Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Guinea 🤗 I really hope it's this Monday <33 Then we can happily discuss it all week ❤️
Guinea thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SublimeSanz..

Guinea 🤗 I really hope it's this Monday <33 Then we can happily discuss it all week ❤️

Yeah ragz , I think the 3rd promo will be timed with the start of the press/ media promotion of the show ...let's see when is that this week. The sooner the better 😃
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And Katrina Kaif has done it yet again. The Bollywood Queen has been named the World's Sexiest Asian woman for 2013. Katrina was closely followed by Bollywood heartthrobs Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone.

Priyanka secured the 2nd spot with television actress Drashti Dhami and Deepika Padukone grabbing the 3rd and 4th positions respectively. The 50 Sexiest Asian Women List was prepared by a UK based newspaper.

What is interesting to note is the fact that Katrina has always been part of the top 3 for this list for 6 consecutive years now. WithDhoom 3 around the corner all eyes are already on the undisputed queen of Bollywood. The actress seemed very impressed with setting the record straight.

Aashiqui 2 fame Shraddha Kapoor made it to the list at the 12th position barely missing the top 10. Bollywood veterans Madhuri Dixitand Sridevi made it to the numbers 23 and 40 respectively.

Some other names on this chart included Sonam Kapoor at No. 5, Parineeti Chopra No. 14, Sophie Choudry No. 21, Mehreen Syed No. 22, Sunidhi Chauhan No. 28, Ankita Lokhande No. 29, Hina Khan No. 31 and Shreya Ghoshal No. 43.

Dhami's addition to the list is indeed a huge boost for the Indian Television Industry. It is in fact the first time that a television actress has made it to the top 3 of this chart. Besides Dhami another television actress Sanaya Irani made it to the 6th position in this top 50 list.

Some other names from the Indian Television fraternity who made it to the list include Nia Sharma, Jennifer Winget, Asha Negi, Krystle D'Souza and Rubina Dilaik.

Humaima Malick from Pakistan made it to the number 15 spot on this chart being the highest placed Pakistani on this list.

http://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/katrina-kaif-is-worlds-sexiest-asian-woman-4th-time/

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Just did up the 1st page.. sorry fell asleep after reserving..
Anyway PLEASE keep voting for Sanaya for face of the year! She i lagging behind very badly!

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread guys! Hope v get another mind blowing promo!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: princessunara

Just did up the 1st page.. sorry fell asleep after reserving..

Anyway PLEASE keep voting for Sanaya for face of the year! She i lagging behind very badly!

Thank you Sunara.

Voting...
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congratulation for the new thread🥳
Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congo on the new thread🤗
Hope this thread brings exciting news and new promo
SannyDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrates for the 12th thread !! Hopefully we will get to discuss 3rd promo in this thread !!
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Guinea

Yeah ragz , I think the 3rd promo will be timed with the start of the press/ media promotion of the show ...let's see when is that this week. The sooner the better 😃

Yeah let's see when it airs :D <3 I hope its about their characters now and starting with Paro ❤️