of Sanaya and amazing expressions.. I think i'm the minority in fact for sticking to the first.. But that has literally left me stunned for a full minute!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†We havent had any polls for this promo yet.. Since we are crazy enough for this let the voting begin for the favourite promo..

Somehow, i think this is the last promo, may be some SBS/B and articles but othewrwise its directly the show on 30th..😊
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Abhi, i see u lurking around and liking..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

There's something we got wrong yesterday, i think.. Rudra does not shoot the uncleji who draws his gun.. Its one of his subordinates/co-officers who has a machine gun, the type where cartridges fall out after firing.. Check 8th to 10 th second of the promo..

Rudra has a revolver, and he specifically shoots the groom who is unarmed and actually seems stunned by the turn of events..

In this situation i'm even more confused about why he kills the groom, spares the bride and arrests only Paro.. Plus the other officers are pushing the rest of the bus travellers/wedding party out of the main scene..πŸ˜•

Deeps πŸ€— I was just going through all the pages now πŸ˜† Enjoyed reading the various takes on the promo 😳

Oh wow,okay so I just went back and saw it again and ya you're right ! Okay this is more confusing πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Thats what i mentioned in my take when i said that the groom seemed totally taken aback when he was shot right ! There was no kind of defence at all ! Which means he wasnt expecting to get shot ! Then why did Rudra shoot him ?

I'm sure there is a background story to all this ! And what they showed in the promo only was the gist of the storyline..

Something has happened ,some kind of back story to Rudra ,Paro and maybe even the groom which was why he spares Paro ,arrests her and leaves ,which we will get to know when the show starts,is what I feel !

And regarding the officers pushing the rest of the family away,maybe they wanted them to stay away from the danger zone since gun firing was going on ? Maybe Rudra gave them the instructions that only the groom,his uncle and Paro were the likely suspects and the rest were innocent ?

There are a lot of ifs and buts here! We need the story to start to make sense of it all! πŸ˜›
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
Beauceant thumbnail
Hey everyone,
πŸ˜†In order to numerically quantify our madness for RR and Sanaya, please take a few seconds to vote on this poll.. And your reasons too please😊😊

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I havent gone thru all but most people seem to love promo #3 best, coz lots of Sanaya and amazing expressions.. I think i'm the minority in fact for sticking to the first.. But that has literally left me stunned for a full minute!!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†We havent had any polls for this promo yet.. Since we are crazy enough for this let the voting begin for the favourite promo..

Somehow, i think this is the last promo, may be some SBS/B and articles but othewrwise its directly the show on 30th..😊

I liked the 2nd and 3rd promo equally as well ! Loved Paro fighting back and retaliating as you said ! In fact I loved the 2nd promo a tad bit more for the same <3

If a poll happens,my fav promo is the 2nd πŸ˜›

And you're right Deeps,I dont thing they are going to show any more promos.. Now the launching of the show may start,hopefully we get to see Sanaya and Ashish interviews speaking to the media and giving us tidbits about the behind the scene shoots and all so we can start to see their offscreen moments too <3

Hope SBB and SBS covers it all

Sumiii!! Helloo πŸ€—πŸ€— Yayyy your exams are done right ?πŸ₯³I'm sooo happy for youuu πŸ€—
Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey Rocky, Sumi!!

Finished abusing the replay button??πŸ˜†

This one was really amazing.. But for me, first is still the best, just because of the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness.. What say?

Same here Deepthi. Loved all three promos, but still like the 1st one the best. Everytime I see that promo it gives me goosebumps. Like the way Rudra was loading his gun, he seemed so ruthless. The mystery behind whom he shoots and why, and whether it was the bridegroom who falls to the floor. The way Paro falls to the floor devastated. The sight of broken bangles and those women in black removing Paro's veil made my skin crawl with fear. It was so mysterious. And also as you said the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness. Another reason is that "Firsts" are always the most memorable for me and closest to my heart. So maybe I am a little bit biased, I don't know. But I still stand by my view that I liked 1st promo the best.
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After seeing the third promo I think there will be already a background story between Paro & Rudra...the way he shoots the unarmed groom is the thing to notice
Also in the previous promos & pics that we have seen shows that they knew each other before. Maybe wrong.

Also I am quiet keen to see how they show when they meet each other for the first time πŸ˜‰

I am not sure whether this is the moment they see each other for the first time 😲 Maybe 😭
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sweetgal19-

Deeps πŸ€— I was just going through all the pages now πŸ˜† Enjoyed reading the various takes on the promo 😳

Oh wow,okay so I just went back and saw it again and ya you're right ! Okay this is more confusing πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Thats what i mentioned in my take when i said that the groom seemed totally taken aback when he was shot right ! There was no kind of defence at all ! Which means he wasnt expecting to get shot ! Then why did Rudra shoot him ?

I'm sure there is a background story to all this ! And what they showed in the promo only was the gist of the storyline..

Something has happened ,some kind of back story to Rudra ,Paro and maybe even the groom which was why he spares Paro ,arrests her and leaves ,which we will get to know when the show starts,is what I feel !

And regarding the officers pushing the rest of the family away,maybe they wanted them to stay away from the danger zone since gun firing was going on ? Maybe Rudra gave them the instructions that only the groom,his uncle and Paro were the likely suspects and the rest were innocent ?

There are a lot of ifs and buts here! We need the story to start to make sense of it all! πŸ˜›

Yeah Abhi i enjoyed reading all the takes, although i am waiting for moreπŸ˜ƒ.. I planned to be quiet and read but well, not happening..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ red- That's been going on in my mind too.. We dint reach any conclusions yesterday too..

@ blue- Exactly and i'm loving the intrigue.. Superficially it seems its just the smuggling and the groom is an accidental casualty, but i so dont believe that now.. Rudra has some "kamina plan" as Rehann calls it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ pink-yeah that seems logical.. Why spill more blood..Hmmm..
Beauceant thumbnail

Originally posted by: leanne_1983

Same here Deepthi. Loved all three promos, but still like the 1st one the best. Everytime I see that promo it gives me goosebumps. Like the way Rudra was loading his gun, he seemed so ruthless. The mystery behind whom he shoots and why, and whether it was the bridegroom who falls to the floor. The way Paro falls to the floor devastated. The sight of broken bangles and those women in black removing Paro's veil made my skin crawl with fear. It was so mysterious. And also as you said the sheer surprise element and unexpectedness. Another reason is that "Firsts" are always the most memorable for me and closest to my heart. So maybe I am a little bit biased, I don't know. But I still stand by my view that I liked 1st promo the best.

Leanne, i saw u around too, was waiting for you to come out..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You have a way with words.. What i was thinking you just put it in such lovely words.. We are in team Promo 1 then!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I dont have much of a habit of sticking to firsts, but here i will.. Your description makes me want to watch it again!!

BTW, i dint see your take on this, is it on this thread or last?