Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rockystar22

Genuine question!

Actually I took the logic that its about politics and election. But I do not agree with the examples, there is no reason to believe he meant congress as foreigner. He might have meant the real colonial period.
Or... yes, Sonia Gandhi could be the person he meant.
And about priest, he might have meant a specific person of BJP, in contrast with Sonia Gandhi, it could be Narendra Modi! Terming BJP or Narendra Modi as priest could be satirical, too!

Word Count: 0

showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@ bold ... I'm REALLY looking forward to this one! Ashish comes across as quite a serious guy from his tweets, I want to see how he gets along with the crazy Sanaya! 😆

Ha! Ha! That would be fun...but I am really hoping they become good friends and we again get to see fun interviews. Fingers crossed!
golpokobita thumbnail

Beautiful picture! Both Sanaya and Mohit look like school going!
golpokobita thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@ bold ... I'm REALLY looking forward to this one! Ashish comes across as quite a serious guy from his tweets, I want to see how he gets along with the crazy Sanaya! 😆

You are right. It would be interesting to watch... I mean, Ashish would really struggle to match with Sanaya in terms of craziness. Or may be Sanaya would be encouraged to indulge into some serious issues.
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Okay was avoiding answering this but here it goes 😆 ...BJP is a far right party which has a strong religious background and a temple agenda ...their is a huge religion- priests/ politics overlap in their party.

Lets leave this discussion now ...this is not the place for it 😊

showviewer thumbnail

That's the beauty of lyrical writing, one can say a lot without using many words and interpretations are based on individual perspectives...the author leaves it open ended...

So, you are right too.

showviewer thumbnail
My interpretation of what Ashish tweeted is more philosophical, it is a commentary on current state of affairs where rulers change (foreigners or home grown) but the lives of commoners remain the same.
The State elections may have triggered this thought in him.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh no restricted to only one comment on Sanaya 's profile every 24 hours
All these restrictions will drive me crazy! 😡

Well next week is a new start and I feel we will get a new promo 😊 December is RangRasiya month!
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You are right. It would be interesting to watch... I mean, Ashish would really struggle to match with Sanaya in terms of craziness. Or may be Sanaya would be encouraged to indulge into some serious issues.

Crazy and cool in the desert sands! I really hope we get some kind of interview in Jaisalmer !
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

see i love their school kiddie party themes!! my fav is the party they had during MJHT days rofl they were even playing hand games n all like kids do! so cute!!😆

thanks for this! i had a good laugh remembering the cute parties! anyway good to see this as I am bored to death voting! but still its rewarding as she is almost there now!! ⭐️

keep it up every1 less than 20 votes to go to surge ahead but we have to keep going! 😳